What's new

Iranian couple mugged, brutally beaten up in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you seriously looking for preferencial treatment from robbers and rapists???

What else have u asked for in your dream journal?

Arre bhau...false flagger ho ya na ho...dimag to bhagwan ne sabko diya hai...kabhi istemal karne se pharak nahi padega!

sab log agar aapna aakal istamal karta, to is duniya mein aur koi masla hi nahi rehta. :D

Against foreigners ? very rare.
In India it seems it is OK to rape and mug or beat foreign visitors. Why so rude towards foreigners ?

Its not okey to beat anybody, whether foreigners or local. There is always some mugging/violence going on in big cities, you hear only the big cases (especially foreigner ones are sensitive), thats why you think they are targetting a foreigner.

bdw True! I am sure the assault was co-incidentally on Iranians and not premeditated, but I apologize to Iranians because of this. This was absolutely condemn able and the culprits should face severe punishment.

One American tourist once told me that Indians are one of the shameless people on earth. She was just returning from Chennai..

You are clearly rapist,robber symphatizer

muggers/thiefs are opportunist criminals, they will attack the vulnerable, not somebody who will kick their as*. Its same everywhere in the world.

One American tourist once told me that Indians are one of the shameless people on earth. She was just returning from Chennai..

kindly elaborate. I sometime answer call of nature on railway tracks when I am in chennai, it could be a coincidence. :)

read the end of the article, just a complaint was filed at the police station and thats it. in a country with 1 billion people what are the odds that the attackers will get arrested and the victims get justice ?

Old Habits Die Hard...When we have a border Skirmesh with India,Our Airline offices are attacked,Our countrymen and women travelling via Bus are stopped and almost attacked,our Players and artists given Life threats..Iran stopped their Oil Tanker and their Citizens are attacked..I mean why don't they answer like an honorable Nation and why they resort to Attacking innocent Peoples.Is it something in their genes....

What a coincidence, even I was told by one british tourist that BD's are faggots who cook up stories and are shameless on everything they do and whatever they say. He was just returning from sylhet

If true, truly shameful incident.... Hope justice is delivered and the perps get punished....

This is very sad n unfortunate to have happened the culprits must be punished, foreigners irrespective of cast n creed or country are our guests

muggers/thiefs are opportunist criminals, they will attack the vulnerable, not somebody who will kick their as*. Its same everywhere in the world.

kindly elaborate. I sometime answer call of nature on railway tracks when I am in chennai, it could be a coincidence. :)

Me and my friends met a Swedish couple here, they asked are we from Bangladesh. We told no , we are from India. They said, yeah we know that, just asking about from which region of India, Bangladesh ? Then we told them, no Bangladesh is a separate country.

More interesting, a Chinese friend of mine, the first day when we were gossiping, I told her Subcontinent of Asia is made up of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. She asked me, where is Bangladesh ? :D

hahaha a robbery!! ohh its iranian defence~~~!! :lol:
an aunty in my neighbour was robbed of her gold chain.....LETs POST IT IN INDIAN DEFENCE :rofl:..oh nono might b world affairs....cuz robbery only happens in india....all world is a saint
trollers wil first with begin with rape...then end with kashmir :lol:

troller.....flag to apna dhikha....first post nd all this guess the country? :lol:

Me and my friends met a Swedish couple here, they asked are we from Bangladesh. We told no , we are from India. They said, yeah we know that, just asking about from which region of India, Bangladesh ? Then we told them, no Bangladesh is a separate country.

More interesting, a Chinese friend of mine, the first day when we were gossiping, I told her Subcontinent of Asia is made up of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. She asked me, where is Bangladesh ? :D

Because they could not associate BD with India--- they probably was looking at the map by Japan or Germany ... !!!

OP being a false flagger does not make the news fake-
Try again-

Check the thread thoroughly before commenting. Post# 18.:coffee:

I don't want some hero to come and point me out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom