What's new

Iran offered heavy weaponry to PKK to step back from Turkey withdrawal

Seems a bit strange that iran would give heavy weapons to the kurds knowing full well they could be used against iran in the future .....which also has a kurdish "problem".

Seems a bit strange that iran would give heavy weapons to the kurds knowing full well they could be used against iran in the future .....which also has a kurdish "problem".
I think what worries Iran is PKK's next step. If PKK doesn't target Turkey anymore, then who will they target? Iran might very well be PKK's next main target. Iran is right to worry about it, but offering weapons to PKK is an extremely bad decision if this rumor is true.

In @TurAr's post #42, he talks about a rumor in which 1500 PKK terrorists have gone to Syria. Not sure how much of this rumor is true, but the only reason why PKK would send militants to Syria, would be to divide Syria and claim a Kurdish region within the Syrian border. Syria already has enough problems, they don't need another problem like this. I really hope this rumor turns out to be untrue.

Also, I would also like to note that, PKK is a problem to everyone in the region, including Iraq and KRG. I heard about clashes between PKK and KRG's Peshmerga troops. KRG isn't happy about PKK's presence in the region either, but I think they do tolerate them more than others though.

If PKK is no longer Turkey's problem, then I'm afraid it could become a problem to a different country in the region (Syria, Iran or Iraq). Or it would just become a criminal organization smuggling drugs in the region. The best outcome obviously would be that PKK would lay down arms and disband, and I hope this will happen. But I am afraid that PKK will become a problem to a different country or at least become a criminal organization.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing to surprize. Iran and terorizm in this region is side by side.

We all know that Iran Supports PKK from the beginning,the Problem was Turkey See´s Iran first as a Friendly Country.

It's called junk journalism from turkish media.

Making fake news and contributing it to unnamed imaginary authorities and failing to provide any sort of proof . What else you need to see it ?

Omg ,Your ******* Iran Supports PKK from the beginning !!!

We All know that Over Years ,your State ,your government has admitted THIS !!!

So what about you Talking ?

We all know that Iran Supports PKK from the beginning,the Problem was Turkey See´s Iran first as a Friendly Country.

Omg ,Your ******* Iran Supports PKK from the beginning !!!

We All know that Over Years ,your State ,your government has admitted THIS !!!

So what about you Talking ?
if you can provide your evidence otherwise its nothing more than junk journalism and spreading lies. and as I said we are fighting these PKK and their clones since ww2 and nobody can accuse us otherwise .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Steel

In this Operation there was PKK-Camp (with 350 PKK-Members) in Iran near Turkish-Iran Border. This was on 20-21 May 1995 !!!

jermabetkarasuke.png

Turkey can´t attack there because to not offend their relationships with Iran.

After Turkey talks about this Camp to Iranian Government ,they told this PKK-Camp to leave Iran.

After this over 150 PKK Members across the Turkish - Iranian Border to Turkey and Attacks in Turkey !!!

Milliyet - Karakol bask

So you are telling us here Iran don´t Supports PKK ? Iran fight´s again PKK ? Why then don´t do anyhing against this group of PKK ?

They are more Proofs then One or this that Iran has Supported PKK ,it´s good for Iran to Support the PKK and bad for Turkey ,you forgot that Turkey is a NATO-State.
@JEskandari

Pls watch your Pokemon and leave the Turkish Defence Section pls.

Iranian Secret Service Agents with PKK-Members.

@madmusti
I looked at your operation steel link and it has nothing to do with Iran it was all between Iraq and Turkey

about your second link of Milliat news well I can't understand Turkish but I searched for the word Iran and I could not find it (well not exactly my search of the page highlighted the word biran as it contain iran.)

and as soon as I managed to download the video and watch it I also comment about it so two of the point of your previous post is moot .

and the video is funny . instead of surveillance or hidden camera , why it give me the feel that somebody is using a handy-cam and is taking the picture while the two actor are aware of it .

by the way have you Identified these Actors , excuse me I mean spy and pkk member ?

by the way if you want me to leave Turkish defense section please don't made threads and claims nonsense about Iran there

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Steel

In this Operation there was PKK-Camp (with 350 PKK-Members) in Iran near Turkish-Iran Border. This was on 20-21 May 1995 !!!.

