What's new

Iranian couple mugged, brutally beaten up in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such a stupid thread, why is this even in Iranian defense ? It's not related to defense or politics.

Looks like OP is just a newly registered troll.

Even I thought that at the beginning, but the controlled posts of OP proved otherwise.It seems OP is genuinely Iranian. Felt bad on the incident hence posted.

I agree with you for most part of your comment. but, in this part "Its miles ahead of Iran even in wealth!!!!!!!" I guess you meant Iran is ahead of India, right? anyway, it doesnt matter. my main contradiction with your comment is this part:"Iran is a democracy u need to get yr facts right! just because it doesnt copycat west doesnt mean its no democratic". some people also say the same thing about human rights. my opinion is that all people around the globe are same. so, we cant discriminate between western democracy, and human rights and other types of democracy, and human rights. they should be the same finally.
My Friend i was saying that India is ahead of Iran in wealth too but still such type of brutal incidents happen in india with indians and even foreigners r not speared and iran who is less developed,richer and according to u less or no democratic in accordance with india is free from such things?

This shows that Iran is itself a Welfare Country+ is Democracy where people's needs r satisfied by their gov. hence they r not forced to loot and brutally beat even women and sometimes rape them!

Iran is also a Country of 80 million people as of 2006 stats it is by no means a small country and if India has 1.2 billion population then it has one of the strongest and largest economies in the WHOLE WORLD too!!!!!!

So that Population/Economy ratio is not very big as ur thinking but still these type of incidents happen in India only not even in a Country like pakistan too!!!!

Do u know why?

Its because of Capitalism!!!!v In India the difference b/w rich and poor is getting more and more and middle class is shrinking and this all economic development is happening for those rich billionares of India and they r the most benefits of this entire Scenario there.

Hence the poor like in this case the Rickshaw Driver who barely make their living r forced to do that type of acts........

In a place where is no prosperity and welfare for its people realistically cant handle Concepts of Democracy and Human Rights!!!

Because People come first then these goodies of democracy and human rights etc etc come second.

Basic Human needs r must and the other things like democracy and human rights r leverages, the society can survive without democracy and human rights but cant survive without Justice,Social welfare and basic Human needs.

Thats why experts say that Western Style Democratic concepts and Human right things r artificial because the west has failed to provide the first step of development to its people ie basic human needs,Justice,Social welfare etc etc because of its contentment with Capitalism.

Its because of Capitalism!!!!v In India the difference b/w rich and poor is getting more and more and middle class is shrinking and this all economic development is happening for those rich billionares of India and they r the most benefits of this entire Scenario there.

Hence the poor like in this case the Rickshaw Driver who barely make their living r forced to do that type of acts........

Nice Jokes,now move on.....................

If it were acting as honorable criminal against public then incidents like these would have been happening in Iran but they happen in the so called biggest democracy :omghaha:

''Biggest Democracy'', what a lie:lol:

They do happen , it's just that you refuse to see it that way. Prosecuting(hanging) homosexuals, amputation machines and chronic subjugation of women may sound like common practice to you, but not to me.

So yeah, to compare India with Iran in terms of relative democracy or justice is a joke.

In a place where is no prosperity and welfare for its people realistically cant handle Concepts of Democracy and Human Rights!!!
specially, I agree with this part of your comment. but, I have different opinions about some other parts of your comment. maybe we could discuss about it later if you had time. Thanks for spending your time to respond my post with this comprehensive comment.

specially, I agree with this part of your comment. but, I have different opinions about some other parts of your comment. maybe we could discuss about it later if you had time. Thanks for spending your time to respond my post with this comprehensive comment.

i have all the time in the world my friend for u because im a very big admirer of Irani Nation and Specially Irani people.......Go ahead im here.

They do happen , it's just that you refuse to see that way. Prosecuting(hanging) homosexuals, amputation machines and chronic subjugation of women may sound like common practice to you, but not to me.

So yeah, to compare India with Iran in terms of relative democracy is a joke.

Oh mere bhai the way im describing this! is very different from the way u r understand this.

Read post#107 to know how im looking into this thing.

such civilized people. Maybe we can hold their ship indefinitely now

w ww. presstv.ir/detail/2013/08/14/318637/iranian-couple-mugged-beaten-in-india/

Iranian couple mugged, brutally beaten up in India

An Iranian couple have been brutally beaten up and robbed by two muggers in the Indian capital of New Delhi, an Indian daily says.

The incident occurred on Monday when Sanam, 25, and her husband Sajed, 28, were returning to their residence in Jamia Nagar after shopping in Lajpat Nagar neighborhood, reported India’s Pioneer newspaper.

The duo was on an auto rickshaw (tricycle) in Amar Colony district, where the driver stopped midway and picked up another person.

“The two men then in a planned manner took them to an isolated area. They first hit Sanam with a rod on her head; bleeding profusely, she fainted. They then attacked her husband and thrashed him badly and he lay unconscious,” an Indian official said.

The couple were robbed off the jewelry they were wearing as well as newly-bought jewelry items worth 600,000 Indian Rupee (around USD 10,000).

The couple went to a police station with the help of a passer-by and described the incident. Then a case was registered at Amar Colony police station under the Indian Penal Code.
What's the big deal? There were 60,000 muggings last year in the U.S. alone! And what about the Iranians shooting Israelis in Delhi? And blatantly hijacking an Indian oil tanker in international waters in the Persian Gulf by the Iranians? What gave you the right to do so?

Iranians are behaving like a bunch of Somali pirates! It's nice to know that the International community is after their a$$es for their appalling behavior where international relations are concerned.

Could be... but look at some of the comments by ignorant,arrogant Indian members.

The behavior displayed by us on these forums is not very representative of ordinary people, with ordinary lives

One American tourist once told me that Indians are one of the shameless people on earth. She was just returning from Chennai..

Frankly speaking, Not many tourists know where is Bangladesh...
Also to the the west and most foreigners we are all Indians whether u are from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh or Sri lanka...
Anyways..with respect to the incident...its very shameful that such mishaps are happening...Apologize to the Iranian Couples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom