What's new

India's 'Look East' policy gathers momentum

Indians better make some gigantic leap in technology and be known for something if you want the world to respect you. Just the claim that you are the world's largest democracy wont cut it. In today's word, you'll be respected if you bring wealth and prosperity through trade with others and being known for something that you are really good at. India is headed in the right direction, however. You just need to do more of what you are doing now. Time is not on your side.

So are you saying that bragging in PDF count as progress? It appears that Indians here would be good at marketing and propoganda

So are you saying that bragging in PDF count as progress? It appears that Indians here would be good at marketing and propoganda

Of course, Chinese like Below_Freezing are the most polite and well mannered users on PDF. (Sarcasm intended).

And I love it when the Chinese, with their media restrictions and all, talk about Propaganda :rofl:

Of course, Chinese like Below_Freezing are the most polite and well mannered users on PDF. (Sarcasm intended).

And I love it when the Chinese, with their media restrictions and all, talk about Propaganda :rofl:

To be honest with you, US with MSNBC and CNN are full of propoganda. The Chinese communist definitely used propoganda. But when things are going good there, there is not much need for propoganda. In India, the media and the Indian members here are the source of propoganda. But if you want to call it bragging, that would work as well.

On one hand India ACCUSE China of "encircling India", but on the other hand India is ENCIRCLING China......DOUBLE STANDARD !!! A wolf crying Wolf !!!

What sort of an assessment is this ?

Why can we Asians not get over the ' Versus ' syndrome ? India like any other country who has the resources to expand is do so.

Thankfully the Govt of nations do not think like posters here.

To be honest with you, US with MSNBC and CNN are full of propoganda. The Chinese communist definitely used propoganda. But when things are going good there, there is not much need for propoganda. In India, the media and the Indian members here are the source of propoganda. But if you want to call it bragging, that would work as well.

The difference comes from the fact that in India, the media is free and fair, so the propaganda that we hear is double edged. We get opinions/propaganda from BOTH sides of the coin, and can form our opinion from whatever we choose. The same is not the case with China, where there is only 1 party and it tries to control all sources of media.

Regarding Indian members here, this is a Pakistani forum and most members here, be it Chinese, Indian, Pakistani or any other, usually indulge in Dick measuring contests. But we all know about about the '50 cent army', so the propaganda from Chinese members is Party controlled while the Indians/Pakistanis are free to post their opinion.

The difference comes from the fact that in India, the media is free and fair, so the propaganda that we hear is double edged. We get opinions/propaganda from BOTH sides of the coin, and can form our opinion from whatever we choose. The same is not the case with China, where there is only 1 party and it tries to control all sources of media.

Regarding Indian members here, this is a Pakistani forum and most members here, be it Chinese, Indian, Pakistani or any other, usually indulge in Dick measuring contests. But we all know about about the '50 cent army', so the propaganda from Chinese members is Party controlled while the Indians/Pakistanis are free to post their opinion.

Firstly, most Chinese on this forum live overseas. This can be verified with IP addresses.

Secondly, I know that the Indian opinions on this forum are real. And therein lies the greatest disappointment.

Firstly, most Chinese on this forum live overseas. This can be verified with IP addresses.

Are you denying the existence of the '50 cent army' on PDF?

Secondly, I know that the Indian opinions on this forum are real. And therein lies the greatest disappointment.

Yes, those opinions are real, but those are personal opinions. What I'm saying is that this is a completely biased sample for you to interpret India's official opinion of the chinese.

india should continue to with its look east policy. contrary to what some chinese members think here, it aim is not to encircle china. As china has been expanding its econoic and military ties with BD, Sri lanka, Nepal and Pakistan we also need to expand our military ties with Japan, South korea, vietnam, Indonasia and australia.

diplomacy doesnt work on zero sum rule. if a country is friends with india, doesnt mean it will cut ties with china or vice versa. diplomacy is about protecting one's interests. on that front we can have strategic talks with all like minded countries.

String of Pearls is a failed concept from the start...except Pakistan none of the India's neighbours will accept China's military base in their country...They know such a move will make them a direct target of india's ire....They dont want to get caught in india- china hostilities...at the max they are going to leverage india and china against each other in effort to leech maximum benefits...

Hell I wish I got paid to post. Even if it is 50 fing, I'd still have 3000 yuan which is about 450 bucks.

Whats the use of your so-called free media when half of your population don't know how to read and write their own names? :lol:
Yeah right, 50 cents party at least got paid for their work while millions of people from a modern slavery handicap country need to eat mud for dinner just to stay alive, come back and lecture us when 600 million of you people finally learn how to use a toilet instead of open-def. like animals do period. :oops:

String of Pearls is a failed concept from the start...except Pakistan none of the India's neighbours will accept China's military base in their country...They know such a move will make them a direct target of india's ire....They dont want to get caught in india- china hostilities...at the max they are going to leverage india and china against each other in effort to leech maximum benefits...

You're a failed concept from the start :lol::lol::lol:

The string of pearls is a product of the Indian imagination, there's no real indication China would take that much time and effort to deal with India. What you see as the string of pearls I see as part of a greater strategy aimed at Energy security and protecting China's critical transport links to the West and rest of the world. It only looks like a "string of pearls" because you're in the way.

Hell I wish I got paid to post. Even if it is 50 fing, I'd still have 3000 yuan which is about 450 bucks.

can u prove u are not getting paid???:woot:

may be if u provide ur internt account no and pwd;)..i can check if u r getting paid or not:devil:

well i did asked a few vietnameses and all of them told me they are much prefer having chinese in their country than indians,for the very simple reason we chinese contribute more to their economy than you indians ever can

where did this elusive meeting took place : UK ? :what:

Back
Top Bottom