What's new

Iran Condemns Egypt's Sectarian Killings As "Contradicting Islam"

I don't think any Iranian member here ever insulted America or argued that it isn't a safe or free country.

Most Iranians don't hate America or Americans at all. It's all about polices and politics. .

Irani Girl living in California who doesn't know even Iran is talking about America LOL.

Gallup Poll: 90 Percent Of Americans Have Negative View Of Iran

Gallup Poll: 90 Percent Of Americans Have Negative View Of Iran « CBS DC

Poll Conducted March 2013. Yes we "Muslim Extremist" are the only Anti-Iran group in America. Everyone else is Pro-Iran and Pro-Persia. Let's blame all the worlds problems on Saudi Arabia the evil Zionist backward camel herders. What else do Loloos who come from Iran living in America come up with?

Just singing a team america Sesong:P

I go off topic a lot.

But I agree nothing annoys me more when you get extremist idiots dissing western countries and its people when they live in them. Just look at what is happening in Europe.
LOL

well i guess people from inside are good to insult their own countries sometimes.

but for Europe you're so right. it is sad , so sad;
when you see Al Hasani favorite football player (because he is Arab as he said himself lol) insulting the French song
and said f..k to journalists, and say f..k to sing before games

sadly from young migrate people what i can only hear (not like their parents) is that they like their behavior of insulting and say "f..k france"

if you add to this the salafis , who are more and more,
and more and more active with the thousand women wearing burqas ... when i arrived that was very rare
they sent girls with scarf to make hell in the laic public schools
they don't understand they should adapt to the country: they think country should adapt to them

Last edited by a moderator:
Fact remains Saudi Arabia is the source of religious extremism throughout the world.

What Alabamians and Iranians Have in Common

Are Americans among the most religious people in the world? The answer depends on which "world" you're talking about. If you're referring to the entire planet, the answer is plainly "no." In 2006, 2007, and 2008, Gallup asked representative samples in 143 countries and territories whether religion was an important part of their daily lives. The accompanying map shows religiosity by country, ranging from the least religious to the most religious on a relative basis. Across all populations, the median proportion of residents who said religion is important in their daily lives is 82%. Americans fall well below this midpoint, at 65%.

But before you point out the considerable effect religion has on U.S. society and politics, let's change the lens to account for a basic insight multicountry surveys offer: a population's religiosity level is strongly related to its average standard of living. Gallup's World Poll, for example, indicates that 8 of the 11 countries in which almost all residents (at least 98%) say religion is important in their daily lives are poorer nations in sub-Saharan Africa and Asia.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, the 10 least religious countries studied include several with the world's highest living standards, including Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Hong Kong, and Japan. (Several other countries on this list are former Soviet republics, places where the state suppressed religious expression for decades.)

Social scientists have noted that one thing that makes Americans distinctive is our high level of religiosity relative to other rich-world populations. Among 27 countries commonly seen as part of the developed world, the median proportion of those who say religion is important in their daily lives is just 38%. From this perspective, the fact that two-thirds of Americans respond this way makes us look extremely devout.

What's more, as Gallup's Frank Newport recently pointed out, there is wide regional variation in religiosity across the 50 American states. The proportion of those who say religion is important in their daily lives is highest in Mississippi, at 85% -- a figure that is slightly higher than the worldwide median (among all countries, rich and poor). Two others, Alabama (82%) and South Carolina (80%) are on par with the worldwide median.

Lining up these percentages with those on our worldwide list allows us to match residents of the most religious states to the global populations with which they are similar in terms of religiosity. The results produce some interesting comparisons -- Alabamians, for example, are about as likely as Iranians to say religion is an important part or their lives. Georgians in the United States are about as religious as Georgians in the Caucasus region.

You can read more here What Alabamians and Iranians Have in Common

LOL

well i guess people from inside are good to insult their own countries sometimes.

but for Europe you're so right. it is sad , so sad;
when you see Al Hasani favorite football player (because he is Arab as he said himself lol) insulting the French song
and said f..k to journalists, and say f..k to sing before games

sadly from young migrate people what i can only hear (not like their parents) is that they like their behavior of insulting and say "f..k france"

if you add to this the salafis , who are more and more,
and more and more active with the thousand women wearing burqas ... when i arrived that was very rare
they sent girls with scarf to make hell in the laic public schools
they don't understand they should adapt to the country: they think country should adapt to them

No problem with people criticising the foreign policies etc but when they start hating everything about the country and its ppl it just makes me sick.

yeah dumb

30% in 1950 => 6% now

as you say they migrate and you import muslims to make them a minority
but you seem to be proud of it

The hardest time I go through in reasoning someone is always an Iranian. Unbelievable people:cuckoo:. Let me paraphrase it for you and I pray you get it this time:

Jordanian Christians is estimated to number 174,000 to 390,000 (2.8-6%) of the population of 6,500,000, which is lower than the near 20% in the early 20th century, and lower than percentages of Christians in neighbouring Syria and Lebanon. This is largely due to:

1- lower birth rates in comparison with Muslims

2- Strong influx of Muslim immigrants from neighbouring countries.

