What's new

Iranian Azaris and their love and loyalty to motherland

Status
Not open for further replies.
kavurma is belong to turkish nomads saç kavurma and tantuni :D:D :D

We don't have this dish in our cuisine. I was talking about Ghormeh Sabzi.

But I checked wedding traditions in wiki, and pretty much same with ou traditions, just small differences.

What are the similarities? I've visited Turkish weddings in Holland, and Azeri weddings in Iran, and they are not significantly similar.

Azeri brothers.

They are not your brothers. Being a brother implies having the same lineage, while genetic tests shows that Azeris differentiate from Turks. Fool.

We don't have this dish in our cuisine. I was talking about Ghormeh Sabzi.

What are the similarities? I've visited Turkish weddings in Holland, and Azeri weddings in Iran, and they are not significantly similar.
Kavurma is pure turkish word how it to be persian :D

They are not your brothers. Being a brother implies having the same lineage, while genetic tests shows that Azeris differentiate from Turks. Fool.
Go and say this to an Azeri that he is not Turkish. But be sure an ambulance is waiting outside.

Kavurma is pure turkish word how it to be persian :D
In Surenas world everything is Persian. Even Turkic Safavids empire is!

I told this ***hole that it is Turkish but he keeps persisting it is Persian. Don't bother with him.

Thanks for the dishes, but there is a lot of discussion whether those dishes are Turkish or not.

Azeris don't celebrate this event.

There is much differences between Persian and Arab families. Differences in the importance of education, etc. With Turks its probably less, but still significant.
These dishes are Ottoman Turkish, probably they arrived to Azerbaijan later. There are many discussions about the etymology of Baklava, but the most probable one is that it is a Proto-Turkic world (pre-1500s). Börek is %100 Turkish, no doubts about that. Main ingredient of sarma (a variant of dolma) is leafs coming from olive trees, this explains that it is a Ottoman dish. Other variants of dolma was founded in Central Asia.

As I said, Turkish leaders, Turkic to be precise. Azeris, Krygyzs, Kazakhs etc. They both celebrate this event.
We also celebrate Nawrouz too.

And for the family thing, I said that it is changing. Probably the most liberal families in the Muslim world are in Turkey.

There is much differences between Persian and Arab families. Differences in the importance of education, etc. With Turks its probably less, but still significant.

Judging from the Iranians in internet, i do not think there is a much difference between the Persian and Arab families. However, i believe there is a big gap between Iranians and Turks about the importance, or quality of education.

Judging from the Iranians in internet, i do not think there is a much difference between the Persian and Arab families. However, i believe there is a big gap between Iranians and Turks about the importance, or quality of education.

Aha, that must be the reason why you guys are heavily presented in crime statistics in European countries, are much less educated than Iranians, and we manage to integrate much better over there. We are also much less religious than Turks in these countries. You guys have much more similarities with Arabs than we have.

Aha, that must be the reason why you guys are heavily presented in crime statistics in European countries, are much less educated than Iranians, and we manage to integrate much better over there. We are also much less religious than Turks in these countries. You guys have much more similarities with Arabs than we have.
Ah, here we go again. You couldn't win on culture, nor cuisine, nor language, so you are going to resort to gossip and throwing dirt? We had this discussion many times about education, crime, etc.

The fact remains is that you can't compare Iran to Turkey, so you are going to resort to racist studies from Europe to feel better about yourself.

Ah, here we go again. You couldn't win on culture, nor cuisine, nor language, so you are going to resort to gossip and throwing dirt? We had this discussion many times about education, crime, etc.

I didn't bring up this discussion, moron.

I didn't bring up this discussion, moron.

You brought up the statistic thing about crime and education. Those studies are bogus and racist. There are not even even numbers of Persians and Turks in Europe to compare such results. First learn the basics of statistics before bringing such things up.

But if you want to compare Iran to Turkey we can do that. Do you want to?

? ?

That is what I thought.

Please keep up the discussion in a polite manner presenting each other with sound arguments derived upon facts with no emotional attributes attached to it.

Well, i didn't miss it but i chosed not to answer it. Because i can keep blabber the same thing over and over again, such as you are hanging people from cranes just because of their thoughts, in front of children. Yet you are talking about how the Iranian constitution supposedly the most 'advanced' one in the region like it makes some difference. Just for your information, there are many Kurdish names and surnames being used by both Kurds and Turks commonly. The most common one is: Baran.

