What's new

Iran Condemns Egypt's Sectarian Killings As "Contradicting Islam"

@BLACKEAGLE create a topic special Iran instead of polluting all topics with your hatred towards our country.
but since you are highly mentally sick i guess you will keep copy paste the christian extremist sources , you enjoy here but you would not enjoy if it says about Islam being a cheat religion. because it is what they say

Since when saying the truth is hatred? And since when prosecuted Christians calls for help from your persecution is extremism? Have some shame man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Look, the crux of this instability everywhere, is that Saudi Arabia is spending copious amount of money to fuel sectarian divide/hatred

Nah, I don't think the Saudis or the Iranians had anything to do with this. Remember a few weeks ago when you and I spoke about the side effect of the Syrian conflict? In addition, the Egyptians have to do something in order to prevent such things from happening again against anyone not only the Shias.

Aside from that, I don't know if you speak Arabic or not, but that guy was very very nasty.

So the killing of 100k Syrians goes with Islam? This regime should just STFU, nobody gives a sh!t of their condemnation. They call their country an Islamic state while it's the most country that destabilizes Muslim countries and undermine them.

Egypt should have arrested and prosecuted this guy under hate-speech act or irritating the public. This guy lived in Iran for quite sometime, I don't know why hadn't he stayed in there for the rest of his life.

Do I justify the Egyptian actions against him? Yes. BUT NOT KILLING HIM.

stop your lies

30% => 6%

your country did everything to put them in minority. like it happened in Lebanon. have some honesty once in your life.

It doesn't work like my dear friend, you can't just go against all facts to prove sth. But on the other hand what I say is backed by various sources.

Egypt should have arrested and prosecuted this guy under hate-speech act or irritating the public. This guy lived in Iran for quite sometime, I don't know why hadn't he stayed in there for the rest of his life.

May Allah bless Egypt and Egyptians, they are goood :smitten:

ABOU-SIMBUL-egypt-is-a-heaven-23967340-1024-768.jpg

Anyone who spread hate and cause nuisance in society should bring in court and punish according to the law of land. Even its Shia,Sunni , Chrisitan...salafist/wahabi etc etc....

Anyone who spread hate and cause nuisance in society should bring in court and punish according to the law of land. Even its Shia,Sunni , Chrisitan...salafist/wahabi etc etc....

That is exactly what I'm saying.

The Sunnis are Wahabis though LoL.

That is exactly what I'm saying.

The Sunnis are Wahabis though LoL.
Well when you cross the Afghan border enter in Pakistan and India...its a visible and huge distinction ......example a huge Sunni Tehrik , a political pary etc etc.....but anyway....equality and justice should be for all....injustice is the mother of hatred ...

I always thought that Salafis were contradicting Islam, but maybe i was wrong. Maybe i am the one who is contradicting Islam by not accepting their teachings.

NO the world is lucky salafis and extremists of this kind , are a minority in Islam :cheers:

Salafism is something different :) ,but yeah, I hear you.

I always thought that Salafis were contradicting Islam, but maybe i was wrong. Maybe i am the one who is contradicting Islam by not accepting their teachings.

Simply, don't accept their teachings.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom