What's new

Iranian couple mugged, brutally beaten up in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
although we have some common roots and culture, ... with north india region but obviously we dont look like them, anyway what you said was a blame excuse ;)
You don't need to look like all of them to fit in. A lot of Iranians can very well pass off as Indians. Ahmedinejad is just one. And I did not give any excuse. Look up the word FYI in dictionary.

Iranians are much more lighter skinned. They more look like Europeans than South Asian. Probably some Pakistanis and North Indians may resemble but that's it.

I dont need to learn english language from you, anyway, you can say whatever you want. it does not matter. but based on your posts in this topic regarding iranians, it seems that you are just seeking for some problem. I hope people like you be only a minority in your country.
You don't need to look like all of them to fit in. A lot of Iranians can very well pass off as Indians. Ahmedinejad is just one. And I did not give any excuse. Look up the word FYI in dictionary.

I dont need to learn english language from you, anyway, you can say whatever you want. it does not matter. but based on your posts in this topic regarding iranians, it seems that you are just seeking for some problem. I hope people like you be only a minority in your country.

Chill guyz!!

WHy dont you use your real flag buddy??? Jai:pakistan:

dear Aka123, plz look at this:
WHy dont you use your real flag buddy??? Jai:pakistan:
and also take a look at rubyjackass comments,
I appreciate your attitude, but I think these guys need to behave themselves.
I think this thread has turned into some childish posts, I suggest it may be closed.

dear Aka123, plz look at this:

and also take a look at rubyjackass comments,
I appreciate your attitude, but I think these guys need to behave themselves.
I think this thread has turned into some childish posts, I suggest it may be closed.

It should be you know why here are the reasons.. Listen up @Fandoogh

1. How I was robbed in Guatemala and the lessons I learned Robbed in Antigua, Guatemala.. this guy is from US.
2, Cruise passengers robbed at gunpoint in St Lucia - Telegraph Robbed in gunpoint in St Lucia.. this guy was from UK.

Many more of this can be pasted here..

Here is the answer dim-wit.. It can happen anywhere in the world.. Criminals are criminals.. they come in every shape and size.. Not necessary from a particular country.. GrowUp before life hits you and hits you hard, Indians dont hate Iranians..

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians dont hate Iranians..

I know that. As I also previously said, iranians have a good view to your country too.although crime can occur everywhere but its rate are not the same. anyway, I think you knew that you need some effort to make a more safe condition for foreign tourists, because such accidents can have very bad impact on reputation of your country ;) anyway, I always hope you guys(both indians and pakistanis) the best.

I know that. As I also previously said, iranians have a good view to your country too.although crime can occur everywhere but its rate are not the same. anyway, I think you knew that you need some effort to make a more safe condition for foreign tourists, because such accidents can have very bad impact on reputation of your country ;) anyway, I always hope you guys(both indians and pakistanis) the best.

Why do you keep bringing up Pakistan?

We got nothing to do with these Indians or you Iranians.

Actually, I wanted to say that, although there was some debate in this thread between pakistanis and indians and some iranians, and some of my words may have hurted some of you, I sincerely hope the best for all of you guys.
Why do you keep bringing up Pakistan?

We got nothing to do with these Indians or you Iranians.

Actually, I wanted to say that, although there was some debate in this thread between pakistanis and indians and some iranians, and some of my words may have hurted some of you, I sincerely hope the best for all of you guys.

Thanks. We Pakistani are not rapists or thieves.

What has happened is strictly between Iranians and Indians.

Thanks. We Pakistani are not rapists or thieves.

What has happened is strictly between Iranians and Indians.

WTF is your problem moron. You are acting like a dimwit. All I said is that this topic is a non-debate since the people involved probably were not influenced by their nationality. I made no comment on the general law and order situation. The attacked couple could have been very well Indian.

Looks like you do need some help in English and in comprehension. WTF problem is it that you think I am seeking(not a rhetorical question, answer it if you care, or don't bother for a reply)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom