What's new

INDIA'S HIGH BUDGET FILM ENTHIRAN/ROBOT

@gowthamraj

Dude I think It's better to boast the facts and it's potential after the film success. The film is not even there yet.

My dad is a huge fan of Rajini .... Hope this will become a big success . :tup:

SHANKAR is no doubt a good director. but calling him the best in india will be a huge exaggeration ..I wont name the directors here but there are quite a few directors who make more sensible films on ground realities. And frankly I like them better than the films with over the top fighting sequences.

Feel free to disagree:cheers:

Taste varies buddy... i like purely masala movies... i believe the money should be worth of enjoyment for 3 hours... for some it will be senti movies... For me shankar is a top notch indian director... for you it may be some one else... any way do you care if i say he is no 1??

Taste varies buddy... i like purely masala movies... i believe the money should be worth of enjoyment for 3 hours... for some it will be senti movies... For me shankar is a top notch indian director... for you it may be some one else... any way do you care if i say he is no 1??

Not at all..I wont care even if you call KANTI SHAH the no. 1 director of india...:lol:

And yes taste varies..:cheers: to our different taste ...

lolz me going on sunday matinee show to watch this thalavar movie :D

namba rajni thala is gonna give another superhit
rajni thala na chumma aavaa

^^
:lol:

Ok I'm kidding at him being some artsy director and all, but his movies are damn funny, the dialogues are completely ridiculous, the acting totally over the top.

Definitely worth a watch

Back
Top Bottom