What's new

India's 'Look East' policy gathers momentum

:lol: true, but then again PDF is like a parallel world, its a niche. Here you make alliances to troll the enemy, thank your alliances to improve your strategic partnership, and rofl at the witty and degrading comments made by your allies to instill confidence in your allies and lower the morale of your enemies.

It's only a parallel world if the real world was actually run by ADHD five year olds on too much sugar.

Hmm,i seriously don't understand,why they come mocking at India,when their own condition is still just over India.Their per capita income suggest it.
Anyways,not to stoop to their level,posting these kinda vids,we need to maintain our dignity,not like them,do we need to stoop so low.
Let them present their fake pride of USD 4200 per capita!!!:cheesy:

The video is funny there is one guy who has a toilet seat and is carrying it around with him everywhere :woot:

I saw that series few months ago, but never posted it, cause "the idiot" went to India after China. So let it be guys:P

Secondly, I know that the Indian opinions on this forum are real. And therein lies the greatest disappointment.

I don't understand why the high-IQ Chinese guys on this forum generalize one billion people based on what they see on a Defence forum.

I'm glad my IQ isn't as high as the Chinese guys here, or else I would generalize all one billion Chinese people as delusional morons.

I don't understand why the high-IQ Chinese guys on this forum generalize one billion people based on what they see on a Defence forum.

I'm glad my IQ isn't as high as the Chinese guys here, or else I would generalize all one billion Chinese people as delusional morons.

You just kind of did

Also, lol @ below_freezing got banned

It's kind of a shame because I remember that he made very good posts when he started out here. But sadly PDF turned him into another India hater.

Andross,don't talk about Chinese ground realities in detail please,if you wanna live here.Chinese members are allowed to do so for India,but when we do so,we become trolls.

But India only dismantled the licenced Raj in the early 1990's unlike China's economic reforms of the 1980's

lol at you automatically assuming you have 30 years of 10% growth year on year ahead of you just because China did it.

Tell me if India is going to grow exactly like China did, why didn't you start having 10 % YoY during the 90's. That's after your market liberalization right and the abolishment of the License raj.

1990 didn't really seem like a pivotal point to me

gdp-growth-rate.png

Back
Top Bottom