What's new

Iran : Israel is the most dangerous threat to the world

Gambit i note that when you start losing an arguement or sense defeat you lash out like a simpleton. You struggle to be on topic and dont like where the thread is going and then pick on a small point to take the attention away from members as regards to what the topic is. You do it too frequently for it to be not delibrate. Look at the title and look at your post and engage brain cell - then post on topic - just try and see - you will feel good being on topic mate.

btw i believe Israel is creating so much disharmony and unrest in the world that it really is the biggest risk to world peace.

Sorry my American Vietnamese friend I forgot lol. Israel and Zionists are no different to other racist ideologies like Hindutva and Nazism
And YOU and your racism belongs in the same class.

The man said it was an 'excellent' suggestion: The assassination of a US President by a Pakistani citizen posting on a US hosted server. Smart.

Yea one Pakistani?? Read the article Gambit my Vietnamese American freind

Gambit i note that when you start losing an arguement or sense defeat you lash out like a simpleton. You struggle to be on topic and dont like where the thread is going and then pick on a small point to take the attention away from members as regards to what the topic is. You do it too frequently for it to be not delibrate. Look at the title and look at your post and engage brain cell - then post on topic - just try and see - you will feel good being on topic mate.
I brought in no one else's origin. Can you explain why does my origin matter so much to you Pakistanis? It seems to be very important to you as to why does a non-white can be a US citizen.

btw i believe Israel is creating so much disharmony and unrest in the world that it really is the biggest risk to world peace.
For no reasons?

And YOU and your racism belongs in the same class.

Only in your opinion mate. I still assert that calling someone and Vietnamese American friend is not racist. Back to topic Israel is a threat to the world

I am supporting your Jewish friends. Is that bad?
So YOU support the assassination of a US President? It does not matter how said it first. If YOU support the idea, speak up.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Only in your opinion mate. I still assert that calling someone and Vietnamese American friend is not racist.
Of course it is. When my origin is completely irrelevant and yet somehow it seems to be injected into so many discussions by enough Pakistanis, it hinted at their latent racism.

Back to topic Israel is a threat to the world
Why?

I brought in no one else's origin. Can you explain why does my origin matter so much to you Pakistanis? It seems to be very important to you as to why does a non-white can be a US citizen.

For no reasons?

Gambit - i dont really give a hoot where you come from - it is you that is like a fish out of water when hearing the word Vietnam. Just calm down and stop crying about something so trivial - stick to the topic.
Secondly - i dont want to right an epilogue on the reasons why Israel is a risk to world peace - needless to say when it has the superpowers balls in a tight clamp - tightening it if it disobeys its orders it doesnt help. The way they systematically steal land, the way they venture into others land and kill innocent people, the way they disregard all rules when it comes to persecuting Palestinians i suppose doesnt help. Do me a favour and accept Israel and Zionism has brought your adopted nation close to its financial knees - go on Gambit have a look at your finances and answer the question truthfully mate??

Some Zionists and Israelis want to kill Obama that is a threat to the world

So YOU support the assassination of a US President? It does not matter how said it first. If YOU support the idea, speak up.

Shoooo. Fly away

I don't give nuts to those who have no teeth.

Gambit - i dont really give a hoot where you come from -
I think you do.

it is you that is like a fish out of water when hearing the word Vietnam.
I have no problems discussing Viet Nam, and I have done so many times in the past.

Just calm down and stop crying about something so trivial - stick to the topic.
Am always calm. But if you think my origin is trivial, then why does it matter so much to so many Pakistanis here? Am trying to understand. :lol:

Secondly - i dont want to right an epilogue on the reasons why Israel is a risk to world peace -
But if Israel is a threat to world peace, you need to explain why and the reasons' origins. You or Iran simply cannot make a blanket statement and leave it at that. That is not how history works. It is linear. Everything has a cause and causes produces effects and consequences.

So why is Israel a threat to world peace?

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Shoooo. Fly away

I don't give nuts to those who have no teeth.
Oooohhh...Looks like we have another coward here. Talks tough but when called upon he runs away. :lol:

^^^^^^
You can take a horse to water but cant force it to drink. There are dozens of links and reasons that people have posted on here. If you wish to ignore and pretend to have memory lapse then its a matter for you. nite mate

Oooohhh...Looks like we have another coward here. Talks tough but when called upon he runs away. :lol:

:lol::lol:

Recalling my question I posted before.

Is supporting your Jewish friends really that bad in your eyes.

^^^^^^
You can take a horse to water but cant force it to drink. There are dozens of links and reasons that people have posted on here.
And I have read all of them and found most the arguments lacking.

If you wish to ignore and pretend to have selective alzhiemers then its a matter for you
Here is what you ignored: When Iran overthrew the Shah and installed a new government, Iran effectively severed all ties with the US, our allies, and our interests. Iranians and their government are free to chart any course they want.

The US adopted South Vietnam's and South Korea's causes. So Iran has every right to adopt anyone's cause. Am being fair here. But since Iran decided to tie Iranian relationship to Israel to the Palestinians issue to the point where Iran committed national resources to the destruction of Israel, then Iran has no good reason to complain if Israel regards Iran as hostile. Calling Israel a threat to world peace is being intellectually dishonest.

:lol::lol:

Recalling my question I posted before.

Is supporting your Jewish friends really that bad in your eyes.
So how many Jews support the assassination of a US President? You are still a coward in my eyes. You praised the idea but instead of adopting it you are doing a runaround on your praise by calling it support of Jews.

So answer the question, coward: Do YOU support the assassination of a US President?

Do not be afraid to speak. You are quite safe in Pakistan. This forum may draw the attention of appropriate authorities thanks to your stupid comment but what do you care, right?

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Yes, for no reason.. One of many is this time, Israel Foreign Minster threans to bomb Aswan Dam..... FACTBOX: Israel's Lieberman and controversial comments | Reuters
So you are saying Egypt's war against Israel has nothing to do with the current situation?

Back
Top Bottom