What's new

Iran Condemns Egypt's Sectarian Killings As "Contradicting Islam"

Al-Nour party is also opposed to any reconciliation between Iran and Egypt.

They called for Iranian tourism boycott, and are now ganging up on Shia, because they get their orders from their masters in Riyadh.

The Syrian crisis made it worse, but anti-shia activity was happening way before 2011. I can show you numerous examples.

The extremist were still blowing up Shia mosques in Pakistan, Afghanista,Iran,etc.. Iraq way before 2011.

You don't have to, I'm fully aware of that.

You just said it yourself, the Syrian crisis had made it much much much worse, had it been the fault of every Shia? No, Some Lebanese Shia condemned Assad as well as our largest Shia community.

Pakistan is anti-Shia already, while Iraq is going through a hard time as the war is being fought for by both side. The best thing Sistani did is to remain neutral :)

Wahabis are Salafis..... Vast majority of Sunnis are not even Salafis.

The ones who attacked those Shia are ordinary Egyptians not Salafis, as the video tells. I don't know why some Shia still think that only the so called "Wahabis" don't want their beliefs and practices to enter their countries while the vast majority of Arab Muslims I have seen on internet and real life are so suspicious of them, actually I'm a moderate compared to them. Shia can practice their rituals in their own counties but should never albeit for a moment think Muslims would tolerate Mohammed's wives and companions (SA) being cursed in their neighborhood.

You don't have to, I'm fully aware of that.

You just said it yourself, the Syrian crisis had made it much much much worse, had it been the fault of every Shia? No, Some Lebanese Shia condemned Assad as well as our largest Shia community.

Pakistan is anti-Shia already, while Iraq is going through a hard time as the war is being fought for by both side. The best thing Sistani did is to remain neutral :)

Come on... your not being honest.

What group of people and what ideology is spreading the anti-shia sentiment?

What sect within Islam regularly says it's ok to kill them? they are infidels? they are not muslims??

I watch your TV stations and there are numerous youtube vidoes that show your clerics doing this ALL THE TIME! Every day.

WAY before 2011~

Oh come on....

Everyone knows Saudi Arabia is supporting the Al-Nour party to keep Muslim Brotherhood in check and also counter the so called "Iranian influence".... or as they call it "Safavid project"...

The MB is on our side, have you forgotten that Morsi came to KSA right after the presidential elections? As such, I don't think Morsi is anti-KSA in anyway, therefore, we don't need any party to lobby against Iran.

Al-Nour party is also opposed to any reconciliation between Iran and Egypt.

They called for Iranian tourism boycott, and are now ganging up on Shia, because they get their orders from their masters in Riyadh.

:no:

Al-Nour's point of view was forged to be anti-Iran in nature, after what Fadak TV did to hurt their feelings -well everybody's feeling-

Aside, Al-Nour party is a well-off one, but not as much as the MB.

Come on... your not being honest.

What group of people and what ideology is spreading the anti-shia sentiment?

What sect within Islam regularly says it's ok to kill them? they are infidels? they are not muslims??

I watch your TV stations and there are numerous youtube vidoes that show your clerics doing this ALL THE TIME! Every day.

WAY before 2011~

Mind giving us a rundown?

In what country they get their ideology? where does Wahhabi/Salafis ideology come from?

Let me paraphrase the question once more.

Could you please show me any evidence that some of our cleric are asking people to kill Shias?

I told you before, it's not our fault that nearly every country in the world dislike Iran or their religion.

Wow....wow - What the hell are you saying ? :what:

We're not Anti-Shiite or anything like it but we've got elements who are both hell bent on killing Shiites & Sunnis !

I never said the Pakistanis run toward some Shia and kill them. Can you deny the fact that Pakistan never had a postive relation with Iran?

I never said the Pakistanis run toward some Shia and kill them. Can you deny the fact that Pakistan never had a postive relation with Iran?

Ummmh.....Yes ! :blink:

Remember the Shah of Iran & his time ? He was a true friend of Pakistan & then the Ayatollahs came & you guys in response kicked into action & now we have a Sunni-Shia Violent Schism going on all over the Muslim World because of you two naughty boys ! :kiss3:

Ummmh.....Yes ! :blink:

Remember the Shah of Iran & his time ? He was a true friend of Pakistan & then the Ayatollahs came & you guys in response kicked into action & now we have a Sunni-Shia Violent Schism going on all over the Muslim World because of you two naughty boys ! :kiss3:

The Taliban, you know? ;)

Anyway :pakistan:

Let me paraphrase the question once more.

Could you please show me any evidence that some of our cleric are asking people to kill Shias?

I told you before, it's not our fault that nearly every country in the world dislike Iran or their religion.

LOL. You and your followers here regularly call Shia Jews or Fire-worshipers , or non-muslims. You use harsh sectarian language.

and by the way, I've seen the polls Saudi Arabia is not loved by all either so I guess your country is hated too.

Plus, public opinion is shaped by what's presented to people by Mass Media, not by actual reality. This is why most Americans, Arabs, Europeans , when they visit Iran, they instantly become Pro-Iranian, because they see the lie and misconceptions about Iran.

And the negative coverage is done by purpose because of the nuclear issue.

Also, the extremists in Muslim world do the same by using anti-shia propaganda they try to rally the masses against Shias and Iran. When people visist Iran or learn about Shia Islam, they instantly change their opinion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom