What's new

Iraq leaning towards Iran, Turkey 'becoming hostile'

Turkey should start working for supplying sunni and kurd with heavy armor, turkey would always been looked by maliki clan as a sunni power and they will give nothing to it.
Arab are also seeing the large marginalization and expulsion of sunni in all government jobs even in sunni majority provinces

Then what?! it will just lead to even more bloodshed..

The reality is, Turkey is Iraq's one of the best trade partners, Iran isn't. The reality is, TPAO is extracting oil in Iraq, Turkish firms are reconstructing the whole country, Arçelik and Beko are selling their goods like peynir ekmek. (bunu bağlayacak birşey bulamadım!)

Maliki can rule Iraq, for now. But the good thing is, thanks to our Yankee friends, there is a democracy in Iraq, and sooner or later, he will be replaced by another man.

Economy of Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turkey?s Soft Power in Iraq - Slide Show - NYTimes.com
there is something wrong with those figures
you're using wikipedia and the figures don't have a source either, so double fail

this is from a year ago and it shows billions of trade so your figures have no factual basis

Last edited by a moderator:
Then what?! it will just lead to even more bloodshed..
he's a sock
look at the join date

probably blackfinch's second account or something

On the contrary, the shia led government will be afraid to launch attack on civilians, they are the same copy of syrian regime, a sectarian regime
"shia led"

hi blackeagle

funny how 99 percent of deaths result from sunni suicide bombers and this guy is talking about shias.

he's a sock
look at the join date

probably blackfinch's second account or something

"shia led"

hi blackeagle

funny how 99 percent of deaths result from sunni suicide bombers and this guy is talking about shias.
Looooooooooooool! :rofl:
Hi here I am!:victory:
Why every pro-Syrian revolution member would be me?:rofl: You are hilarious!

Anyway, im seeing that erdogan have really understand the syrian and iranian regime and how treacherous and sneaky they are, thats why he has given Tareq Al hashmy iraqi vice president full political support and he is in turkey now.
But what will change the equation is when the syrian regime will fall

Im a syrian, and stop your sectarian hatred by calling every muslim who disagree with you a wahabi . Its a time since i have been lurking
lmao so suddenly you're able to talk good English!
In one thread you're forcing yourself to talk like the Asian guy in my corner shop, here you're talking like blackfinch!

what's up with that?

No matter what reason, it remains barbaristic, evil and most important unproductive, honestly imo best would be to disarm whole of ME.
you take away their AKs, they will start using knives and swords.

Two words: tribalism + secterianism

Anyway, im seeing that erdogan have really understand the syrian and iranian regime and how treacherous and sneaky they are, thats why he has given Tareq Al hashmy iraqi vice president full political support and he is in turkey now.
But what will change the equation is when the syrian regime will fall
Once Sunnis take ahold of Syria, Iraq is next. Turkey should always support Sunnis in ME, because of obvious reasons. If you look at the history of Seljuk Turks and Ottomans you will see that Turks have always been the defenders of Sunni Islam against shia influence.

lmao so suddenly you're able to talk good English!
In one thread you're forcing yourself to talk like the Asian guy in my corner shop, here you're talking like blackfinch!

what's up with that?

you take away their AKs, they will start using knives and swords.

Two words: tribalism + secterianism
You are paranoid, btw turkish government will help kurd and sunni resist the marginalization of them by iranian backed government

Once Sunnis take ahold of Syria, Iraq is next. Turkey should always support Sunnis in ME, because of obvious reasons. If you look at the history of Seljuk Turks and Ottomans you will see that Turks have always been the defenders of Sunni Islam against shia influence.

Oh no wonder the mess we're in today,this kind of extremists ideas will bring nothing other then more death and destruction upon these people.. Believe me it will not help anybody in any way..

Even though i'm a Sunni, i know that Sunni and Shia sects both weren't there in times of the Master pbuh.. We should avoid sectarianist hostilities.. It is not THAT important to be hostile towards each other for those little differences, its just stupid, reminds me of Europe in the old days, thing is every issue must be discussed, talked out peacefully.

acting tough from secure (Denmark) is easy mate.

You are paranoid, btw turkish government will help kurd and sunni resist the marginalization of them by iranian backed government
good for the turks.

How does it feel to be pawns on a chess board?

You're so naive that you're boasting about how Turks will get control over you instead of XYZ lmao
wow you people are something else

In Iraq most people are shia arabs and the only reason Iran is close to Iraq is because of what Saddam and sunnis did to them. Gassing and killing shia arabs has that effect you know.

Oh no wonder the mess we're in today,this kind of extremists ideas will bring nothing other then more death and destruction upon these people.. Believe me it will not help anybody in any way..

Even though i'm a Sunni, i know that Sunni and Shia sects both weren't there in times of the Master pbuh.. We should avoid sectarianist hostilities.. It is not THAT important to be hostile towards each other for those little differences, its just stupid, reminds me of Europe in the old days, thing is every issue must be discussed, talked out peacefully.

acting tough from secure (Denmark) is easy mate.
You havent witness ugly sectarism, in syria, you cannot respond to sectarism by denying the problem. In syria, if you want top jobs, the first thing they look if you are alawi or not. Intellignece services are 90% alawi, top officers corps 90%, and they are no more than 5% population.
Thats the reality, syrian are not sectarian but the regime is, so are their supporters from iraq, lebanon, iran all shia add russia

Back
Top Bottom