What's new

Iran and the arabs since the begining of islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read something similar in Karen Armstrong's 'Islam - A short History' Pages 99-104. According to that when Ismail conquered Iran he imposed State Shiiism whereas Shiism had been an esoteric, sufi movement before with most Shiis being Arabs and Iran being overwhelmingly Sunni. I dunno about the veracity of these claims though !
Thats true, Safavids forced people to turn into Shiism using torture, they even threw Scholars over high buildings.

Then that's a bad thing, more control over the masses, stopping people from thinking for themselves.
It's not the paths of the prophet, it's just the path invented by scholars

Please refer to islamic scholars and the islamic golden age, Islam was the example for all to follow(the renaissance in Europe)
due to its liberalism in thinking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Freedom of thought is a major player in Muslim advancement throughout the ages.
If you think freedom of thoughts applies to devious and twisted thoughts leading to antisocial behaviour then you are a potato!
We are talking about sciences and the arts in an Islamic frame of mind.

Seriously man! what kind of schools you have?:blink:
can i ask you the same qustion
ig142g02.gif

muhamed ali egypt
800px-Muhemet_Ali_Empire_1805_-_1953_(AD).png

dont tell me you dont know where is your country in the map

:smokin:
Ben-Gurion - Zionist leader and Prime Minister of Israel "- The fate of the war, depends on the fighting between the Israeli army, and the Jordanian army, either Jordan Arab Army break ino our triangle, or we, break into its positions, and if we succeed, then, we are about to win the war. RUF main face, is stationed by the Jordanian army, in the Jerusalem area and the mountains (Central Palestine), and not those that are stationed by the Egyptian army in the Negev, or the Syrian army in the Galilee. I respect the ability of the Jordan Arab Army, and the courage of his soldiers.

- * - Ben Gurion - Zionist leader and Prime Minister of Israel "- we have lost in the battle of Bab El Oued alone against Jordanian army , more than the whole war with Arabs."

- * - Israeli historian Benny Morris wrote that "the Jordanian army was the only one who has not lost his battles with Israel despite the fact that Israel won the war in 1948."

- * - Palestinian historian Aref, "The Arab army of Jordan with his soldiers and officers - a fact no doubt - one of the most Arab armies - if not most - educated, trained, obedient and organized. And the most skilled and knowledge in the arts of war. an army, which was closer to the battlefield in the war than any other army. "

- * - After the 1967 war, said a senior Israeli army generals that the war could be called a war of six hours, not six days without the steadfastness of the Jordanian army, which remained on his own fighting days while others were defeated within hours.

- * - Gereshko Marshal - Chief of Staff of the Soviet armed forces - in the Soviet time, said: the battle of Karama has formed a turning point in the history of Arab military.
if i searched for every good word sayd about my army i will fill books and you know very well i am right

Jordan buys your Gas and doesn't take it for free! and yes, we will get our gas from someone else since your governmet refused Jordanian offer to protect the gas line which you faild 10 times to protect it!

Give me just one link that proves Egyptian support any relation with Iran! just one link. There are thousands of Egyptians in Arab forums hate Iranian regime more than Israel itself.
maybe we want the gas line to get blown do you know that they pay very little for the gas isreal and jorden i dont know what idiot agreed to this

as for iran for the firest time in years there navy has passad the suez and there are alot of visits from egypt and iran
and
Iran plans US$5 bln worth of investments in Egypt |

Thats true, Safavids forced people to turn into Shiism using torture, they even threw Scholars over high buildings.
that was a true decision by safavid to recognize shia as the Official religion of Persia.it helped people to be shia freely.
Iranians are shia because IMAM ALI(ع) was the only person who Opposed with any attack on Persia.

that was a true decision by safavid to recognize shia as the Official religion of Persia.it helped people to be shia freely.
Iranians are shia because IMAM ALI(ع) was the only person who Opposed with any attack on Persia.
and how many sunni in iran ?

Aha!!!:woot: Thank you very much! that explains allot of things. Thank you!

Jordan buys your Gas and doesn't take it for free! and yes, we will get our gas from someone else since your governmet refused Jordanian offer to protect the gas line which you faild 10 times to protect it!

Give me just one link that proves Egyptian support any relation with Iran! just one link. There are thousands of Egyptians in Arab forums hate Iranian regime more than Israel itself.

Friends no more? Egypt

We are ready to Unite but can the shia ayatollah give up with slogans of hate and incitement. We dont teach ritual hatred towards any Shia figures good or bad, not even against Khomeni so the ball is in the Shia court..the day they can stop doing fasad and hatred will be the day Muslim ummah will unite but they cannot stop doing fasad because all forms of treachery and social ills live in their blood.

Iran is shia because the Azeri poet dynasty of Safvid enforced it on the tip of sword. They had vengeance against Islam for demolishing their empire a few hundred years ago (Shah Dynasty was Azeri) and viewed Shism as a rival movement to Islam. Using their legitimacy of a connection with Ahle Bayt via Hussien's wife Sherbano (Daughter of Yazgerd) they actively invaded Islamic lands and enforced Shiaism.

Also most the the so called Iranian tracing their roots to Ahlebayt or "Sayyids" is another big lie and there are multiple reason for it.

1. The Safvid awarded the title of Sayydi's to many illegitimate children born out wedlock in the royal hareem.

2. Many crooks and criminals would tour Indian subcontinents for using religion to gain riches and taking up the title of Sayyid's helped them in every way. Hence this is why the Syed of UP and Hyderabad are considered bogus.

3. The title of Sayyid was also awarded to select few Safvid puppets through fraudulent genealogy trees.

can i ask you the same qustion
ig142g02.gif

muhamed ali egypt
800px-Muhemet_Ali_Empire_1805_-_1953_(AD).png

dont tell me you dont know where is your country in the map

if i searched for every good word sayd about my army i will fill books and you know very well i am right
:azn:
The Abbasid
1_23781478927d295b95.jpg

The Umayyad
1_15526478926953109e.jpg

We are ready to Unite but can the shia ayatollah give up with slogans of hate and incitement. We dont teach ritual hatred towards any Shia figures good or bad, not even against Khomeni so the ball is in the Shia court..the day they can stop doing fasad and hatred will be the day Muslim ummah will unite but they cannot stop doing fasad because all forms of treachery and social ills live in their blood.
this govenment Has the most warm relation with arabs.do you like the Pahlavi period?

:azn:
The Abbasid
1_23781478927d295b95.jpg

The Umayyad
1_15526478926953109e.jpg
this is a false map.the true one is
map3.gif

Not a single comment! I asked for links that prove Egyptians are with relations with Iran. Thats all. Even KSA has a normal diplomatic relationship with Iran while Egypt has long refused constant Iranian requests to exchange Ambassadors. This Egyptian guy doesn't represent the vast majority of Egyptian views toward Iran regime.

also there are more more more reasons that Iranians are shia.
You can post them, let us know why.

this govenment Has the most warm relation with arabs.do you like the Pahlavi period?

this is a false map.the true one is
map3.gif
Its the same!

Not a single comment! I asked for links that prove Egyptians are with relations with Iran. Thats all. Even KSA has a normal diplomatic relationship with Iran while Egypt has long refused constant Iranian requests to exchange Ambassadors. This Egyptian guy doesn't represent the vast majority of Egyptian views toward Iran regime.

You can post them, let us know why.
in this forum he is not alone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom