What's new

India's shoot-to-kill policy on the Bangladesh border

The fact is they are just poor cattle traders who bring those cows from india, somewhat illegally and the most important point is they are arm less, so shooting them will not be appreciated by a sane person, its true that in a way they are still smugglers but even smugglers don't suffer a death as a punishment. Moreover, the government of india has promised that there will be no killings in the border, it makes the organisation BSF a bit "guardian-less" which is an alarming news for india itself. I sincerely hope this will come to a fair solution.

Wecome aboard brother.. how is the weather in Cox's Bazar?

Assamese vs outsiders problem is age old. Its not about illegal bangladeshis which you are fed with.

They had problem with Biharis, had problem with Marwaris, had problem with Bengalis. Now as it is easier to level a Bengali Muslim as Bangladeshis, they are using that term. Its totally a Indian problem, dont drag us in it. If yu want to bend over to Assamese, just do it by relocating those outsiders to somewhere else. You have a big country.

The irony is that those Assamese are outsiders too, kicked local out 13th century onward.

Instead of giving lecture, please thoroughly read about AASU student movement. We guys helped you get independence and in return you guys started ruining our society. Marwadi go only for business purpose, they are welcomed at every place, Biharis go as seasonal laborers who left their family back in Bihar but real issue of Assamese is demographic shift by illegal immigrants who cane with intention of permanent settlement and ethnic cleansing and we should get rid of these scumbags.

These encroachments .................. Bla Bla Blaaaaa Bla Bla BlaaaaaBla Bla BlaaaaaBla Bla BlaaaaaBla Bla BlaaaaaBlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Bla Bla Blaa...................... both us and you will be at peace and there will be no hostilities. :)

Dude my GF is from Assam, theres another architect friend of mine,
even her family is from Assam, the dentist who used to poke in my teeth
was from Assam, the caretaker in my office is from Assam

But do we cry foul 24/7? Theres a saying in our cities that people from the hills are
as dumb as an ostrich, it's a pity what your GOV makes you digest.
Cut the crap and smell something green.

well we had and we will have goo relation with BD

but few pakistani children in BD dont want that

i saw many BD women s were raped by pakistani and now they became young and they want to slave there father

i saw many BD women s were raped by pakistani and now they became young and they want to slave there father

dude i dont get what you are saying.

dude simple many BD women raped by pakistani , they got pregnat and now there kid are becoming problem for BD

well BD has to clean these unwanted baby

you my friend are sick in the head. what kind of a human suggests of getting rid of other children? very sick indeed.

you my friend are sick in the head. what kind of a human suggests of getting rid of other children? very sick indeed.

dont you think hard liner are becoming problem for BD

do you want that BD will go the pakistan path path of destory

dont you think hard liner are becoming problem for BD

do you want that BD will go the pakistan path path of destory

we live in a democracy and they have the right to voice their opinion as much as anyone, and hardliners are a minority. as long as they keep it peaceful, we will accept them.

we live in a democracy and they have the right to voice their opinion as much as anyone, and hardliners are a minority. as long as they keep it peaceful, we will accept them.

Nope :no:

Voting is only part of a Democracy. Bangladesh is defined as a hybrid regime.

If you ask me, it's more of a 'Democrazy' :rofl:

Dont post like a troll. This is a sensitive topic.Edit your post or I will report you.

chances are he is a nerd.
He is a lawer.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney present during questioning. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you, you have the right to one phone call.

Back
Top Bottom