Mate that is wrong link. The link you provided is another operation. However i know the operation you are talking about. Actual operations name is " Yarasa ". You are talking about the pkk camp "Jerma-Bektar" which is in the mount Şehidan, 8 km east of the Turkish-Iran Border, at the altitude 3500 metres. There were 358 pkk terrorist living in 9 buildings and 11 tents. Turkish soldiers began operation in May 20 - 19:00 by crossing Iranian border, Higher command cancelled the operation at 21:05. This operation has not metioned in the press. Years Later "Osman Pamukoğlu" revealed this operation in his book "Unutulanlar Dışında Yeni Birşey Yok." Pages: 304-312

Osman Pamukoğlu (born December 27, 1947) is a retired major general of the Turkish Army and politician who founded the Rights and Equality Party.

He is known for his achievements on the operations against the PKK between 1993 and 1995, as the commander of Hakkari Mountain and Commando Brigade. He holds the title of being only general in Turkish Army honored with 5 medals of "Establishment of Superior Troops". He also received two medals of High Courage and Sacrifice and other less significant awards during his service.

On July 28, 2008, he declared a statement on his personal website about the state of the circumstance in which Turkey was, and guiding principles and promised actions of the party. HEPAR was established within the following period of 36 days.

I will vote for HEPAR in the next election.:yahoo:

@JEskandari

It´s not my Problem if you can´t find something in Iranian about this ,and i think a State like Iran didn´t wont that you will know this.

(Adama bakin ,yok Iranca yokmus,tabii olmaz öyle bir Regime´de ).

and the video is funny . instead of surveillance or hidden camera , why it give me the feel that somebody is using a handy-cam and is taking the picture while the two actor are aware of it .
The video was taken by Iranian operators to record the meeting, later they got captured and currently rotting in prison here. Iranian operators can be distinguished by their azeri accent and PKK members by their Kurdish accents. Since you don't speak Turkish it's normal that you don't get what's going down.

Suffice to say, it's genuine.

@JEskandari

You are funny ,because you want something in Iranian that you can´t find and you tell something that is something don´t stand in Wikipedia ,there shouldn´t must stand something in Wikipedia about this ,it´s enough when it´s Turkish ,it´s not a Global Problem at this Time Period.

You cannot find something about some Operations about Turkish oder Iranian Army has made ,they will keep this Secret ,the most of them.

If someone find something ,the TV and News-Agency can´t make that Public.

So what about you talking ?

@madmusti no offence bro but, are you using Google translate?

The video was taken by Iranian operators to record the meeting, later they got captured and currently rotting in prison here. Iranian operators can be distinguished by their azeri accent and PKK members by their Kurdish accents. Since you don't speak Turkish it's normal that you don't get what's going down.

Suffice to say, it's genuine.
who is he ? some information about him , if he is captured then that would be easy .

by the way today's no spy carry such data with him . they just send them online and get rid of the evidence as soon as possible

@JEskandari

You are funny ,because you want something in Iranian that you can´t find and you tell something that is something don´t stand in Wikipedia ,there shouldn´t must stand something in Wikipedia about this ,it´s enough when it´s Turkish ,it´s not a Global Problem at this Time Period.

You cannot find something about some Operations about Turkish oder Iranian Army has made ,they will keep this Secret ,the most of them.

If someone find something ,the TV and News-Agency can´t make that Public.

So what about you talking ?
I'm talking about your links . in short they have nothing to do with Iran. they are between turkey and Iraq

Iran Supports PKK from the beginning !!!

We All know that Over Years ,your State ,your government has admitted THIS !
We All know that Over Years ,your State ,your government has admitted THIS !

You can see statements like this just in Turkish Media ! No other country or UN have never mention this.

To cover the disability to defeat the P.K.K, turkey must find the better excuse !

Here is the better excuse :

The Green head Aliens from Mars help and armed P.K.K that's why you could'nt defeat them for more than 30 years !

Back
Top Bottom