What's new

Iran Condemns Egypt's Sectarian Killings As "Contradicting Islam"

No I didn't mean to be disrespectful, and curse you. I meant the people that are committing violent acts against people. Including Iranians fanatics as well that hurt minorities like Baha'is.

Have I ever threatened to kill you? No.
Have I ever said that we should kill all Iranians? No.
Have I ever shown any sign of agreement about what people did to the Egyptian Shia guy? No.

Kindly, take a look back in this THREAD, you will see my posts and I stated clearly that the guy doesn't deserve to be killed that way and should have been prosecuted for what he said that's all.

Have I ever threatened to kill you? No.
Have I ever said that we should kill all Iranians? No.
Have I ever shown any sign of agreement about what people did to the Egyptian Shia guy? No.

Kindly, take a look back in this THREAD, you will see my posts and I stated clearly that the guy doesn't deserve to be killed that way and should have been prosecuted for what he said that's all.

I didn't accuse you of any these things, I was cursing the Salafis. :)

I partially agree

Well, Egypt is known for its ideological diversities, if an X or Y group of people poses a threat to Egypt, I'm sure the Gov't will take care of them.

Just for the record, and i hope people can understand that.. Gulf countries are suffering from Salafis too, its not just Egypt, Tunisia, ect....

Diversities don't pose a threat to any nation. Unless they are EXTREMIST and want to blow you up with a bomb!

No, ideological varieties will always threaten the prosperity of societies. Be it Egypt, Norway, and elsewhere.

No, ideological varieties will always threaten the prosperity of societies. Be it Egypt, Norway, and elsewhere.

I can speak for everyone, but most Shia Egyptians I've talked to have all agreed that.

Most Shia egyptions are EGYPTION! they don't want to be Iranian, some don't even like Iran. Most have never been to Iran, they don't speak Persian, they don't care what happens in Iran. They are Egyption. It's sad when the president of their country stands by while the speakers at his rallies calls them Fiilth..

Just for the record, and i hope people can understand that.. Gulf countries are suffering from Salafis too, its not just Egypt, Tunisia, ect....

I don't know what countries are you referring to specifically, but for us no thanks, we don't have a problem. If anybody tried to cross the line - like harassing people or women or young men- then the price will be heavy.

Also, We don't deal with Egyptians on individual levels, i.e. We don't support one group of people and dumb the others. Our relations are based on mutual respect, and KSA cares about the Egyptians more than their politicians, the recent agreement we've made with them supports my stand :)

Which Pakistani colleague & a 'lady' - Boy you'd better be on the best of behaviors with her otherwise its the gallows for you teddy bear ! :angry:

And can you please tell her - What you just said was absolute, unadulterated BS or so said a Pakistani Brother of yours ! :kiss3:
She's a linguist, a very decent woman from Karatchi, she is a middle aged woman married from a Jordanian. She GOT Jordanian nationality, I got a feeling that she doesn't like to be reminded that she is a foreigner or sth so I stopped talking about Pakistan (although it was once and I have no idea why she doesn't like being asked about Pakistan). She proudly call herself Wahabi though.

tumblr_ln4onuVXtw1qhxv80o1_250.gif

I don't know what countries are you referring to specifically, but for us no thanks, we don't have a problem. If anybody tried to cross the line - like harassing people or women or young men- then the price will be heavy.

Also, We don't deal with Egyptians on individual levels, i.e. We don't support one group of people and dumb the others. Our relations are based on mutual respect, and KSA cares about the Egyptians more than their politicians, the recent agreement we've made with them supports my stand :)

But Saudi Arabia is supporting The al‑Nour Party, the Salafi Party, don't you think they are extremists? that hurt the Egyptian people?

I can speak for everyone, but most Shia Egyptians I've talked to have all agreed that.
Most Shia egyptions are EGYPTION! they don't want to be Iranian, some don't even like Iran. Most have never been to Iran, they don't speak Persian, they don't care what happens in Iran. They are Egyption. It's sad when the president of their country stands by while the speakers at his rallies calls them Fiilth..

I spoke about that before, also, the Syrian crisis created a new wave of anti-Shia sentiments all over the world. However, remember that Hasan Sha'at wasn't a nice guy to the vast majority of Egyptians.

She's a linguist, a very decent woman from Karatchi, she is a middle aged woman married from a Jordanian. She GOT Jordanian nationality, I got a feeling that she doesn't like to be reminded that she is a foreigner or sth so I stopped talking about Pakistan (although it was once and I have no idea why she doesn't like being asked about Pakistan). She proudly call herself Wahabi though.

tumblr_ln4onuVXtw1qhxv80o1_250.gif

I'm guessing that Jordan doesn't allow 'dual nationality' - So...so very unfortunate....I pity her for giving up her Pakistani Nationality !

I spoke about that before, also, the Syrian crisis created a new wave of anti-Shia sentiments all over the world. However, remember that Hasan Sha'at wasn't a nice guy to the vast majority of Egyptians.

The Syrian crisis made it worse, but anti-shia activity was happening way before 2011. I can show you numerous examples.

The extremist were still blowing up Shia mosques in Pakistan, Afghanista,Iran,etc.. Iraq way before 2011.

But Saudi Arabia is supporting The al‑Nour Party, the Salafi Party, don't you think they are extremists? that hurt the Egyptian people?

The Salafis don't have a party. Al-Nour is a party for the Salafists though. People often confuse the Egyptian Salafis with ours because of their dress-code, other than that, there has been no evidence to be used against the Saudis supporting those.

Shafeeq was our friend though, but he's richy rich already.

The Salafis don't have a party. Al-Nour is a party for the Salafists though. People often confuse the Egyptian Salafis with ours because of their dress-code, other than that, there has been no evidence to be used against the Saudis supporting those.

Shafeeq was our friend though, but he's richy rich already.

Oh come on....

Everyone knows Saudi Arabia is supporting the Al-Nour party to keep Muslim Brotherhood in check and also counter the so called "Iranian influence".... or as they call it "Safavid project"...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom