What's new

India's 'Look East' policy gathers momentum

Yes India is getting close to Japan but so what?? China has been in bed with Pakistan for far longer

How nice of you purposely ignore the literate rate of women? after a little math, the average literate is close to 60% not 70% as you claim
Only 74% of Indian men and 48% of Indian women are literate, compared to 96% (men) and 88% (women) in China.India won't outpace China without a few miracles - Feb. 18, 2011
600 million lack toilets in modern India :lol:
Next time think twice when you running out of arguments, DO NOT throwing trash like the so-called 50 cents party, otherwise you will get what you deserve period.

You think you can get away with quoting 10 year old figures? I'm sorry buddy, but here are the latest statistics which you so conveniently ignored:
http://mospi.gov.in/press_note_NSS_%20Report_no_532_19may10.pdf

"According to the latest survey by the National Sample Survey Office (NSSO) in June 2008, the literacy rate among the population with age 7 and above was 72% whereas the adult population (age 15 and above) had a literacy rate of 66%."

You want to bring in the fact the India does not have toilets again? I will bring in the fact that Chinese don't have the right to reproduce without the party's permission. Tell me, what do you think is a basic human right?

WTF? You asked "And what exactly is your point? " and I quoted my point in that argument for you. Are you daft?

My point is that Chinese on these forums are OBSESSED with India, and you quoting your own Anti-India posts certainly proved that.

You want to bring in the fact the India does not have toilets again? I will bring in the fact that Chinese don't have the right to reproduce without the party's permission. Tell me, what do you think is a basic human right?

Toilets, because the one child policy will ensure that China will live within it's means instead of going to log phase growth like bacteria.

Those were all valid points. there was no vulgar or even insulting language in that post. Perhaps a buzz kill though

The post I quote specifically refers to China as pathetic and incapable of waging war against India. That is insulting so I decided to correct his misconceptions.

Valid points? Well, the points made in posts #1 and #3 were also valid. They were also not vulgar or insulting, unlike post #4. Tell me honestly, who do you think started trolling on this thread?

Toilets, because the one child policy will ensure that China will live within it's means instead of going to log phase growth like bacteria.

Hahahaha. :rofl:

How brainwashed are you? You really think that toilets are more of a basic human right than having the right to reproduce?

Seriously, I have nothing more to say to you. :wave:

Hahahaha. :rofl:

How brainwashed are you? You really think that toilets are more of a basic human right than having the right to reproduce?

Seriously, I have nothing more to say to you. :wave:

toilets are more of a human right than toilets.

Never thought of it that way.

so you changed it quickly

read post 87

You do realize there are just as many if not more, unrealistic claims made by Chinese forumers too? Keep an eye on a Mr Hongwu's post, you will understand what am talking about. You don't have to reply to each and every posts you know, certainly not the delusional ones.

Yes actually. :D

Quite a futile exercise though.

It might be futile here on this forum for obvious reasons. Its like North and South Koreas trying to sort out their problems in an American forum.

Food for thought, who gains from India-China bitterness? :agree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom