What's new

Iran and the arabs since the begining of islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
The differences among the Mulim Ummah is political largely. Then we have the resistance from local customs / culture which is strong and ancient in Persia. With proper understanding of The Message preaching equality, brotherhood and economic/social justice this difference is diminishing. But our enemoes don't like that. For instance the Great Ayatullah Ruhullah Khomeini's central message to all was to remove all these barriers and unite as one - as has been ordained by Allah SWT. Alas, the new rulers of Iran have strayed from that path. Perhaps the worse are the Arabs who treat all others inferior.

Some Arabs maybe but not most Arabs, remember our prophet ASOS was an Arab, and those Arabs who might have an inferiority complex might treat others the way you say, but that is straying from islamic values.
There are other cases where everyone wants to be a king and if not, than it isn't fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they feel themselves inferior, that is a psychological problem of both, the ordinary Arab who feels superior and the non Arab who feels inferior, I said "feel" meaning an individual feeling opposed to a majority feeling of brotherhood and affection between Muslim nations.

Arab-persian rivalry has to be 1 of the oldest in the world.

Arab-persian rivalry has been the oldest illusion in the world.

WTF are all you babbling about its not Iranian v Arab world. Its American, Israeli interests on the one side and Muslim countries and peoples interests on the other side.

Are some of you blind as our frakkin leaders to this reality on the ground.

So hope for Ummah and caliphate is gone in smoke?

In a lighter vein.. what can unite is ... Al-sharab, al-shabab and al-kabab.

That is how Hindus are united !!! We are more than stomach, but it is accepted in a lighter vein as long as Al-charab is some fruit juice and kebab is halal meat.

Ok, listen buddy. Iran is causing unbearable harm to our brothers and sisters in Syria, Iraq, and GCC. Despite the fact that most Egyptians oppose Iranian policy. But, let us asume that Egypt aligned with Iran. Well, the first thing that GCC should do is to aligne with Ethiopia,and you know well what does that mean my friend. In addition, the catastropic consequnces on Egyptian economy. Nevertheless, most of Egytians don't support any relations with Iran though.
you do that and say good bye to peace we will turn your land from yellow sand to red you will beg for mercy you and your gcc friends we can deal with ethiopia and whoever backing them and GCC friends we can assasnite your kings after the fierst one die you will beg for mercy becouse your kings dont care about there countrys they care about themselfs

see you

Think of it this way:
Shia=Quran+Imams and wali
Sunni=Quran+tafsir+sunnah(so called)
What is common in both? Quran. Therefore following the Quran can unite Islam.

You mean Shia do not have Tafsir.
and sunnis have "a so called" Sunnah (the path of the prophet SAAS)
Let me put the equation for you this way, and you might have a better understanding:

Islam= Quran + (Imams=Tafsir) + (Wali -Ali- = Sunnah)

Therefore following the Quran can unite Islam.

I read something similar in Karen Armstrong's 'Islam - A short History' Pages 99-104. According to that when Ismail conquered Iran he imposed State Shiiism whereas Shiism had been an esoteric, sufi movement before with most Shiis being Arabs and Iran being overwhelmingly Sunni. I dunno about the veracity of these claims though !

Are you really that IGNORANT of History ? You should update yourself rather than display your Ignorance in this forum :

Sunnism and Shiism in pre-Safavid Iran

Sunnism was dominant form of Islam in most part of Iran from the beginning until rise of Safavids empire. Sunni Islam was more than 90% of population of Persia before the Safavids. According to Mortaza Motahhari the majority of Iranian scholars and masses remained Sunni till the time of the Safavids.Read about Iranian Conversion from Sunni to Shia Islam after SAFAVID DYNASTY.

Islam in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bro. This division between muslims is 1000 year old. Muslims will never ever unite due to this Sunni Shia divide.

Yours is a negative statement, and I am sure if all Muslims thought like that than they will never ever unite, but luckily the majority are Positive about the reunification of the Ummah., and are certain of it happening in due time.

Ok, listen buddy. Iran is causing unbearable harm to our brothers and sisters in Syria, Iraq, and GCC. Despite the fact that most Egyptians oppose Iranian policy. But, let us asume that Egypt aligned with Iran. Well, the first thing that GCC should do is to aligne with Ethiopia,and you know well what does that mean my friend. In addition, the catastropic consequnces on Egyptian economy. Nevertheless, most of Egytians don't support any relations with Iran though.
and if you know that most of egyptians dont want iran why did you thought about ethiopia ? it is clear look at any arabic fourm or see the comments in any egyptian news site

well. all Egyptian members i have met are agreed to have the relation with IRAN.

And that is the first thing they said after the revolution, beside declaring Israel as Egypt's No 1 enemy .

