What's new

Iran offered heavy weaponry to PKK to step back from Turkey withdrawal

I said ally in the fight against PKK, not just Ally. I'm sure you know what I mean now.

Personally I don't wish PKK to be problematic for Iran.
Getting real tired of your pacifist sh.t here IS.

"Neighbors with stable economies" doesn't mean shıt if they're supporting PKK in some way. We've been there before, davutoğlu shook hands with Iranian and brasilian FM's in order to prevent a NATO incursion. We've seen how Iran paid back.

If PKK becomes their problem they should stand up and take it like men. I don't have friends who'd stab me in the back to save their own skin. I certainly don't want terrorist supporting rogue states as neighbors let alone "allies"

"Ally" even the word offends me as it comes out of your mouth.

When South Azerbaycan unites with the North, we will also be sure to give some lands to Kürts and Arabs and Balochis then you can cry about your oil money
dude,calm down!you are angry now:omghaha:

When South Azerbaycan unites with the North, we will also be sure to give some lands to Kürts and Arabs and Balochis then you can cry about your oil money

when Alievestan unite with Iran then we will give some land to you pan-turks in a high security ward and then you can cry about oil money

by the way Azerbaiejan have no oil , it's Alievestan that have oil and their extraction of that oil is so lame that they are the biggest country that pollute Caspian sea

when Alievestan unite with Iran then we will give some land to you pan-turks in a high security ward and then you can cry about oil money

by the way Azerbaiejan have no oil , it's Alievestan that have oil and their extraction of that oil is so lame that they are the biggest country that pollute Caspian sea

Says the guy who live in a mullah-bubble :cheesy:

You guys still remember 2001 incident and I enjoy seeing it burns in your azzz. Azerbaijan and Turkey are together forever :nana:

You guys still remember 2001 incident and I enjoy seeing it burns in your azzz. Azerbaijan and Turkey are together forever :nana:

which 2001 incident , there was many incident in 2001 but we clearly remember how Alievestan lost 1/3th of it's land to Armenia when Armenia army was 1/3th of Alievestan army and they had no fixed wing airplane . and if we didn't ask Armenia to made no more advance into Alievestan , they had lost far more land .
I wonder were was turkey that time ? why we had to save Alievestan at the time.

again I remember when Alievestan wanted to drill oil in our part of the Caspian sea we just need to send one single boat there and issue a warning and they escaped as soon as you can blink and then again there was no turkey there .

let tell you what will happen if Alieve made such mistake ,there would be no turkey to help and like somebody else he had to stay in front of NATO and EU flag and eat his tie

Last edited by a moderator:

You are reffering to Turkish jets for show of strength in Bakü, right ?

let tell you what will happen if Alieve made such mistake ,there would be no turkey to help and like somebody else he had to stay in front of NATO and EU flag and eat his tie

If you think we will leave our brethren to mercy of Persians you are heavily mistaken. For your knowledge Greek's made the same mistake in 1970's and they paid for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you think we will leave our brethren to mercy of Persians you are heavily mistaken. For your knowledge Greek's made the same mistake in 1970's and they paid for it.
well you left them at the mercy of Armenian :undecided:

Well... you are no CCCP !

well Armenia also was no CCCP and more importantly those time there was no CCCP and unlike Alievestan , Armenia had no significant USSR military base , at the time all the military equipment of USSR fell into the hand of Alievestan even their airplanes and Alievestan used those equipment to fight with Armenia you even paid money to many CCCP ex commander and soldiers fight for you and no need to remind you of the result

well Armenia also was no CCCP and more importantly those time there was no CCCP and unlike Alievestan , Armenia had no significant USSR military base , at the time all the military equipment of USSR fell into the hand of Alievestan even their airplanes and Alievestan used those equipment to fight with Armenia you even paid money to many CCCP ex commander and soldiers fight for you and no need to remind you of the result

Sir i assumed that you had some knowledge on this issue (from Turkish side). Although our Army massed around the border of Armenia , Russia threaten to involve in the war, if Turkey gets involved.

I mean i can't understand you Iranians sometimes, do you seriously believe that we are such a weak country who will backoff from Armenia. Maybe you do, that's the fault of our passive governments fault.

Sir i assumed that you had some knowledge on this issue (from Turkish side). Although our Army massed around the border of Armenia , Russia threaten to involve in the war, if Turkey gets involved.

I mean i can't understand you Iranians sometimes, do you seriously believe that we are such a weak country who will backoff from Armenia. Maybe you do, that's the fault of our passive governments fault.
well , you didn't help based on fear of Russia , but this maybe interesting for you.
Iranian Official: We Helped Azerbaijan In Karabakh War | EurasiaNet.org

Russia made the same threat toward us but when Armenia advanced toward Nakhjavan our warning toward Armenia were serious enough that they stopped fighting in that front and sent an envoy to Iran and assure us that they don't made any more war there.

well , you didn't help based on fear of Russia , but this maybe interesting for you.
Iranian Official: We Helped Azerbaijan In Karabakh War | EurasiaNet.org

Russia made the same threat toward us but when Armenia advanced toward Nakhjavan our warning toward Armenia were serious enough that they stopped fighting in that front and sent an envoy to Iran and assure us that they don't made any more war there.

:) We claim exactly the same things but both of our countries didn't fight beside Azerbaijan so both countries claims will stay as claims.

Getting real tired of your pacifist sh.t here IS.
Fair enough.

"Neighbors with stable economies" doesn't mean shıt if they're supporting PKK in some way. We've been there before, davutoğlu shook hands with Iranian and brasilian FM's in order to prevent a NATO incursion. We've seen how Iran paid back.

If PKK becomes their problem they should stand up and take it like men. I don't have friends who'd stab me in the back to save their own skin. I certainly don't want terrorist supporting rogue states as neighbors let alone "allies"
Neighbors with stable economies and stable political structure is essential for any country in the world. I am actually quite surprised that you don't agree with this. And according to the article, Iran allegedly offered weaponry to PKK. And I explained that this was plausible and cited 2 reason as to why I think it's plausible. But you instead ignored the point I am trying to make and obsessed with just a single word that I have used to get my point across.

If PKK becomes Iran's problem, it will still be our problem as well. The region will remain unstable, and there is always that threat that PKK might re-engage Turkey in the future for whatever reason. Turkey won't be able to reach it's full economic potential if it still has unstable neighbor's.

"Ally" even the word offends me as it comes out of your mouth.
Fair enough.

Neighbors with stable economies and stable political structure is essential for any country in the world. I am actually quite surprised that you don't agree with this.
What happened when Iraq got bombed back to medieval age? Nothing happened, sure nothing changed in my life. We're buying oil from KRG. What happens if Iran falls? we deal with the new player, nothing changes.

Let us focus on more important matters than Iran's well being.

Back
Top Bottom