What's new

Iqbal and Urdu day in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think current indian youth speak hindi or urdu language. they mostly use hindi+ english=hinglish .truth is urdu is dying in india.

Also true of Hindi, Bengali, Tamil......this is not a specific weakness of Urdu.

What is India's obsession with Pakistan? I mean you call us all sorts of things...drag Islam everywhere and now you wont even leave our language alone? Get a life people!! :P

Your language? Only that of the Mohajir, whom you adore and elevate so much.

Not just Urdu every language has different forms even your Punjabi and Pashto. For Pakistanis, Urdu meant what they study in school since its not native to Pakistan. Luffy was saying you can't speak your mother tongue Pashto properly (although you live in Peshawar.)

bwahahahah luffy is delusional.

he doesnt know me neither seen me speaking Pashto.

anyway Urdu is an easy lovely beautiful language and its all about its pure easiness.

In India you promote its corrupted form whereas in Pakistan we do not .

Also true of Hindi, Bengali, Tamil......this is not a specific weakness of Urdu.

Your language? Only that of the Mohajir, whom you adore and elevate so much.
please dont let us remind u of your religious and cultural minorities!
And yes urdu is our National language understood by all!

i watched pakistani movie "BOL" and some talk shows and i don't think we youth use those funny words .

mostly population who speak and understand pure urdu are muslims .Urdu is most unfortunate language in India, it is honored by writing on sign board, though 95% of Indians cannot read it

What, in the name of the eternal blue sky, is pure Urdu? That is an oxymoron. By the nature of the language.

Sheesh.

Completely forgot that the Quran is written in Urdu.

Why have you come back from the dead to bother me.

Just let me do my thing.

I'm really not trying to get 50 pages deep into this.

You know I will If I have to..

bwahahahah luffy is delusional.

he doesnt know me neither seen me speaking Pashto.

anyway Urdu is an easy lovely beautiful language and its all about its pure easiness.

In India you promote its corrupted form whereas in Pakistan we do not .

Because Urdu is not native to Pakistan, there is no scope of variation like Pashto or Punjabi in Pakistan.

LOL..

Indians are now masters of Urdu?

Their so called experts from Guttar Pradesh and Hyderbad would get humiliated in Islamabad. :disagree:

They do.

Not for their language.

You stick to your Punjabi Pakistanis.Urdu is a North Indian Language.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: u hypocrites ... REMEMBER SOMETHING ABOUT URDU-HINDI CONTROVERSY ...knock knock... u guys can't have enough ...

Urdu is fine but it must be used in the Devanagri script.

And before the britsh we spoke dari as government language as well. :lol:

Urdu which is comprised of persian and arabic loanwords came east out Guttar Pradesh and Hyderbad to the west.

Epic facepalm...

It helps sometimes to pick up the subject before opening one's mouth.

Urdu is an Indo-Aryan language grammatically, like Persian or Tajik, unlike Arabic or Turkish, and has a significant content of Persian, Turkish and Arabic nouns, adjectives and adverbs. Most of the verbs remain Hindi; there are some exceptions.

The face palm is natural to those who hear some of the weird interpretations that language jingoes are giving this langue's origins.

Urdu is fine but it must be used in the Devanagri script.

Can't be done. Uses sounds not legitimate in Nagari. Try not to imitate @RazPaK and fall into his line of thinking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because Urdu is not native to Pakistan, there is no scope of variation like Pashto or Punjabi in Pakistan.

:what: why should we impose a regional language on others. regional languages must be restricted to regions.

Urdu is our national language thats enough.

Urdu was born in occupied subcontinent that doesnt make it Indian :)

It helps sometimes to pick up the subject before opening one's mouth.

Urdu is an Indo-Aryan language grammatically, like Persian or Tajik, unlike Arabic or Turkish, and has a significant content of Persian, Turkish and Arabic nouns, adjectives and adverbs. Most of the verbs remain Hindi; there are some exceptions.

The face palm is natural to those who hear some of the weird interpretations that language jingoes are giving this langue's origins.

Getting rusty are we, Joey?

Loan-word
A loanword (or loan word) is a word borrowed from one language and incorporated into another..

Where have I said otherwise?

However, my point is that these "Arabic" and "Turkish" loan words could not have come from the East, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom