What's new

Iran Condemns Egypt's Sectarian Killings As "Contradicting Islam"

If I disagree with shaykh on how he interprets the Quran and Sunnah.. hence I would not like to be identified with him. Sure, I will not follow the oft used technique used by certain Shaykh's of resorting to spewing out accusations of Bidah, Kufr and so on.. nor will I consider myself a non-Muslim if I see him in the same mosque or our clothes touch( thank a certain gentleman who claimed to be a scholar for showing me that such idiocy exists)..
What I will do is disagree that they are teaching the EXACT same ideas that I adhere to in terms of Fiqh.

There are certain sites who have taken that view(available through many sources such as Detailed and fair-minded critique of the Wahhabi phenomenon, Abdar Rahman Koya, Crescent Magazine)... and they have their rebuttals(some from Saudi sources, other's from Western settled Muslims..and so on).. It simply depends on whose views you find more convincing.

I find those contradicting those of ibn-abd-wahab more convincing.

1. I could disagree with how you interpret calling the dead on.. for that it requires a long debate.

2. Which is why I myself am not fond of the term, as the father of Ibn-Abd-al-Wahab was a respected scholar and so my dislike for the path his son chose is not meant for the family.

I have gone through that article but couldn't find any paragraph quotations from his books. It would be better from like minded individuals to find out the truth ourselves rather to allow individuals from "Google" to find out the truth for us. His Books are out in public free to read.

You can easily convert PDF files to word: Here: PDF to WORD Converter - Easy to use and 100% Free

When you are a free thinker intellectually able to capture facts from fiction than you can better disseminate what is the truth from the garbage. I also believed the way you did until I actually picked up his books and started to read them. Now I only read books of Islam that relates back to him. The reason being Seeps only follow the Shepherd. They lead them blindly for their wool or for thier meat. So it's better not to be a Sheep and allow his books to speak for themselves.

When you are a free thinker intellectually able to capture facts from fiction than you can better disseminate what is the truth from the garbage. .

That in itself means I am free to decide what is garbage and what is truth.

Yes it is better to be a Free thinker - One without Bias to disseminate the truth and not being a Sheep (Blindly Following) and Letting the books of Men speak for themselves rather than an opinionated analyses of other men of other Mans books.

Case in point when there is an intellectual discussion of a Theory formulated by a Man in a Book. Why would anyone go to XYZ's Analysis who happened to write an article against or for that book?

Are we not capable to think for ourselves? We have the tools given to us already called a Brain. So we go to the source of the matter not the opinion of a third source.

And not to get carried away from the Case in Point but we also need to look at where are those "Analyzes of Men" coming from as well. Whether or not they are reliable.

"And this month, on the occasion of the 24th anniversary of Imam Khomeini’s heavenly departure, we are forced to set the record straight as to his extraordinary leadership qualities."
An Imam is an Imam ? and a non-imam is a non-imam, Abu Dharr, Crescent Magazine

Jenaze.jpg

This doesn't look like a "Heavenly Departure".

Back
Top Bottom