3- A larger percent of Christians compared to Muslims emigrate to western countries, resulting in a large Jordanian Christian diaspora.

* A significant number of Jordanian Christians are of Palestinian origin.

Christians are well integrated in the Jordanian society and have a high level of freedom, though they are not free to evangelize Muslims. They form a significant part of the kingdom's political and economic elite. Christians enjoy high economic and social opportunities in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan compared to the position of some, but not all, of their co-religionists in the rest of the Middle East. Christians are allotted 9 out of a total of 110 seats in the Jordanian parliament, and also hold important ministerial portfolios, ambassadorial appointments, and positions of high military rank.
Jordanian Christians are allowed by the public and private sectors to leave their work to attend mass on Sundays. All Christian religious ceremonies are publicly celebrated in Jordan. Christians have established good relations with the royal family and the various Jordanian government officials, and they have their own ecclesiastical courts for matters of personal status.
The government of Jordan has contributed to restoring pilgrimages to the baptismal site of Jesus Christ.

Jordanian Christians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The hardest time I go through in reasoning someone is always an Iranian. Unbelievable people. Let me paraphrase it for you and I pray you get it this time:

Jordanian Christians is estimated to number 174,000 to 390,000 (2.8-6%) of the population of 6,500,000, which is lower than the near 20% in the early 20th century, and lower than percentages of Christians in neighbouring Syria and Lebanon. This is largely due to:

1- lower birth rates in comparison with Muslims

2- Strong influx of Muslim immigrants from neighbouring countries.

3- A larger percent of Christians compared to Muslims emigrate to western countries, resulting in a large Jordanian Christian diaspora.

* A significant number of Jordanian Christians are of Palestinian origin.

Christians are well integrated in the Jordanian society and have a high level of freedom, though they are not free to evangelize Muslims. They form a significant part of the kingdom's political and economic elite. Christians enjoy high economic and social opportunities in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan compared to the position of some, but not all, of their co-religionists in the rest of the Middle East. Christians are allotted 9 out of a total of 110 seats in the Jordanian parliament, and also hold important ministerial portfolios, ambassadorial appointments, and positions of high military rank.
Jordanian Christians are allowed by the public and private sectors to leave their work to attend mass on Sundays. All Christian religious ceremonies are publicly celebrated in Jordan. Christians have established good relations with the royal family and the various Jordanian government officials, and they have their own ecclesiastical courts for matters of personal status.
The government of Jordan has contributed to restoring pilgrimages to the baptismal site of Jesus Christ.

Jordanian Christians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He always makes up stories and other nonsense. I see that he is talking about me and claiming that I praised a footballer (he does not mention the name of that footballer), apparently "my favorite" (LOL) because he did not sing the French national anthem.

First of all I never talked about football on this forum. I never mentioned talking about "my favorite football player" here and I never mentioned anything about the French anthem. All nonsense. So what do you expect 7abibi when you discuss relatively complicated matters?

Those people do not know anything about our beautiful and diverse Arab world, Semitic history nor do they even speak Arabic or any other Semitic language.

Do you really expect them to know anything about the Jordanian history other than what they quickly read on Wikipedia (everybody can edit it and it is very biased depending on who makes contributions)?

This is shameful, I don't know how you let these people into your country....

GRAPHIC VIDEO of Australian MUSLIM Protests turn to RIOTS (HATE towards US) - YouTube

Neither do I, but sadly many of them are probably born here, spreading hate should be a prison sentence IMO, Was that in sydney last year over the you tube Islam film?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Sydney_anti-Islam_film_protests

art-353-photo-behead%20poster-child-300x0.jpg

Report finds Iran among worst violators of religious freedom

091910_iran.jpg

Religious freedom is in short supply in the Middle East, according to the bipartisan U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom, which has issued a report finding Iran chief among the nations where spiritual beliefs can bring prison sentences or worse.

The commission, which reports to President Obama, named several nations including Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, North Korea and China. But it singled out Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and the theocratic state’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei for their harsh crackdown on non-Islamic religions.

“Since becoming president, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has called for an end to the development of Christianity in Iran,” noted the report in its section on the Iranian regime’s gutting of Christian freedoms.

The report took 15 countries to task over their “particularly severe” violations of religious freedom, which the commission defined as “systematic, ongoing, and egregious” acts of torture, prolonged detention without charges, disappearances, or “other flagrant denial of the right to life, liberty or the security of persons.” The exhaustive, 364-page report covered the period January 31, 2012 – January 31, 2013.

“Since becoming president, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has called for an end to the development of Christianity in Iran.”
- U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom

"The government of Iran's increased persecution of religious minorities should raise alarm around the world,” Sen. Mark Kirk, R-Ill., told FoxNews.com. "I urge the administration to designate key Iranian officials as human right abusers -- starting with the judge who put American citizen and Pastor Saeed Abedini in prison for practicing his faith."

