What's new

IRANIAN fifth generation fighter (FLATFISH)

wtf is this?

@ Melika
plz don't spam the boards

@ mods
close this thread

Isn't the same attitude that you guys have towards China ? When will you come out of delusion and start to accept the fact , that besides US and Russia , others nations can even make quality things :azn:

They are nothing, they need russia and their other white masters what do you expect?

You people really believe this BS? For one, IIRC, the air-inlets being above the fuselage of whatever that thing is severely limits the AoA. A single air inlet for two engines? Wouldnt that limit its ceiling? And calling that a "5th gen fighter" is simply ridiculous for one which has limitations over its maneuverability. Is this a joke or something?

Soheil, a member on this site, made that as a concept and Melika has made this stupid thread based on that.

Again, mods, close this retarded thread.

Looks like just computer graphics....
that's because it's. Soheil (member here) made this.

Melika is basically spamming.

Isn't the same attitude that you guys have towards China ? When will you come out of delusion and start to accept the fact , that besides US and Russia , others nations can even make quality things :azn:

yeah.. i know the hardware and their military :)

Yah. I have no doubt that Iran in the future have the ability to make quality-warplanes, but no they can't. To build such complex technological warplane takes at least one or two generations to build a infrastructure and gain knowledge that is capable to produce it. Iran isn't even close. I think it's better to first upgrade our civil-fleet.

Probably Indian they are flying jets aka flying coffins aka mig21. 1960 tech. They fall out of sky all the time and this is why Indians are never invited to patrol no fly zones like Libya cos they fall out of the sky with no reason on top of people who they are protecting

why this post is not deleted ????????? oscar ans webmaster are deleting posts left and right,but not this one.
Good job !!!!!!!!!!!

Of course you'r mentally retarded and cant see this is just a concept.
go do some cheap labour for your white american master and be quite.

Seriously? This coming from a "self-respecting Iranian Muslim" living in kaffir white UK, the land which coined the term "white man's burden"? Who serves whom is clearly evident. You are funny, arent you little Persian.

can somebody close this damn thread and ban Melika for a solid two months for creating this stupidity?

Mashallah Iranian scientific knowledge is over flowing in all directions it seems :lol: :lol:

Nobody can belittle Iranian technological capabilities after this ever again. And I apologize for my previous behavior regarding that.

I saw this design from Iranian supporters in Arabic forum as well showcasing this marvel as the next Iranian jet as well.

Mashallah Iranian scientific knowledge is over flowing in all directions it seems :lol: :lol:

Nobody can belittle Iranian technological capabilities after this ever again. And I apologize for my previous behavior regarding that.

I have two dutch and American friend who were send to some Arab states trying to train Arab pilots. According to them teaching a Arab for such work is like teaching a monkey to do it.

I have two dutch and American friend who were send to some Arab states trying to train Arab pilots. According to them teaching a Arab for such work is like teaching a monkey to do it.

Yeah I know Arabs are nothing more than sub-human animals who are just one step ahead of monkeys in the evolution chart at least you will get a lot of thanks from Persians so keep up this attitude and you will be jumping high in the forum in no time. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom