What's new

IRANIAN fifth generation fighter (FLATFISH)

Can somebody please tell me why all Indians here or bragging about their army while their people are starving to death? Put your money on the right place. I can understand why Pakistan does, because they are continuously under threat of countries around them. But India is spending more than it needs just so Indians here can talk tough. Funny.

Anyways someone here said that Iran spends most of it's money on missiles than jets. So I ask again- What credible missile systems has Iran created?

Just out of curiosity....
Have been seeing threads on Iran regularly these days....
Like sending satellites, sending monkey to space in 2012, building UAV, Technologically most advanced by 2030, etc....
I dont know...but dont u think some of these are generally over hyped....
Cmon seriously building 5th gen aircraft???
Before building a computer u should at least know how to build a calculator...

Just out of curiosity....
Have been seeing threads on Iran regularly these days....
Like sending satellites, sending monkey to space in 2012, building UAV, Technologically most advanced by 2030, etc....
I dont know...but dont u think some of these are generally over hyped....
Cmon seriously building 5th gen aircraft???
Before building a computer u should at least know how to build a calculator...

There is another one:

'Before building a army, build you country'. Or 'before spending billions on your army, spend the money to fight poverty'.

These verbs are fitting well to India's situation.

yes it is CGI !

you think it is real ?! :lol:

soheil great work

Dear Melika I'm not a "bieshour" I don't find it realistic but I don't get why you get so offended. When someone is arguing about Irans capability to develop a 5th gen fighter. Yes de CGI is a peas of work and well done soheil. But it should be HESA who puts out a CGI then it's worth to debate for.

There is another one:

'Before building a army, build you country'. Or 'before spending billions on your army, spend the money to fight poverty'.

I never caught that one. Source please.
And please stop your off topic rants.

Dear Melika I'm not a "bieshour" I don't find it realistic but I don't get why you get so offended. When someone is arguing about Irans capability to develop a 5th gen fighter. Yes de CGI is a peas of work and well done soheil. But it should be HESA who puts out a CGI then it's worth to debate for.

Yaar whats wrong with dreaming?? Other countries dream of being super powers. If they want to go for it why not. Good luck I say

There is another one:

Bro,
Out of all i stated u just took the last sentence...
I wasnt trying to make fun or being sarcastic...It was just used as a yardstick...
Seriously before having ambitions like those think about the reality...
Since u brought up poverty of India and the billions spend on army, let me try to explain...:drag:
Have u looked up the map...have u noticed India's neighborhood..
We fought wars with 2 of our neighbors....
Because of one country we face Terrorism and the other country we face constant warnings and territorial claims...
And in the middle of all this u expect us to be spendthrift on defense...seriously??..hell no...

You people really believe this BS? For one, IIRC, the air-inlets being above the fuselage of whatever that thing is severely limits the AoA. A single air inlet for two engines? Wouldnt that limit its ceiling? And calling that a "5th gen fighter" is simply ridiculous for one which has limitations over its maneuverability. Is this a joke or something?

Of course you'r mentally retarded and cant see this is just a concept.
go do some cheap labour for your white american master and be quite.

Back
Top Bottom