What's new

Iran's Intregated Air Defence Network... Will it deter western air power?

Bavar 373.

How good it is, its another question :azn: However, Iran has THE fastest advancing science in the World, and 50% of it is focused on defensive projects, with almost limitless funds. Considering that, its bound to give some fruits, some ripe, some not (yet).

Lets not forget urgency, Russia, etc. arent under a threat of attack, so they slack with SAMs, S400 wasnt even completed project, lack of funds and focus. While Iran is under constant threat, they probably work 24/7. Bavar 373 was just announced, and they already have working prototypes.

Sorry, S-400 is completed and Russia has already deployed two battalions of them with a another one coming this year.

As for Russia slacking on SAM development

S-500 (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

go on.....

no really, I waana see where he's going with that

Iran is afraid that if ever religious extremists took power in Pakistan, their first target (along with Hindu India) would be Shia Iran. So Iran wants nuclear weapons to use against Pakistan in this event. Iran didn't relaunch its nuclear program (stopped by Khomeini in the 1980s) until 1999, when Pakistan had successfully tested its first nuclear weapons.

Make up your mind, KSA or Pakistan? Too much indoctrination by the infamous CIA has degraded your mental health!

Iran's target would be nuclear-armed Pakistan. Why would it be KSA?

Iran's target would be nuclear-armed Pakistan. Why would it be KSA?

Assalam alaikum

some of the supporters of iran ( an arabic from iraq ) called a famous tv talk show and mentioned we want makkah and madina coz we know all the muslim will follow who holds the holy places

though i disagree with him as iranians and its supporters claim saudies r wahabies or follow hunbali fiqh , while most of the muslim world is not humbali and neither " wahabi "

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

some of the supporters of iran ( an arabic from iraq ) called a famous tv talk show and mentioned we want makkah and madina coz we know all the muslim will follow who holds the holy places

though i disagree with him as iranians and its supporters claim saudies r wahabies or follow hunbali fiqh , while most of the muslim world is not humbali and neither " wahabi "

TARIQ

you are so cute

I can never understand wtf you talking about but it's obviously horse manure :lol:

Electronics manufacturing is something else. You can manufacture electronics by designing systems and circuits leading to manufacture of products. What we are talking about here is wafer fab plants which manufacture Integrated Circuits (IC) and processors. True, you can still have an advanced electronic industry and import those components but you will never be completely independent if you are not are also manufacturing those components locally. Most of the fab plants are now in China, Germany, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea and United States, since the plants are very expensive. It might cost a few billion dollars to set up enough fab plants in Iran to cater to local market with some export potential, but I think it is worth it, since it would set Iran free to manufacture its own electronics parts, specially processors and logic controllers.

World's most advanced Semiconductor Wafer fab plant:

for many reasons so far IC manufacturing is not Iran first priority, but I do agree ultimately Iran has to do so

Last edited by a moderator:
Q: Iran's Intregated Air Defence Network... Will it deter western air power?

A: No.

Back
Top Bottom