What's new

INDIA'S HIGH BUDGET FILM ENTHIRAN/ROBOT

the concept above Hollywood,i am sorry as far as i think they r only complimenting as,Indian movies r nowhere near Hollywood(we r atleast 3 decades behind in terms of Technology,themes and storylines)i am sorry to sat this(as u r a rajni fan)his movies r complete thrash,u can differ with this

1. THis is less of rajani movie and more of a shankar movie.
2. watch the movie u will change ur opinion.
3. The introduction scene is not rajani hitting 100 people but rajani sitting with a screw driver that is the difference shankar effect...

VBK_ENDHIRAN_KOCHI_261493g.jpg

Rajinikanth fans throng a city theatre In Tiruchi where Enthiran was released. With incredible graphics and Rajinikanth as a director's-actor, his fans were wildly excited about the film. Photo: R. Ashok

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

VBK_ENTHIRAN_261494g.jpg

An eager fan waiting to watch the movie in Bangalore. Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai are in the lead roles in the film and the music has been scored by A.R. Rahman. Photo: K. Gopinathan

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

VBK_ENTHIRAN_ABHISH_261495g.jpg

Super Star Rajinikanth’s fans ceremonially bathe the Enthiran banner with milk in Gandhiji Road in Thanjavur. Photo: M. Srinath

02TH_RAJINI_ENDHIRA_261596f.jpg

Fans celebrate by performing a ‘paal abhishekam’ to actor Rajinikanth’s cut out at Albert theatre in Chennai on Friday. Photo: R. Ravindran

Back
Top Bottom