What's new

India's 'Look East' policy gathers momentum

can u prove u are not getting paid???:woot:

may be if u provide ur internt account no and pwd;)..i can check if u r getting paid or not:devil:

You're an idiot. 450 bucks wouldn't cover my credit card bills for a month, why would I look to this as income.

Add that to the fact that I am not a citizen of the PRC.

You're a failed concept from the start :lol::lol::lol:

The string of pearls is a product of the Indian imagination, there's no real indication China would take that much time and effort to deal with India. What you see as the string of pearls I see as part of a greater strategy aimed at Energy security and protecting China's critical transport links to the West and rest of the world. It only looks like a "string of pearls" because you're in the way.

string of pearls being imaginary concept or not...no one can deny china's evil design to destroy my country...

and china having a listening post in coco islands is not imaginary..

and China's grand strategy of energy security and transport links will fail miserably bacause we are holding pass to the gates..malacca straits..unless china is planning to attack and capture andamans..u r bound to flop pathetically..

string of pearls being imaginary concept or not...no one can deny china's evil design to destroy my country...

and China's grand strategy of energy security and transport links will fail miserably bacause we are holding pass to the gates..malacca straits..unless china is planning to attack and capture andamans..u r bound to flop pathetically..

Sure just like we flopped pathetically last time. Oh wait...... That was you guys.

Time for a geographic lesson

MAP_MALACCA.jpg

Hint none of those four countries on are india

and that's the whole point of having a port in Pakistan, it bypasses the Straits.

Oh no it was u guys..1987...check ur history books...

I am tired of you guys holding up insignificant events like 1987 where not a shot was fired as some kind of victory

Date Mid-1987
Location Sumdorong Chu Valley, Arunachal Pradesh
Result Both sides showed military restraint.[1]

It really shows how humiliated you were by 1962 that you look for the smallest of events to turn into a win.

Time for a geographic lesson

MAP_MALACCA.jpg

Hint none of those four countries on are india

let me refresh ur geography lessons
2_9.png

and that's the whole point of having a port in Pakistan, it bypasses the Straits.

so how is it going for u guys?..last time i checked Balochistan and whole of pakistan is on fire...
Gwadar is a huge flop...it is going to be that until balochis are politically free

LOL I figured they would have at least wounded someone to claim a victory.

Not even a fight and he starts bragging. This is why they'll never win.

I am tired of you guys holding up insignificant events like 1987 where not a shot was fired as some kind of victory

It really shows how humiliated you were by 1962 that you look for the smallest of events to turn into a win.

and it just shows how pathetic u guys are that u compare a 60 yr old war..when u know india will give u such a spanking if u try to do a 1962 again..
1987 showed u guys...india is not in 1962 anymore

let me refresh ur geography lessons

Andaman Islands are a group of Indian Ocean archipelagic islands in the Bay of Bengal between India to the west and Burma (also known as Myanmar)

Burma is our b_tch

so how is it going for u guys?..last time i checked Balochistan and whole of pakistan is on fire...
Gwadar is a huge flop...it is going to be that until balochis are politically free

Gwadar is going fine and I'll let a non-hate monger make the call that "pakistan is on fire".

and it just shows how pathetic u guys are that u compare a 60 yr old war..when u know india will give u such a spanking if u try to do a 1962 again..

No matter how many toys you buy, you can't by your leaders the spine they need or the political will that they don't have. To be honest it wasn't the Indian army that lost 1962 it was your politicians.

You'll give someone a "spanking"? LOL. :D

This is the wrong forum for you.

Back
Top Bottom