What's new

IRANIAN fifth generation fighter (FLATFISH)

Yeah I know Arabs are nothing more than sub-human animals who are just one step ahead of monkeys in the evolution chart at least you will get a lot of thanks from Persians so keep up this attitude and you will be jumping high in the forum in no time. :lol:

And Pakistanis

As far as I know, Sofre-Mahi is supposed to be a UCAV, not a 5th generation fighter!!
Military stuff is obviously not one of Melika's skills as I see from this post.

Seriously? This coming from a "self-respecting Iranian Muslim" living in kaffir white UK, the land which coined the term "white man's burden"? Who serves whom is clearly evident. You are funny, arent you little Persian.

I am not even muslim you slave.

Mashallah Iranian scientific knowledge is over flowing in all directions it seems :lol: :lol:

Nobody can belittle Iranian technological capabilities after this ever again. And I apologize for my previous behavior regarding that.

I saw this design from Iranian supporters in Arabic forum as well showcasing this marvel as the next Iranian jet as well.

It better than that jeep "you made" which looks like a camel.

A plane is said to be born at least when a scale model has been tested in wind tunnel and results found satisfactory in a wind tunnel...
3D models mean nothing....
Lets discuss technical aspects from whatever knowledge we got ..after all we are Defense technology geeks arent we?

There is one intake at the top of the plane and it has two engines..Are there any other planes which have one intake for twin engines?

hey

this is just a model

why ...

You need to understand they are retarded in the head and can't differentiate between a 3D image and a real plane.

A plane is said to be born at least when a scale model has been tested in wind tunnel and results found satisfactory in a wind tunnel...
3D models mean nothing....
Lets discuss technical aspects from whatever knowledge we got ..after all we are Defense technology geeks arent we?

There is one intake at the top of the plane and it has two engines..Are there any other planes which have one intake for twin engines?

Nothing is knows about the design, alot of people debated whether it's a manned or unmanned.

As far as I know, Sofre-Mahi is supposed to be a UCAV, not a 5th generation fighter!!
Military stuff is obviously not one of Melika's skills as I see from this post.

there was two models

you mean this?

_DSC0061.jpg

Can somebody please tell me why all Indians here or bragging about their army while their people are starving to death? Put your money on the right place. I can understand why Pakistan does, because they are continuously under threat of countries around them. But India is spending more than it needs just so Indians here can talk tough. Funny.

Its becoz India is surrounded by two nuclear powers.... and both of these are hostile towards India... and vice-versa...

Back
Top Bottom