What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

مهناز افشار با پسر معاون احمدی نژاد ازدواج کرد:o:

male man tu hamun taratf haye 20-30 hastesh age halesh bad bashe be 5-10 mirese age halesh kheyli khub bashe be 50 ooam 1-2 nesfeshab mirese :D

@Ostad dude your internet is awesome
its not mine, ma ba hamoun internet daneshgah emrare maash mikonim.:enjoy:

En soraat internet mane :
1zl94yc.png
lol, be paye ham pir shid.:lol:

Last edited:
مراسم چهار شنبه سوری در آبادان !

153.jpg

25861450347428813878.jpg

:omghaha::lol: I'm hearing gunshots outside. :guns:
Is this some kind of an inside joke or are you serious? o_O

No dear, tonight is 4shanbe Suri, an ancient Iranian tradition dating back to Zoroastarian era in which people celeberate the last tuesday night of the year. but most of it has been changed in recent years, turning in to a war like scenario were people throw hand made grenades and other kinds of stuff that produce very loud sounds. Each year, some people even die or burn, but it has decreased significantly in past years. :D Celebration gone wrong!

Chaharshanbe Suri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Videos can't show all the details

No dear, tonight is 4shanbe Suri, an ancient Iranian tradition dating back to Zoroastarian era in which people celeberate the last tuesday night of the year. but most of it has been changed in recent years, turning in to a war like scenario were people throw hand made grenades and other kinds of stuff that produce very loud sounds. Each year, some people even die or burn, but it has decreased significantly in past years. :D Celebration gone wrong!
So the police intervenes there because its getting too dangerous or do they leave it because its a tradition?

So the police intervenes there because its getting too dangerous or do they leave it because its a tradition?

They used to intervene, but they can't do anything about it anymore since it's happening in almost all the streets, but they will target very large gatherings occasionally.

I used to go out every year, but after a hand grenade fell under my feet and didn't explode, I take more precaution. If it was to explode, I would lose both of my legs, if not dying. :D

Last year in shiraz a few guys blowed up a police car in front of the cops. Its much better this year actually its so quiet

They used to intervene, but they can't do anything about it anymore since it's happening in almost all the streets, but they will target very large gatherings occasionally.
Well, its opposite in Turkey, police turns the streets into a gas chamber everywhere where more then 50 come together. :D

I used to go out every year, but after a hand grenade fell under my feet and didn't explode, I take more precaution. If it was to explode, I would lose both of my legs, if not dying. :D
Wtf? :o: Be carefull mate.
I have respect for tradition but a hand grenade is going too far, i mean what was the motivation of that individual who threw a HAND GRENADE into a crowd? I dont think he was there for celebration. :disagree:

Well, its opposite in Turkey, police turns the streets into a gas chamber everywhere where more then 50 come together.

Turks are hot headed mate, one does not simply mess with Turkish police. :enjoy:

Wtf? Be carefull mate.
I have respect for tradition but a hand grenade is going too far, i mean what was the motivation of that individual who threw a HAND GRENADE into a crowd? I dont think he was there for celebration.

It wasn't a crowd, I was walking alone to my friend's house, perhaps he didn't see me, but it was still stupid. It was more like a miracle that it didn't explode. Many people have been hurt in past couple of years, but it has decreased dramatically due to increase in public awareness , but it's still too much.

It wasn't a crowd, I was walking alone to my friend's house, perhaps he didn't see me, but it was still stupid. It was more like a miracle that it didn't explode. Many people have been hurt in past couple of years, but it has decreased dramatically due to increase in public awareness , but it's still too much.
You was really luck my friend, you probably needed new pants afterwards. :lol:
But seriously thank god nothing happened to you. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom