What's new

India's shoot-to-kill policy on the Bangladesh border

The truth is that your illegal immigrants have created lots of problems in India particularly in Assam. That's why we feel no mercy when out soldiers shoots these evil illegal immigrants. It is not bad to reach any extent to protect your own home.

Stay away from borders and stay in your home and there will be no killings.

The truth is that your illegal immigrants have created lots of problems in India particularly in Assam. That's why we feel no mercy when out soldiers shoots these evil illegal immigrants. It is not bad to reach any extent to protect your own home.

Stay away from borders and stay in your home and there will be no killings.

Catch them and deport them or give them harsh sentences but shooting a human life is barbaric and illigal. Capital punnishment without a trial is unconstitional.

Catch them and deport them or give them harsh sentences but shooting a human life is barbaric and illigal. Capital punnishment without a trial is unconstitional.
i m repeating it again for u "Solving Earth's Little Problems One 5.56mm Bullet At A Time":sniper:

No man, you are just paranoid.

A person with no real qualification and who is obsessed with his appearance and taking pictures of himself. You really are weird and also an Indian dalal.

I have done 10 years research on the subject and you are just opinionated without any knowledge. You think studying at an English medium school makes you special and more knowledgeable than anyone else. You have a narcissism problem.

i m repeating it again for u "Solving Earth's Little Problems One 5.56mm Bullet At A Time":sniper:

Yes my friend and you belong in a zoo with your barbaric ideologies.

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

A person with no real qualification and who is obsessed with his appearance and taking pictures of himself. You really are weird and also an Indian dalal.

Yes, i am full of myself and your point being.........atleast i dont wear those fotuas, you are a grown up man, look more serious and professional, well then people might take your seriously. when it comes to qualifications, i have a double major in political science and philosophy from the university of toronto and heading to law school next semester UofT is ranked in the top 20 universities in the world.

Yes my friend and you belong in a zoo with your barbaric ideologies.

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Yes, i am full of myself and your point being.........atleast i dont wear those fotuas, you are a grown up man, look more serious and professional, well then people might take your seriously.

Prof. Yunus wears fotuas. Are you saying he looks like a child. He is a Noble Prize winner dumba$$!

whats the big deal munshi ? stop coming over here for a better life , no one gets killed .

or is it that you don't want to discuss the fact most BD come here to get jobs and a better life. and if you hate us so much . come stand as sentry at the border and tell your countrymen not to cross over . its better in Bdesh :)

I have done 10 years research on the subject and you are just opinionated without any knowledge. You think studying at an English medium school makes you special and more knowledgeable than anyone else. You have a narcissism problem.

10 years research experiece in street level conspiracy theory? lol..........english medium schools dont mean jack, i graduated from the University of Toronto and going to be going to University of Toronto law school, one of the best in the world.

10 years research experiece in street level conspiracy theory? lol..........english medium schools dont mean jack, i graduated from the University of Toronto and going to be going to University of Toronto law school, one of the best in the world.

You are the type of babu who likes showing off his wealthy, foreign education and is obsessed with his looks. I thought we got rid of your type after 71. A typical Devdas!

By the way what did you graduate in?

You are the type of babu who likes showing off his wealthy, foreign education and is obsessed with his looks. I thought we got rid of your type after 71. A typical Devdas!

By the way what did you graduate in?

double major in political science and philosophy and i have a feeling you are jealous of my look. And believe it or not we will be running the country, mark my words ;)

lolz...wheres the thread is heading:lol:..two BDs bashing each other...thread reported!!

Back
Top Bottom