What's new

India's 'Look East' policy gathers momentum

He's welcome to debate in favour of the points his countrymen raised or rebut mine.

And what exactly is your point? That the Chinese are piss scared of India? Because that is what is showing from the number of Chinese trolling on this thread, which is not even about china.

Just like you "spanked" Goa right?

Stick to the tiny countries.

Better than pulling tanks out on our own people

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation

3646178354_13ff3b03bb_o.jpg

buddy..let me correct what i meant...

IF U ATTACK US..then we will definately do the above:laugh:

Nope, in case of any hostilities between US and China, It'll be better for India to sit back and enjoy the show. It'll be nice to watch two super power collide and collapse :pop:

Is that the excuse every time? Be a little creative pal cause I've seen it used here so many times here when people have no response that its desensitized me.

Next they will go for the mass starvation during the great leap forward, and then go on to laughing about the Japanese atrocities against China in WW2.

This has been played out so many times lol... we should just skip to the end...

And what exactly is your point? That the Chinese are piss scared of India? Because that is what is showing from the number of Chinese trolling on this thread, which is not even about china.

East west original post

and China's grand strategy of energy security and transport links will fail miserably bacause we are holding pass to the gates..malacca straits..unless china is planning to attack and capture andamans..u r bound to flop pathetically..

He stated that China is incapable of defeating India in a conflict.

We only state that we can and have done so in the past.

Umm... did you read the article in the opening post? It was actually almost centered on China.

Really? Because to me it looks like being centred around Indo-Japanese relations. China IS a major factor in those relations which has been elaborated, but primarily the post is about INDIA and JAPAN.

Back
Top Bottom