What's new

Iran : Israel is the most dangerous threat to the world

I don't see a problem with that?? How is it racist to call you Vietnamese American??
How is my origin matter in this discussion? Am here as an American. How I came to US citizenship is irrelevant.

I didst realise that was a racist term.
By itself, it is not. But in the context of this discussion, whenever anyone make it relevant when it clearly is irrelevant, it indicate the person has an issue with my origin. So do YOU feel, like the Chinese boys do, that I belong to an 'inferior' Asian group? Do not be shy about your latent racism. Be proud and vocal about it. After all, somehow it is relevant in this discussion. So explain how does my origin disqualify me from discussing world affairs.

Come now...Iranian support for Hezbollah against Israel is well known. Even wikipedia has it right...

Hezbollah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The issue is whether or not Israel has good cause to be hostile against Iran, which lead the discussion back to whether or not Iran has good cause to be hostile against Israel. If Iran support military actions against Iraq through a third party, what would YOU ask? How about 'Why' and 'justifications'? So for Iran to issue a statement calling Israel a 'most dangerous threat' without context is to be intellectually dishonest. Of course Iran can issue any statement they want.

Israel has threatened all Muslim capitals. I think that Israel is a threat to all in the world that do not follow Israeli diktat. For the last time this thread is not about Iran Gambit my Vietnamese American friend and great defender of America and by association Israel defender,

The phrase the “Samson Option” is used to describe Israel’s strategy of massive nuclear retaliation against “enemy” nations should its existence as a Jewish state be jeopardized through military attack. Israeli leaders created the term in the mid-1960s, inspired by the Biblical figure Samson, who destroyed a Philistine temple, killing himself and thousands of Philistine enemies.[1][2]

Israeli Nuclear Threats and Blackmail

How is my origin matter in this discussion? Am here as an American. How I came to US citizenship is irrelevant.

By itself, it is not. But in the context of this discussion, whenever anyone make it relevant when it clearly is irrelevant, it indicate the person has an issue with my origin. So do YOU feel, like the Chinese boys do, that I belong to an 'inferior' Asian group? Do not be shy about your latent racism. Be proud and vocal about it. After all, somehow it is relevant in this discussion. So explain how does my origin disqualify me from discussing world affairs.

Oh stop being so touchy and off topic. I am proud to be called Pakistani British lol. back to topic Iran is a threat to the world

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

For no reasons?

Of course it is. Iran issued a statement.

Am still waiting on an explanation on how my origin matter in this discussion, my racist Pakistani friend.

That's a bit unfair. I dont accept calling a Vietnamese American a friend is racist. Now can we get back on topic young man?? Israel is a threat to world peace

Am still waiting on an explanation on how my origin matter in this discussion, my racist Pakistani friend.

I suggest holding your breath until you get a response will do you some good my Vietnamese American freind now please can we talk about Israel being a threat to world peace rather than Gambit??

That's a bit unfair. I dont accept calling a Vietnamese American a friend is racist. Now can we get back on topic young man?? Israel is a threat to world peace
Then why does my origin 'fair' to bring in into this discussion? Am still waiting on an explanation on why does my origin disqualify me from discussing world affairs?

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

I suggest holding your breath until you get a response will do you some good my Vietnamese American freind now please can we talk about Israel being a threat to world peace rather than Gambit??
YOU made my origin significant in this discussion. Am trying to find out why, my racist Pakistani friend.

? Am still waiting on an explanation on why does my origin disqualify me from discussing world affairs?

Yea mate as I said hold your breath until I respond off topic and start talking about Gambit. Now Israel is a threat to world peace.

Yea mate as I said hold your breath until I respond off topic and start talking about Gambit.
Too cowardly to explain your racism against Asians? That is fine, I understand cowards well enough.

Now Israel is a threat to world peace.
Why?

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Uproar after Jewish American newspaper publisher suggests Israel assassinate Barack Obama

Uproar after Jewish American newspaper publisher suggests Israel assassinate Barack Obama - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Excellent suggestion I must say

:whistle::whistle:
So you support the assassination of a US President? Do not be afraid to speak up. You are safe in Pakistan.

Too cowardly to explain your racism against Asians? That is fine, I understand cowards well enough.

Why?

holding your breath like a good Vietnamese American boy. Now read some of the earlier posts and you wont need to ask why some think Israel is a threat to the world. But keep holding your breath for about half an hour or so.

holding your breath good boy. Now read some of the earlier posts and you wont need to ask why some think Israel is a threat to the world. But keep holding your breath for about half an hour or so.
Boy? What happened to Vietnamese-American? :lol: Looks like someone does not like getting busted for his latent racism.

T
[/COLOR]
So you support the assassination of a US President? Do not be afraid to speak up. You are safe in Pakistan.

That post was put up there to show expose Zionists and why Israel threatens the world

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Boy? What happened to Vietnamese-American? :lol: Looks like someone does not like getting busted for his latent racism.

Sorry my American Vietnamese friend I forgot lol. Israel and Zionists are no different to other racist ideologies like Hindutva and Nazism

That post was put up there to show expose Zionists and why Israel threatens the world
The man said it was an 'excellent' suggestion: The assassination of a US President. A praise made by a Pakistani citizen posting on a US hosted server. Smart.

Back
Top Bottom