What's new

IRANIAN fifth generation fighter (FLATFISH)

Impossible!. As much as i love to see an Muslim nation with its own domestic 5th Generation fighter jet, Iran doesnt have the neccesary resourches, Technology and the funding to built a fighter jet of this calibre.

it is not imagination !

iran is Advanced Country

Could you post some sources for you so called advanced technology companies.
Iran is a semi advanced in its rocket and missile techs but in aviation it's a half century behind the advanced countries.

Don't get me wrong i get proud when Iran does progress but CGI* is not a progress.

* Computer Generated Image

I do not know if this is real or not...What Iran should do is steadily develop in small batches semi stealth-stealth planes that has a size-length and so on of J-10 and eventually increase the number which should cost lesser and would be and big plus point for the Air Force.

(Engine is the main problem and so it EW suite, weapons can be obtained from China under a separate designation and a slight design modifications under license) But these are are wild ideas we'll find out atleast around 2020 the status of various semi stealth-Stealth planes across the globe.

Impossible!. As much as i love to see an Muslim nation with its own domestic 5th Generation fighter jet, Iran doesnt have the neccesary resourches, Technology and the funding to built a fighter jet of this calibre.

Could Iran receive credible but partial information blue prints from China on developing hybrid 4-5th Gen Fighter under Oil Trade if situation is desperate for Iran Air Force - Government. IT remains to be seen...

Could you post some sources for you so called advanced technology companies.
Iran is a semi advanced in its rocket and missile techs but in aviation it's a half century behind the advanced countries.

Don't get me wrong i get proud when Iran does progress but CGI* is not a progress.

* Computer Generated Image

yes it is CGI !

you think it is real ?! :lol:

soheil great work

I so surprised at some retards in this threads, who said it was real? they are working on it that does not mean we have it.

also you cannot even make planes, you buy it all from abroad.

Probably Indian they are flying jets aka flying coffins aka mig21. 1960 tech. They fall out of sky all the time and this is why Indians are never invited to patrol no fly zones like Libya cos they fall out of the sky with no reason on top of people who they are protecting

just ignore

No, they have some right points. I'm Iranian and truth speaking: Iran doesn't have the infrastructure, technology or knowledge to develop a 5th generation fighter. We can't even keep our own civil planes in the air sometimes. Keep being realistic.

:no::no::no::no::no::no:

i dont believe..as i said once,iranians will come with different claims.
By joining the drums they can make replica of s-300 but cant make an aircraft by fixing wings

its sohail creation btw:P

why every Iranian achievement on paper
they seriously need to modernize their airforce before israeli attack

Back
Top Bottom