The commission’s report cited the shocking case of U.S-Iranian pastor Abedini, who was sentenced in a January trial “without due process to eight years in prison for ’threatening the national security of Iran’ for his activity in the Christian house church movement.”

Jordan Sekulow, executive director of the American Center for Law and Justice, hailed the commission’s decision to highlight the plight of Abedini in its report.

“As the 2013 Iranian presidential election quickly approaches, many in the religious minority communities brace themselves for the worst,” said Sekulow, whose organization represents Abedini’s Idaho-based family. “Meanwhile, Pastor Saeed currently suffers in solitary confinement in Evin prison -- a place in which he said a single day passes like a 100 days. While we are grateful for the Commission's report and mention of Pastor Saeed, to see real change in Iran, countries around the global music raise a chorus of voices against these abuses."

It’s not just Christians who come under fire for their beliefs in Iran. Intensified state-sponsored anti-Semitism triggered sharp criticism in the report.

“Heightened anti-Semitism and repeated Holocaust denials by senior government officials and clerics continue to foster a climate of fear among Iran’s Jewish community,” the report stated. “Since the 1979 revolution, members of minority religious communities have fled Iran in significant numbers for fear of persecution.”

Wahied Wahdat-Hagh, a European expert on Iran who has written extensively on the persecution of Christians, Baha’is and Jews in the Islamic Republic, told FoxNews.com that USCIRF report is “especially important” because the document recommends that Voice of America and Radio Farda be expanded to “open Iran’s closed society.”

The German-Iranian scholar Wahdat-Hagh praised the report’s recommendation to use Internet freedom to counter religious persecution in Iran. The report recommends helping to develop free, secure email access for use in Iran, possibly through satellite, and to distribute counter-censorship programs to help citizens communicate without being spied on.

In addition to Iran, the USCIRF report urged Secretary of State John Kerry to designate Burma, China, Eritrea, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, and Uzbekistan as “countries of particular concern” (CPC) for their ongoing crackdowns on religious freedom. The USCIRF deemed seven other nations as meeting the criteria of CPC: Egypt, Iraq, Nigeria, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Vietnam.

"Of the top five U.S. foreign aid recipients, three -- Egypt, Iraq, Pakistan -- are countries USCIRF recommends for CPC status due to systematic, ongoing, egregious violations of religious freedom,” said Dwight Bashir, deputy director for policy at the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom. “Yet the State Department has not named any of the three countries, in part, because of competing strategic interests."

Benjamin Weinthal is a journalist who reports on religious freedom in the Middle East and is a fellow at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies. Follow Benjamin on Twitter: @BenWeinthal

Read more: Report finds Iran among worst violators of religious freedom | Fox News

Forget everything ....Pakistan is living example of Arab hate and terrorism ...they are injecting same hate in Pakistani society. But when Sunni and shia stand tall they start killing them. Over 60,000 civilian and force personal down during this confrontation .....destroyed millions of dollar of military asset. Everyday few Pak armed force personal down in exchange of gun fight......They are literally sick people. Who love death and destruction, Salfi/wahabi are zombie....

Children of imprisoned believers suffering in Iran

images

Nima+and+Helma.jpg

Two children in Iran are suffering severe hardship as they are forced to fend for themselves and work to support their parents who have been imprisoned for their faith, reports Mohabat News.

Helma, 12, and Nima, 17, must earn money to survive and send half their income to help support their parents in prison.

Christian converts Fariba Nazemian and Homayoun Shokouhi, the parents of the children, were arrested in Shiraz in February for their faith. Nima was also arrested when his parents were seized by security authorities.

Nima and two other Christian converts were released on bail after more than a month in prison. However, Nima was not allowed to return to school upon his release because he had been in prison.

The children have been denied visitation with their mother recently, whose health is said to be suffering as she is forced to work long hours in the sewing shop in the prison.

The parents, along with three other Christian converts – Mojtaba Hosseini, Mohammad-Reza Partoei (Koroush) and Vahid Hakkani – have not yet been formally charged, but some judicial authorities have said they will be charged with attending house church meetings, evangelizing, propagating against the Islamic regime, and disturbing national security.

Please pray.

Please pray that the Lord’s favour will be upon these children and that they will rely on their heavenly Father to see them through these trials.

Pray that God will strengthen their mother.

Please pray that all five imprisoned believers will soon be released.

Pray that God will strengthen young believers to follow in the example that has been passed down to them by their parents and other Christian leaders (1 Corinthians 4:9-14, 16).

Children of imprisoned believers suffering in Iran | Christian News

@BLACKEAGLE create a topic special Iran instead of polluting all topics with your hatred towards our country.
but since you are highly mentally sick i guess you will keep copy paste the christian extremist sources , you enjoy here but you would not enjoy if it says about Islam being a cheat religion. because it is what they say

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom