What's new

India's 'Look East' policy gathers momentum

and it just shows how pathetic u guys are that u compare a 60 yr old war..when u know india will give u such a spanking if u try to do a 1962 again..
1987 showed u guys...india is not in 1962 anymore

1987 showed us that you can brag about a nonexistent fight and call it a victory.

As for 1962 and now, vis a vis India, China is in a even stronger position.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

You'll give someone a "spanking"? LOL. :D

This is the wrong forum for you.

They thought they would give us a spanking then too.

@card sharp, the comment on burma or myanmar is totally uncalled for. no country deserves to be treated and insulted that way.

No matter how many toys you buy, you can't by your leaders the spine they need or the political will that they don't have. To be honest it wasn't the Indian army that lost 1962 it was your politicians.

I completely agree to that..it was our politicians who lost the war..more importantly it was Nehru who thought his peace initiatives will be responded...

As for 1962 and now, vis a vis India, China is in a even stronger position.

Exactly. :tup:

If they couldn't give a "spanking" (lol) back then, I'm not sure how they could logically deliver one now, when the power balance has shifted so enormously in our favour.

I completely agree to that..it was our politicians who lost the war..more importantly it was Nehru who thought his peace initiatives will be responded...

A large part of war is politics. If India doesn't have good politicians a large part of any war is already lost.

After moving on road links to the Chinese border, the Union ministry of home affairs has turned to its long unguarded neighbour Myanmar, which has witnessed growing Chinese presence with an ambitious plan for a road along the border to strengthen surveillance.

In theory, India's border with M yanmar is guarded by the Assam Rifles but the counter-insurgency force is deployed up to 50-100 km away from the border, deployed in counter-insurgency grids rather than through border outposts.

Under the new plan that will be put before the Cabinet Committee on Security for its nod, the government would construct roads stretching to 1,417 km along the Indo-Myanmar border and establish more than 50 helipads to ensure accessibility and movement of forces through the treacherous terrain.

India to build roads along Burma

@card sharp, the comment on burma or myanmar is totally uncalled for. no country deserves to be treated and insulted that way.

Said in jest, but they do need China's support to keep from collapsing and ethnic Chinese dominates the economy like much of SE Asia.

now that u mention it..i would love to give it to..

i dont want to make this into some pseudo political erotic forum:woot:

LOL fair enough. :D

Reported for sexual harassment

Don't worry buddy, I'm pretty sure that he was just joking. These types of jokes seem to be quite common over there (maybe it's a cultural thing).

After moving on road links to the Chinese border, the Union ministry of home affairs has turned to its long unguarded neighbour Myanmar, which has witnessed growing Chinese presence with an ambitious plan for a road along the border to strengthen surveillance.

In theory, India's border with M yanmar is guarded by the Assam Rifles but the counter-insurgency force is deployed up to 50-100 km away from the border, deployed in counter-insurgency grids rather than through border outposts.

Under the new plan that will be put before the Cabinet Committee on Security for its nod, the government would construct roads stretching to 1,417 km along the Indo-Myanmar border and establish more than 50 helipads to ensure accessibility and movement of forces through the treacherous terrain.

India to build roads along Burma

Oh no, roads, whatever shall China do...

Exactly. :tup:

If they couldn't give a "spanking" (lol) back then, I'm not sure how they could logically deliver one now, when the power balance has shifted so enormously in our favour.

Oh..comeon stop dreaming now...
.when the power balance has shifted..this is too much

i know

Whats the use of your so-called free media when half of your population don't know how to read and write their own names? :lol:
Yeah right, 50 cents party at least got paid for their work while millions of people from a modern slavery handicap country need to eat mud for dinner just to stay alive, come back and lecture us when 600 million of you people finally learn how to use a toilet instead of open-def. like animals do period. :oops:

What kind of Bullshit is this? These are the exact kind of people I'm talking about. Ignorant people who have nothing to do but troll on the internet. Tel me, do you get 50 cents as well?

Whats the use of your so-called free media when half of your population don't know how to read and write their own names? :lol:

Fact: India's literacy level is 70%
Source: CIA World Fact Book
Conclusion: Either you took out the statistic out of your a**, or you're just a troll

millions of people from a modern slavery handicap country need to eat mud for dinner just to stay alive

Fact 1: In India, people have basic human rights. They can at least reproduce without taking permission from the 'party'.
Fact 2: In China, animal can reproduce at their will, but not humans.

Conclusion: In china, a human has worse right than an animal. Are you comparing yourself to Humans in India?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom