What's new

India's 'Look East' policy gathers momentum

And what exactly is your point? That the Chinese are piss scared of India? Because that is what is showing from the number of Chinese trolling on this thread, which is not even about china.

Well.......

The string of pearls is a product of the Indian imagination, there's no real indication China would take that much time and effort to deal with India. What you see as the string of pearls I see as part of a greater strategy aimed at Energy security and protecting China's critical transport links to the West and rest of the world. It only looks like a "string of pearls" because you're in the way.

I am tired of you guys holding up insignificant events like 1987 where not a shot was fired as some kind of victory

Date Mid-1987
Location Sumdorong Chu Valley, Arunachal Pradesh
Result Both sides showed military restraint.[1]

Said in jest, but they (Myanmar) do need China's support to keep from collapsing and ethnic Chinese dominates the economy like much of SE Asia.

Is that the excuse every time? Be a little creative pal cause I've seen it used here so many times here when people have no response that its desensitized me.

Its true is it not? or how bout annexing Tibet? Tibetan Army: 8,500 People's Liberation Army: 40,000 so now who is attacking small countries??

Here we go again, whats with you Chinese guys here and this bs of "China's GDP is 4 times that of India, so India doesn't stand a chance". Does that mean, since Chinas GDP is about 1/3rd that of US and about 1/6th of US and its allies combined, so in the case of war China will get belted?

You only need so much money+weapon to inflict a major damage to any country. And if you guys think India hasn't reached that "threshold" then you guys are plain delusional.

Enough war mongering now, any of you ever started or participated in a thread which talks about how India and China can mend their relationship?:disagree:

I think it's something like, in Malaysia 23% of the population (Chinese) control 90% of urban stores and in indonesia, 4% of the population (Chinese) controlled 70% of the economy. Certain south asians of course are security guards and coolies.
Seriously, anytime I come across any article written by these supposely "experts" about xx % of Chinese control xx % of certain South East Asia's economies; I've to say that these experts are really out of wack.

As for Malaysia, just one Malaysian's company has its revenues equal to 45% of Malaysi'a GDP. Google up the American fortune 500 companies and ya'll see that their revenues are about 3/4 of the U.S GDP figure. Reality is that the major corporations are the ones that "control" the economy of a country, not little mom and pop businesses.

Here we go again, whats with you Chinese guys here and this bs of "China GDP is 4 times that of India, so India doesn't stand a chance". Does that mean that since Chinas GDP is about 1/3rd that of US and about 1/6th of US and its allies combined, so in the case of war China will get belted?

You only need so much money+weapon to inflict a major damage to any country. And if you guys think India hasn't reached that "threshold" then you guys are plain delusional.

Enough war mongering now, any of you ever started or participated in a thread which talks about how India and China can mend their relationship?:disagree:

read post 87

What kind of Bullshit is this? These are the exact kind of people I'm talking about. Ignorant people who have nothing to do but troll on the internet. Tel me, do you get 50 cents as well?

Fact: India's literacy level is 70%
Source: CIA World Fact Book
Conclusion: Either you took out the statistic out of your a**, or you're just a troll

Fact 1: In India, people have basic human rights. They can at least reproduce without taking permission from the 'party'.
Fact 2: In China, animal can reproduce at their will, but not humans.

Conclusion: In china, a human has worse right than an animal. Are you comparing yourself to Humans in India?

Bullshit or Hard cold facts?
Not enough food, so children learn to eat mud - Hindustan Times

How nice of you purposely ignore the literate rate of women? after a little math, the average literate is close to 60% not 70% as you claim
Only 74% of Indian men and 48% of Indian women are literate, compared to 96% (men) and 88% (women) in China.India won't outpace China without a few miracles - Feb. 18, 2011
600 million lack toilets in modern India :lol:
Next time think twice when you running out of arguments, DO NOT throwing trash like the so-called 50 cents party, otherwise you will get what you deserve period.
PS: oh almost forget, modern slavery in India, pathetic.
http://gvnet.com/humantrafficking/India.htm

Thanks for quoting your OWN posts. It certainly shows the Chinese's obsession with India and all it's neighbouring nations.

WTF? You asked "And what exactly is your point? " and I quoted my point in that argument for you. Are you daft?

Why are you going so far ahead? Just read post #2 to read who is trolling and who is responding to trolls

Those were all valid points. there was no vulgar or even insulting language in that post. Perhaps a buzz kill though

The post I quote specifically refers to China as pathetic and incapable of waging war against India. That is insulting so I decided to correct his misconceptions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom