What's new

Iran's Intregated Air Defence Network... Will it deter western air power?

Modern wafer & silicon fabrication is an amazing feat of engineering. I've often thought that this technology would be an ideal venture for the oil-rich OPEC nations as something to sustain them in the future. The oil won't last forever... if I was king, I'd roll all those petro-dollars into creating a world-class semiconductor industry in my country.

Modern wafer & silicon fabrication is an amazing feat of engineering. I've often thought that this technology would be an ideal venture for the oil-rich OPEC nations as something to sustain them in the future. The oil won't last forever... if I was king, I'd roll all those petro-dollars into creating a world-class semiconductor industry in my country.

Sorry, gold plated bugatti Veyrons are much more attractive investments :angel:

Wait a minute, need to clarify a few things for retards here.
- Iran and North Korea previously cooperated both in the field of missile. Iran is not dependent on any nation for its missile
- development, our missile industry was set up in the mid of IranIraq war (1985) and has improved alot.
- Iran has had a succesful series of sattelite launches, that were both Confirmed by NASA and NORAD due to its improved missile technology,capability
- North Korea is a few steps behind Iran in missile technology. There were reports that North Koreans were seeking Irans help to succesfuly place their sattelite into LEO (Low Earth Orbit)

True. But Iran still has a long way to go before it is able to put a heavy satellite into geostationary orbit. Taking a 7 tonne satellite into an orbit 36,000 km above earth, having an orbital speed of 11,000 km/hr is not a joke.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Yeah, only if the king had your brain. Most kings are just clinging to power in order to enjoy their short lives.

PS. No disrespect intended to Japanese emperor. We are talking about middle east here.

I have enough rational thought process to distinguish two different words! two different signifier signified through sets of signs!first learn some basic Semiotics! and then start talking about troll! :lol:

Just like I said, you are a troll. Incapable of understanding both are monarchs and the difference is only the word they use for their own glory. Anyways, Turks are not capable of understanding it since unlike Pakistan or Iran which have a very long history with kings and emperors, Turks only had Sultans which were working under supervision of Caliph and that only for a short time. To make matters worse, the secular Turkey tried its best to erase that little part of history as well, so Turks now know next to nothing about the monarchs.

upps again BS

guess asking you to learn some basic Semiotics is too much!
can you understand the anthropological dimensions of this issue? sure you cant so just forget it!

I will try to keep it simple for you!

question: what is a word? can you read me "signifier" and "signified" ok just forget about Semiotics I afraid you cant understand this as well

lets keep it very simple! you should know the difference between a word like King (which can be categorized as a title which is by itself is a concept) and a concept like monarch (which is another word by itself)

so your homework

what is a word? what is a concept? why we use different words thus to give meanings to things (ens realissimum)

and dont forget to study some Turkish History kid!
Sultans become Caliph themselves so your highest muslim authority has been a TURK! I understand your pain!
and even before islam we had 14 other Turkic states and empires! this above post of yours is simply the ultimate point of your foolishness! :lol:

Assalam alaikum

sultan mohammad alfateh was a sultan and he did a gr8 job and he is better then all the kings of iran and pakistan ( india )
a gr8 man with agr8 army

he was mentioned by Prophet pbuh

TARIQ

Water is a serious issue for a fab, even if we recycle we still need a reliable source. Water was THE reason why Nevada was repeatedly rejected for a fab by many semicon manufacturers, not for lack of an educated workforce, not for lack of land space, and not for lack of incentives from the state.

Russia will do what is good... for Russia. All nations work this way.

Yes by selling them the new S-300 and upgrades to 400 and 500 series to encounter THe US NAzi agression on a souverign state. You are right all nation work what is good for them by stopping an eveil empire whos hell bent on destruction that does not fit their idilogy like AMERICA.

Leave him, he is ignorant. He is slave minded who thinks only Americans and Russians are capable of building anything. According to these people the rest of the world are sub-humans not capable of scientific thought.

Where the hell did I say any of those things? Stop putting words into my mouth idiot, all I said was that Iran needs Double digit SAM to stop a Western Strike, and their not capable of producing them at moment, in the future maybe but not now.

About the Scuds, I think you need to read my post more carefully, becasue I said North Korean Rocket Tech is based on Scud technology I didn't say its a copy.

090330.NK.missiles.jpg

You can clearly see that all the North Korean have done is make the Scuds bigger, their has not been any revolution in their rocket tech only evolution.

SajilLaunch-20090520-7_8802301396_L600.jpg

Iran on the other hand did make a revolution, they made solid Fuel rocket which is impressive.

I did not bash Iran in my post, I just give the facts:agree:

Now with a straight Face can you say that Iran has the tech right now to make something like S-300 and S-400?

Now with a straight Face can you say that Iran has the tech right now to make something like S-300 and S-400?
Bavar 373.

How good it is, its another question :azn: However, Iran has THE fastest advancing science in the World, and 50% of it is focused on defensive projects, with almost limitless funds. Considering that, its bound to give some fruits, some ripe, some not (yet).

Lets not forget urgency, Russia, etc. arent under a threat of attack, so they slack with SAMs, S400 wasnt even completed project, lack of funds and focus. While Iran is under constant threat, they probably work 24/7. Bavar 373 was just announced, and they already have working prototypes.

Back
Top Bottom