What's new

Iran offered heavy weaponry to PKK to step back from Turkey withdrawal

Armenians also use Kürts in PKK. Many Kürt children in PKK were actually abducted from families. Most of the civilians killed by PKK is actually Kurdish. PKK has been like an extension of ASALA

Iran already does it so no worries

Worry about when Turkey arms Torki-Khars , Ahwazians , Balochis , PJAK ;)

Maybe the Iranian worry more about a USA Invasion with a back up from Turkey then some Terrorists.

Armenians also use Kürts in PKK. Many Kürt children in PKK were actually abducted from families. Most of the civilians killed by PKK is actually Kurdish. PKK has been like an extension of ASALA

Iran already does it so no worries

Worry about when Turkey arms Torki-Khars , Ahwazians , Balochis , PJAK ;)

Those committed to development and peace will win at the end in this struggle , the difference between Iran and Turkey is simply the first one is committed to spreading terror and destruction while the second is more interested in peace and stability to continue its goal towards becoming one of the top 10-15 economies in the world by 2023 .

Iran instead of investing its revenues from gas and oil on developing its ailing infrastructure and ignorant poor population is wasting it on clowns like Hizbullah , Assad and supporting proxy revolutions in Yemen and Bahrain .

Iran does not have the guts to actually go into a direct conflict , but uses religion and proxies to do such Jobs but it already lost one war in yemen 2009 and currently bahrain last year and now losing both Syria and Lebanon struggle . The end of all Iran adventures is simply it is already deeply hated and despised by all its neighbours .

Iran is on the self-destruct mode Just like Saddam was , the system there is not just working with a corrupted regime running an unefficient economy based on subsidies and under the control of oligarcs . The Iranian regime survives through using an Iron fist against anyone who opposes it be it persian , arab or turk does not matter all of them are enslaved by the Mullah regime . The problem now is Iran runs over a boil of ethnic and religious tensions that will explode in one minute. The absence of free media over there hides this problem but it can be seen , in 2006 there were more than 40 thousand azer turks on the streets protesting against the Mullah regime and hundreds were killed by the basij and also in 2009 thousands of persians in Tehran protested against the election fraud and hundreds were killed in cold blood by the basij themselves .

This video is a protest by middle class persians in Tehran against the Mullah regime 2009

Protest against fake elections TEHRAN IRAN 13 June 2009 17:45 PM - YouTube

Protests in 2006 by Azeris against Mullah regime Racism

South Azerbaijan, Iran and anti-racist Demonstrations - May 2006 - YouTube

I did not include the current insurgency in Iranian balochistan by the baloch and the Arabs in khuzestan . Even the Arabs of iran even though they are shiah but still have problems with the mullah regime .

Iran will face a horrible scenario , even worse than what we see in Syria today , the country will be partitioned by the extremism of their regime .

I just feel sorry for the Armenians when they end up sourrounded by Turks and Azeris from east and west and a future southern Azeri state in the south .

The pkk played the right card on this one , they know Iran will not survive that long to back them up , at some point they will need to fix their **** with Turkey which is happening right now . Barzani also in Iraq understand this issue and decided to go with the Turkey way .

whoever in this region who gambles on Iran will lose a lot in the future , even Hamas sold Iran out because they know there is no future allying with such a regime.

The question I have on my mind now is not about Iran becoming a regional power because it already lost this wet dream battle , but rather my question is how long will the current Iranian regime survive, if they manage to survive then that would be an accomplishment in my view .

In Turkey people can get rid of Erodogan through the ballot box but in Iran they have one of two choices either submit to khomeny or take a bullet .

@mahatir Its interesting that you brought up Iran election, today is Malaysia election ain't it? I heard the news about airlifting voters?

It is TREASON, no less - Ambiga on airlifting of voters from Sabah, S'wak

Be careful, you might have to prepare yourself for protests as well ;)

I just feel sorry for the Armenians when they end up sourrounded by Turks and Azeris from east and west and a future southern Azeri state in the south .

No my friend, you worry about your own country, it took you more than a month to crush Solo (some guys with BB guns) rebellion, and be worry about the situation of people of Sabah and Sarawak who are robbed of basic rights.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because you're an idiot kind sir. Always underestimate your enemy, you'll get fvcked in the arse rather sooner.

Khomeny in 1980 vowed to Free Iraq from tyranny and then march up to Jerusalem and now its 2013 . This is the mentality of some crazy Iranians raised up by the khomeny education system , as much as it makes me laugh but at the same time I feel sorry for them.

@mahatir Its interesting that you brought up Iran election, today is Malaysia election ain't it? I heard the news about airlifting voters?

It is TREASON, no less - Ambiga on airlifting of voters from Sabah, S'wak

Be careful, you might have to prepare yourself for protests as well ;)

No my friend, you worry about your own country, it took you more than you month to crush Solo rebellion, and be worry about the situation of people of Sabah and Sarawak who are robbed of basic rights.

Do worry about Malaysia this is not the first or last time for people protesting there , but the different in malaysia people do not get head shot by the basij during protests .

Any democratic country has thousands of protests per yeah , but no one hears about it because no one is killed , unlike in Iran where the government regards Iranians as a bunch of cows and sheep that it has the right to enslave and kill.

Do you remember neda ? a young brave persian girl slaughtered by your regime ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d90bwM4No_M

you have no value in your own country and your people escape on death boats all the way to Australia , this shows the depression inside Iran .

Last edited by a moderator:
Do worry about Malaysia this is not the first or last time for people protesting there , but the different in malaysia people do not get head shot by the basij during protests .

Any democratic country has thousands of protests per yeah , but no one hears about it because no one is killed , unlike in Iran where the government regards Iranians as a bunch of cows and sheep that it has the right to enslave and kill.

Do you remember neda ? a young brave persian girl slaughtered by your regime ?

Neda Iran - YouTube

you have no value in your own country and your people escape on death boats all the way to Australia , this shows the depression inside Iran .

I'm not worried about Malaysia, because to be honest I don't care. But It's best that you worry about your own country rather than Iran.

I have a lot to say, a lot, about increased corruption, radicalism and racism in your country I would probably dedicate a 100 page thread to it, but I think discussing them will be waste of my time.

poor persian women treated like dogs in their own country .

You will soon too, if you allow Salafi terrorists spread hate in your country ;)
http://www.malaysia-today.net/mtcolumns/no-holds-barred/42375-back-to-the-middle-ages

Khomeny in 1980 vowed to Free Iraq from tyranny and then march up to Jerusalem and now its 2013 . This is the mentality of some crazy Iranians raised up by the khomeny education system , as much as it makes me laugh but at the same time I feel sorry for them.

Funny, because from what I hear those people who have been taught in that system are lifting Malaysian universities rankings! :)
Did you know Iranian universities are higher on the ranking? Did you know Iran doesn't certify your university degrees?

PressTV - Iran student?s seating design submitted to James Dyson Award
Arash Habibi Lashkari won the Gold Medal of APICTA 2012 on Computer Secuity - YouTube

The list is pretty long! But I think these should be enough to counter your nonsenses! :)

Back
Top Bottom