You mean Shia do not have Tafsir.
and sunnis have "a so called" Sunnah (the path of the prophet SAAS)
Let me put the equation for you this way, and you might have a better understanding:

Islam= Quran + (Imams=Tafsir) + (Wali -Ali- = Sunnah)

Therefore following the Quran can unite Islam.
Then that's a bad thing, more control over the masses, stopping people from thinking for themselves.
It's not the paths of the prophet, it's just the path invented by scholars

you do that and say good bye to peace we will turn your land from yellow sand to red you will beg for mercy you and your gcc friends we can deal with ethiopia and whoever backing them and GCC friends we can assasnite your kings after the fierst one die you will beg for mercy becouse your kings dont care about there countrys they care about themselfs

see you
Oh right, Jordan my friend killed Israeli more than 21 Arab states killed. Israel who defeated and humiliated you in all of your wars. I know what you said is nothing but BS. But anyone dares to shed one drop of blood from a Jordanian, he will see his people dragged with Chains in their nicks and treated as slaves. And by the way, Egypt is nothing but a desert, and you can ask workers relatives about Jordan's climet you ignorant! you even thought Jordan has oil in the other thread! what kind of schools you have?
Don't you feel ashamed of yourself after reading this!
http://defense-arab.com/vb/showthread.php?t=51904

Oh right, Jordan my friend killed Israeli more than 21 Arab states killed. Israel who defeated and humiliated you in all of your wars. I know what you said is nothing but BS. But anyone dares to shed one drop of blood from a Jordanian, he will see his people dragged with Chains in their nicks and treated as slaves. And by the way, Egypt is nothing but a sand, and you can ask workers relatives about Jordan's climet you ignorant! you even thought Jordan has oil in the other thread! what kind of schools you have?
Don't you feel ashamed of yourself after reading this!
http://defense-arab.com/vb/showthread.php?t=51904
about the 6 octobar war again ? there is youm kippor war thread you can replay to me but please with real events no some bs words
about the chains and slaves i know why you said that becouse we have taken your land from the days of ancint egypt and muhamed ali egypt so i know why you say this

i said oil becouse you were joining the GCC i know that you take your gas from us but i dont think you will take anymore gas from us you can tell qatar to give you gas just like they offer isreal gas after our gas supply to isreal stoped
i dont feel ashamed and i will never will becouse i am egyptian and that is enogh

:smokin:
Ben-Gurion - Zionist leader and Prime Minister of Israel "- The fate of the war, depends on the fighting between the Israeli army, and the Jordanian army, either Jordan Arab Army break ino our triangle, or we, break into its positions, and if we succeed, then, we are about to win the war. RUF main face, is stationed by the Jordanian army, in the Jerusalem area and the mountains (Central Palestine), and not those that are stationed by the Egyptian army in the Negev, or the Syrian army in the Galilee. I respect the ability of the Jordan Arab Army, and the courage of his soldiers.

- * - Ben Gurion - Zionist leader and Prime Minister of Israel "- we have lost in the battle of Bab El Oued alone against Jordanian army , more than the whole war with Arabs."

- * - Israeli historian Benny Morris wrote that "the Jordanian army was the only one who has not lost his battles with Israel despite the fact that Israel won the war in 1948."

- * - Palestinian historian Aref, "The Arab army of Jordan with his soldiers and officers - a fact no doubt - one of the most Arab armies - if not most - educated, trained, obedient and organized. And the most skilled and knowledge in the arts of war. an army, which was closer to the battlefield in the war than any other army. "

- * - After the 1967 war, said a senior Israeli army generals that the war could be called a war of six hours, not six days without the steadfastness of the Jordanian army, which remained on his own fighting days while others were defeated within hours.

- * - Gereshko Marshal - Chief of Staff of the Soviet armed forces - in the Soviet time, said: the battle of Karama has formed a turning point in the history of Arab military.

about the 6 octobar war again ? there is youm kippor war thread you can replay to me but please with real events no some bs words
about the chains and slaves i know why you said that becouse we have taken your land from the days of ancint egypt and muhamed ali egypt so i know why you say this

i said oil becouse you were joining the GCC i know that you take your gas from us but i dont think you will take anymore gas from us you can tell qatar to give you gas just like they offer isreal gas after our gas supply to isreal stoped
i dont feel ashamed and i will never will becouse i am egyptian and that is enogh
Jordan buys your Gas and doesn't take it for free! and yes, we will get our gas from someone else since your governmet refused Jordanian offer to protect the gas line which you faild 10 times to protect it!

and if you know that most of egyptians dont want iran why did you thought about ethiopia ? it is clear look at any arabic fourm or see the comments in any egyptian news site

Give me just one link that proves Egyptian support any relation with Iran! just one link. There are thousands of Egyptians in Arab forums hate Iranian regime more than Israel itself.

Seriously man! what kind of schools you have?:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom