What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

troll-4shanbesori.jpg

I just noticed that you said tuesday but isnt Chaharshanbe wednesday in Persian?

Im asking because Çarşamba means Wednesday in Turkish.
Because it's on the night ending to Wednesday.
I don't know if it's like that in other countries, but in Iran we call the night before a specific day, like X, the night of X.

Now it's night of Wednesday, not Wednesday night.(It doesn't even make sense in English language, don't know how to put it :D )

Because it's on the night ending to Wednesday.
I don't know if it's like that in other countries, but in Iran we call the night before a specific day, like X, the night of X.

Now it's night of Wednesday, not Wednesday night.(It doesn't even make sense in English language, don't know how to put it :D )
Ahh, i see.

Guys, go hide somewhere, tonight, there is a war going on in Iran. :lol:

Something just hit near our home right now, if you didn't knew, you would think it was a missile hit. All the car alarms got activated. :D

I just heard an ambulance alarm around our home . Someone is probably fu.cked up .

Its exactly like war , even in Syria people don't get hurt like this :

Last edited:
^^^
What the hell is that? :bad:
Some people are just stupid to do dangerous things like this, maiming themselves for rest of their lives. It isn't worth it.

The good thing is that these incidents have been minimized in recent years.

just how stupid a human being should be to play with explosives.
anyway ancient Iranian calendar isn't week based, it's month based and every day of the month has a name, so there was no Wednesday to call it chaharshanbe soori, also Zoroastrians only had a ceremony to put a fire on the roof in the end of the year, so again no jumping on fire.

sabze.jpg

Last edited:
Really it is one of the reasons preventing me from having a %100 faith in God.
I am being told that God never does anything useless, but when I look around I see lots of useless people. Sometimes I imagine me having a Winchester and blowing up the head of some of these people with a direct head shot.
It's new year holidays and I am afraid even to walk out, these are not people they are a bunch of sheep.
And if one day I see God face to face I would raise this question, Why Lord, why?
Ah, ah ah

just how stupid a human being should be to play with explosives.
anyway ancient Iranian calendar isn't week based, it's month based and every day of the month has a name, so there was no Wednesday to call it chaharshanbe soori, also Zoroastrians only had a ceremony to put a fire on the roof in the end of the year, so again no jumping on fire.

sabze.jpg
Chera vaghti be adabo rosume irane bastan marbut mishe eghtesad dan mishi shoma?chera hazine pirhan meshkiye hayi ke baraye mah mohharam kharidari mishe va karbordesh dar hadde ye haftast ya hazine i ke sarfe tazyinate maraseme dini mishe ro hesab nemikoni?

Pesar khub ba in efrati gari ha be din e khoda sadame nazan.

eid ham mobarak rasti:partay:

Chera vaghti be adabo rosume irane bastan marbut mishe eghtesad dan mishi shoma?chera hazine pirhan meshkiye hayi ke baraye mah mohharam kharidari mishe va karbordesh dar hadde ye haftast ya hazine i ke sarfe tazyinate maraseme dini mishe ro hesab nemikoni?

Na aziz, age jomhori eslami taied kone, hichi eshkal nadare. vali chon ba Irane ghable eslam moshkel dare, hamechiz eib mahsub mishe.
Really it is one of the reasons preventing me from having a %100 faith in God.
I am being told that God never does anything useless, but when I look around I see lots of useless people. Sometimes I imagine me having a Winchester and blowing up the head of some of these people with a direct head shot.
It's new year holidays and I am afraid even to walk out, these are not people they are a bunch of sheep.
And if one day I see God face to face I would raise this question, Why Lord, why?
Ah, ah ah
I agree, some people just deserve to be shot at the scene when spotted, immediately. Even a bullet shouldn't be wasted, knife would do the job :D

I agree, some people just deserve to be shot at the scene when spotted, immediately. Even a bullet shouldn't be wasted, knife would do the job
Knife would not do for me, I want something bloody. I am not a maniac, but these people around, do not deserve to die easy, they should be killed in agony, they should be tortured in the way they dream dying. They are a bunch of none sense, a bunch of sheeps to be slaughtered... oh my hart.
Some of them are the most useless creatures in the universe, I have even found some purposes for the existence of cockroaches but not for them.
I think I need some sedative pills.

عید شما هم مبارک.

پیشنهاد زیر بنر رو دیدی؟ حالا اگر راهکاری ایجاد بشه که این سبزه ها غذای دام و تیور بشه سیزده شما به در نمیشه؟ عید ایرانیها و روز طبیعت رو اینجوری فهمیدی؟ دور انداختن سبزه ها؟
لابد توی اون دنیا میخوای بگی خدایا ایران باستان مهمه، ما به تخممون هم نبود که دامهای مردم زابل از گشنگی مردن، خود مردمش هم به خاک سیاه نشسته بودن
----------------
اگر این مفهوم عید ما بود ( که نیست) بازم برام مهم نبود که بگم گور بابای ایران باستان. حالا چون ایرانیان باستان دوست داشتن با خواهرشون وصلت کنن دلیل نمیشه که منم بخوام همون کار رو بکنم

@Abii @ghara ghan @Ahriman @all other sane Iranian members

Tasaaviri az bozorgtarin daarande ye manaa'be e energy ye jahaan:
(تصاویر) ازدحام و درگیری در صف سبد کالا
Tasaavir inghadr eftezaah hast, ke tarjih daadam faghat link ra bezaaram.

------------------------------
عید شما هم مبارک.

پیشنهاد زیر بنر رو دیدی؟ حالا اگر راهکاری ایجاد بشه که این سبزه ها غذای دام و تیور بشه سیزده شما به در نمیشه؟ عید ایرانیها و روز طبیعت رو اینجوری فهمیدی؟ دور انداختن سبزه ها؟
لابد توی اون دنیا میخوای بگی خدایا ایران باستان مهمه، ما به تخممون هم نبود که دامهای مردم زابل از گشنگی مردن، خود مردمش هم به خاک سیاه نشسته بودن
----------------
اگر این مفهوم عید ما بود ( که نیست) بازم برام مهم نبود که بگم گور بابای ایران باستان. حالا چون ایرانیان باستان دوست داشتن با خواهرشون وصلت کنن دلیل نمیشه که منم بخوام همون کار رو بکنم
Na, to boro ba hamoun zan e pesar khoundat ezdevaaj bekon va ba dokhtar bachche ye 9 saaleh.

عید شما هم مبارک.
----------------
توی این زمونه ی غریب که ریشه ی درختای 50 ساله با یه نسیم از جا کنده می شه باور کن توی این دنیا به بیشترین چیزی که به نفسه احترام می زارم اعتقاد شما و امثال شماست به ندیده ها.
ولی انصافا چرت و پرت هم زیاد می گیا حاجی.

Tasaaviri az bozorgtarin daarande ye manaa'be e energy ye jahaan:
(تصاویر) ازدحام و درگیری در صف سبد کالا
Tasaavir inghadr eftezaah hast, ke tarjih daadam faghat link ra bezaaram.
een hamase dige key khalgh shode?

Back
Top Bottom