The reason why I repeated my question; whether Turkish constitution recognizes none Turkish ethnic groups cultural and linguistic rights, is not about me wanting to blabber. It is quite relevant to the core of our discussion here. A constitution consists of fundamental principles according to which a state is governed. The executive branch of the state, namely the government, are to regulate and manage interactions within the society and amongst its citizens in accordance to the definitions of the constitution. Does the Turkish constitution recognize minorities and their languages and cultural rights? The Turkish constitution refers to all the inhabitants of Turkey as turks. Kurds and others are not recognized. That is not the case in Iran’s constitution.

“From the 1994 briefing at the International Human Rights Law Group: "the problem in Turkey is the Constitution is against the Kurds and the apartheid constitution is very similar to it."
“New Mexico Highlands University claims "The Kurdish deprivation of their own culture, language, and tradition is incompatible with democratic norms. It reflects an apartheid system that victimizes minorities like Armenians, Kurds, and Shii Muslems [Shiite Muslims].”

See references point 36 & 38. Kurds in Turkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Based upon this, one can argue that when it comes down to the question of minority rights, Iranian constitution is more advanced that Turkey´s.

In response to your remark about hanging people from cranes its good for you to know that capital punishment in Iran is enforced for crimes related to murder, rape, adultery, pedophilia, sodomy, drug trafficking, armed robbery, kidnapping, terrorism, and treason. The question whether capital punishment is humane or not is another discussion which is not relevant to this thread.

So does being able to chose what to wear without fear of religion police.
Although Iran is an Islamic Republic with Sharia as fundamental part of its constitution, I agree with you. This is very important and Iran should learn from Turkey and reform itself.

We are focussing on much more serious problems than names and surnames, such as teaching Kurdish, saving Kurds from the influence of PKK, education, unemployment, etc... I assure you, you wouldn't want me to count the abuse of human righst in Iran one by one. So try to use it as a general term instead of focusing on a single 'abuse' and make a useless point over it.

While considering the sheer number of Kurds being accounted as a minority in Turkey I think it is a massive issue. With a population of around 12-25 million, depending on source references, its not a iny miny mainy moe problem. On the other hand Iran is not a democratic or overall human right champion either. I am not claiming that. On the issue of ethnical human rights, Iran is better positioned.

It is not a very wise decision to talk how Iran is the beacon of tolarance and the shining castle of human rights while refusing the identity of Azeri Turks in Iran. Btw, being a Turk doesn't contradicting with being an Iranian.

Now it seems that you are back in square one. Refusing the identity of Iranian Azeris? You are missinformed. Iran is a nation consisting of different ethnic groups being united in majority by Persian cultural association and practices woven together with Islamic Shiism. The leaders of Iran have always been from different parts and ethnic groups of the nation. It has been so during hundreds of years back in time, even before the advent of Islam though then Iranians were Zoroastrians beliving in One God. Neither you, me, nor Israel & company can change anything about the past or where Iran is moving into the future.

First of all, since the Kurds in Europe also considered as Turks, i wouldn't trust those reports.

Secondly, you should check who were the Iranian immigrants and who were the Turkish immigrants, what were their position, education level, wealth, etc... before their immigration. Then you will take another hit to your ego and will learn it has nothing to do with 'superiority', because you are not :)

Thirdly, people in mainland are much more important than bunch of outcasts in Europe who had to run away without the option of turning back, so that they will not be treated like slaves, while apparently, the remaining ones are enjoying it, which indicates the education quality, and the level of propaganda they have been exposed.

Very Iranians in this forum are labelling you and Abii as 'non-human' just because of your thoughts and beliefs. You really are in a shtty position there, but i appreciate your desperate attempts to prove something that does not exist. I think this might be the source of your inferiority complex. You need to belong somewhere, but couldn't find it yet...

If the soul of Iran would meet the soul of the Turkish nation in the after life, the soul of Iran would kneel out of praise.

First of all, since the Kurds in Europe also considered as Turks, i wouldn't trust those reports.

Yeah, blame it on the Kurds. Even 'real' Turks I know are showing such behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom