What's new

Iran : Israel is the most dangerous threat to the world

Iran is a great nation, and right now it is Israel that is threatening an unprovoked first strike on another sovereign nation. This action must be condemned. I am not an anti-semitic racist, we should separate the actions of the regime from the actions of the people, this is after all what Jews often tell us.

Or it could be that both you and Persian God king are off topic. If you want to talk about Iran and the bad effect or good effect of the interpretation of Islam by some Iranians open up a new thread. By now you should be familiar with forum rules and that is to discuss the thread or open a different one. In case it has passed you by the thread is suggesting that Israel is a threat to the world. I believe that it is.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

earlier your posts were not saying this. They were very wide and insulting about Islam. Now can we talk about Israel and if it is a danger to world??

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Mate go and read some books. Is this a deliberate attempt by you to to try to derail the thread?

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Right we have Hindutva Zionist adherents showing their allegiance in flags. refusing to say anything on topic. which is that Israel is a threat to the world

I can understand your feeling...sometimes you show to the people that threads are being derailed....and you got a chance in mypost...Good job being a premium member...I hope you should do the same in other threads too...:undecided:

Iran is a great nation, and right now it is Israel that is threatening an unprovoked first strike on another sovereign nation. This action must be condemned. I am not an anti-semitic racist, we should separate the actions of the regime from the actions of the people, this is after all what Jews often tell us.
Supporting terrorism against another nation-state is hardly 'unprovoked'.

I can understand your feeling...sometimes you show to the people that threads are being derailed....and you got a chance in mypost...Good job being a premium member...I hope you should do the same in other threads too...:undecided:

So do you think Israel is a danger to the world??

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Supporting terrorism against another nation-state is hardly 'unprovoked'.

But Israel is a terrorist nation

George Galloway: Israel is a Terrorist State - YouTube

But Israel is a terrorist nation
What justified Iranian support for terrorism against Israel?

To 'justify' is to make 'right', meaning to find reasons to support an action.

1. Show or prove to be right or reasonable.
2. Be a good reason for.

Sir I'd even separate the actions of the people from the word Jew. Till the point there's at least one Jew alive who isn't a Zionist, or who opposes the actions of the State of Israel. I can't call out the Jews for that. I think people under-utilize their intelligence when they generalize or stereotype any group.

To 'justify' is to make 'right', meaning to find reasons to support an action.

1. Show or prove to be right or reasonable.
2. Be a good reason for.

A terrorist state is a state which practices terrorism, even if it pretends (or rather, lies) to the world that it does not. It hardly needs to be pointed out that Israel is a terrorist state. Brutal repression of, and bloody attacks on, Palestinian civilians with the official Israeli aim of causing a change in the policies or actions of the Palestinian leadership is a clear case of terrorism

Israel as a Terrorist State

A terrorist state is a state which practices terrorism, even if it pretends (or rather, lies) to the world that it does not. It hardly needs to be pointed out that Israel is a terrorist state. Brutal repression of, and bloody attacks on, Palestinian civilians with the official Israeli aim of causing a change in the policies or actions of the Palestinian leadership is a clear case of terrorism

Israel as a Terrorist State
Do YOU support Iranian sponsorship of terrorism against Israel? Do YOU believe that whatever Iran took as justification for that sponsorship, said 'whatever' must be beyond criticism?

Issuing a statement equals terrorism?

Are you referring to the Hizb of Mr. Nasrullah? Is there concrete evidence in the public domain for Iran to have provided support for terrorism specifically, not in political or motivational(money, indoctrination) spheres? I don't have access to such information, and I choose to not have a bad opinion of anybody. Otherwise somebody would just make similar statements about Israel and the Jund of Mr. Rigi, and cyber-fighting will never end.

I'd like an opinion about a hypothesis: that the two Is are in reality pretty close friends, and this shouting-at-the-other game will remain just that, and no war happens between them, ever. Both need such rhetoric to garner support for their regimes, and breading nationalistic sentiments among their populace, and augmenting their military capacities by creating an apparent enemy. There are such theories floating around, and if you're privy to more information than us lot (or me at least) then I'm always up for learning.

Do YOU support Iranian sponsorship of terrorism against Israel? Do YOU believe that whatever Iran took as justification for that sponsorship, said 'whatever' must be beyond criticism?

What is the matter with you today my Vietnamese American freind??? You have done over 8000 posts granted most are off topic and low quality and have been a member on this forum since 2009 and you still don't know the rules? You are off topic and trying to derail a topic by wanting to talk about Iran. This thread is a about Israel being a threat to the world which I believe it is

Are you referring to the Hizb of Mr. Nasullah? Is there concrete evidence in the public domain for Iran to have provided support for terrorism specifically, not in political or 'motivational'(money, indoctrination) spheres? I don't have access to such information, and I choose to not have a bad opinion of anybody. Otherwise somebody would just make similar statements about Israel and the Jund of Mr. Rigi, and cyber-fighting will never end.

I'd like an opinion about a hypothesis: that the two Is are in reality pretty close friends, and this shouting-at-the-other game will remain just that, and no war happens between them, ever. Both need such rhetoric to garner support for their regimes, and breading nationalistic sentiments among their populace, and augmenting their military capacities by creating an apparent enemy. There are such theories floating around, and if you're privy to more information than us lot (or me at least) then I'm always up for learning.

Iran has always publicly supported Hizbullah. The problem is that Hizbullah is not recognized as a terrorist organization by most of the world. Only few western countries (USA,UK, The Netherlands, Israel, Australia, Canada) that their number is less than 10 consider it as a terrorist organization. Hizbullah is widely recognized as a resistant movement in the world and just because few countries are labeling it as a terrorist organization it doesn't mean it's a terrorist organization.

When all else failed, bring in the race card, eh? :lol:

I don't see a problem with that?? How is it racist to call you Vietnamese American?? I didst realise that was a racist term. But I suppose your arguments are rarely rational logic or on topic. Now lets talk about that country which is a danger to the world. Because through AIPAC they have purchased or bribed depending on your view all American political leaders so much that American foreign policy is being dictated from Tel Aviv

Are you referring to the Hizb of Mr. Nasrullah? Is there concrete evidence in the public domain for Iran to have provided support for terrorism specifically, not in political or motivational(money, indoctrination) spheres? I don't have access to such information, and I choose to not have a bad opinion of anybody. Otherwise somebody would just make similar statements about Israel and the Jund of Mr. Rigi, and cyber-fighting will never end.

Come now...Iranian support for Hezbollah against Israel is well known. Even wikipedia has it right...

Hezbollah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hezbollah receives military training, weapons, and financial support from Iran, and political support from Syria.
The issue is whether or not Israel has good cause to be hostile against Iran, which lead the discussion back to whether or not Iran has good cause to be hostile against Israel. If Iran support military actions against Iraq through a third party, what would YOU ask? How about 'Why' and 'justifications'? So for Iran to issue a statement calling Israel a 'most dangerous threat' without context is to be intellectually dishonest. Of course Iran can issue any statement they want.

Back
Top Bottom