What's new

Iranian couple mugged, brutally beaten up in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see myself in a position to lecture other people. My friend, you need to understand that this accident made iranian members upset. so, you may need to disregard angry comments instead of replying them about their country with more anger. btw, Iranian people always have a good and friendly view about india.
Thanks
You dont have to lecture me regarding this. We are fighting our own war against female infanticide and horrible women's abuse. But posting something with this statement - "such civilized people. Maybe we can hold their ship indefinitely now" brought me to this thread. And welcome from a ban.

What do you propose - Gas Chambers ? :unsure:

They're a billion plus people....its next to impossible to bring it down to 200 million ! :undecided:
It needs time, radical policies: I mean like chinese one-child policy and also prevention policy (condoms, education etc). Pakistan should also be carefull with its population growth. I believe that reducing population will benefit both India and Pakistan a lot.

It needs time, radical policies: I mean like chinese one-child policy and also prevention policy (condoms, education etc). Pakistan should also be carefull with its population growth. I believe that reducing population will benefit both India and Pakistan a lot.

Dude, you can't slash to 1/5th of your population through condoms ! :unsure:

Check the thread thoroughly before commenting. Post# 18.:coffee:

I don't want some hero to come and point me out!!

Ofcourse why would you- only girls living in dreamland imagine about that- :lol:-

Give all indian men extra small size condoms and teach them about negative affects of breeding...
it'd take a few hundred years...

Though it's a nice idea! But it's your patent. So your country should start it first and show us the way and we'll follow you.
Hurry up, something for good cause shouldn't be delayed at all. :D

These rats are making our country hell.........need to wipe em out man :sniper: .........its frustating

sad incident and no hard feelings in apologising to Iranians ,,, but someone implying they were robbed because they were Iranians is stupid.

Appreciated. My apologies. :)
I dont see myself in a position to lecture other people. My friend, you need to understand that this accident made iranian members upset. so, you may need to disregard angry comments instead of replying them about their country with more anger. btw, Iranian people always have a good and friendly view about india.
Thanks

such civilized people. Maybe we can hold their ship indefinitely now

w ww. presstv.ir/detail/2013/08/14/318637/iranian-couple-mugged-beaten-in-india/

Iranian couple mugged, brutally beaten up in India

An Iranian couple have been brutally beaten up and robbed by two muggers in the Indian capital of New Delhi, an Indian daily says.

The incident occurred on Monday when Sanam, 25, and her husband Sajed, 28, were returning to their residence in Jamia Nagar after shopping in Lajpat Nagar neighborhood, reported India’s Pioneer newspaper.

The duo was on an auto rickshaw (tricycle) in Amar Colony district, where the driver stopped midway and picked up another person.

“The two men then in a planned manner took them to an isolated area. They first hit Sanam with a rod on her head; bleeding profusely, she fainted. They then attacked her husband and thrashed him badly and he lay unconscious,” an Indian official said.

The couple were robbed off the jewelry they were wearing as well as newly-bought jewelry items worth 600,000 Indian Rupee (around USD 10,000).

The couple went to a police station with the help of a passer-by and described the incident. Then a case was registered at Amar Colony police station under the Indian Penal Code.

LOL and now u see why we hate Indians?

Does Such things happen in iran?

India is much prosperous country then iran still these type of extreme acts happen in india with foreigners. U can understand what the indians will be through on daily basis!!!!!!!

U Should thank God that she was not raped!!!!

India is much prosperous country then iran still these type of extreme acts happen in india with foreigners. U can understand what the indians will be through on daily basis!!!!!!!

Do Indian criminal gangs operate in Iran? Nope, but Iranian criminals sure do roam around freely out here. So it would be helpful to gain some perspective before going ballistic over India.

This is not the true reason of your hatred. the main reason is religious conflicts. I hope sometime you finally find out that you pakistanis are indeed iranians(pashthuns and baluchs) or indians(punjabi and sindhi) brothers by blood, and you need to be friend with them instead of hating them due to their religious beliefs(Hinduism and Shia Islam).
India is a democratic country and I am sure their government will find out a way to stop this crimes finally. I hope they do it ASAP.

Do Indian criminal gangs operate in Iran? Nope, but Iranian criminals sure do roam around freely out here. So it would be helpful to gain some perspective before going ballistic over India.

Does someone is beaten and robbled in Iran? Either Irani or foreigner?

No......... this was my point.

This is not the true reason of your hatred. the main reason is religious conflicts. I hope sometime you finally find out that you pakistanis are indeed iranians(pashthuns and baluchs) or indians(punjabi and sindhi) brothers by blood, and you need to be friend with them instead of hating them due to their religious beliefs(Hinduism and Shia Islam).
India is a democratic country and I am sure their government will find out a way to stop this crimes finally. I hope they do it ASAP.

Indians hate Muslims, and especially Pakistanis because we refuse to take **** from them.

If you guys want to be friends, then by all means. You can see the fruits of your friendship already. :lol:

You mean to say you hate Indians because of every Foreigner being attacked? Does that include Americans and Israelis?

Such things happen everywhere. Compared to the situation in your country this is non existent.

Robbery is a pretty common thing. Not in your country as that would be replaced with Bomb explosions and gunfire.

And would you show the same sympathy if an Indian couple was attacked? Its not as if they knew they were Iranian. Any Indian could have been a victim. It wouldn't even be reported in the newspaper if it happened to an Indian.

Well thank Allah for a day in pakistan without a bomb blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom