What's new

Iranian Azaris and their love and loyalty to motherland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the fellow in your avatar ? :what:

What about us ? Aren't we your brothers too ? :cray:

Pakistan is also our brothers. There is also alot of people in Pakistan with Turkish ethnicity however we never distinguish such things, however I do believe our relationship can be even better. Hope we had shared borders.

Rest in peace those brave Iranian pilots, Azari & Persian, who sacrificed their lives for Ahl ul Bayt and Iran zamin.

Iranian nationalism combined with Shiism (martyrdom) is the most powerful ideology on this earth. It made Saddam piss in his pants.

Pakistan is also our brothers. There is also alot of people in Pakistan with Turkish ethnicity however we never distinguish such things, however I do believe our relationship can be even better. Hope we had shared borders.

Me too ! :D

But no we don't have a lot of them...a few thousand here & there yes but not a lot ! :undecided:

Pakistan is in fact one of the closest nations to us, and the majority like Turkish people.

Being Iranic means nothing as far as political views are concerned.

That's right, and that is also being demonstrated by Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan, which have been caught up in a fight about several issues.

That's right, and that is also being demonstrated by Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan, which have been caught up in a fight about several issues.

Azerbaijan is not iranic. They are oguz Turks.

Azeris are more closely related to Georgians and Armenians than Turks or Iranians

EDIT: By this I meant genetically related.

Funny, because almost half of Pakistan is Iranic by ethnicity.

I would have fought for the Shah of Iran or had there been a democratic successor but the Iranian Clergy has left a bad...bad taste in my mouth ! Our own bearded bufoooons are just as bad too ! :hitwall:

Being Iranic means nothing as far as political views are concerned.

Are the Kashmiris Iranic or something else ? :what:

Pakistan is in fact one of the closest nations to us, and the majority like Turkish people.

Absolutely, 100% ! :cheers:

I would have fought for the Shah of Iran or had there been a democratic successor but the Iranian Clergy has left a bad...bad taste in my mouth ! Our own bearded bufoooons are just as bad too ! :hitwall:

Armstrong,

Do yourself a favor and don't concern yourself in Iranian-Azeri-Turk affairs. Also no Kashmiris are not Iranic.

I don't know, but they have probably intermingled with Iranic people. Hell, even in China there are Persians (Tajiks). They are the only indo-European people in China:

Tajik.jpg

774568688c906f337caaj8.jpg

21047890866ed9a952b4uv6.jpg

2105207408564569104aom1.jpg

17228877101c7e75c0e5rz6.jpg

tajik-1855549.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom