What's new

INDIA'S HIGH BUDGET FILM ENTHIRAN/ROBOT

The movie had a budget of around $ 40 million,probably not big by Hollywood standards,but this is a budget u can spent for decades producing 1000's of Pakistani movies

take a chill pill buddy, i was just laughing at khul ja sim sim humorous comedy!!

now don't say you did'nt understand that....
I can very well understand your intentions....

Is the film releasing in hindi too??:undecided:
Dude ,I've been to Tamilnadu and most of them don't understand Hindi.Moreover, I think in TN they have No Hindi in their Schools(Not CBSE).
I believe Tamil contains the Least of Sanskrit Words in South Languages.Although it may not be tough for Tamilians to Understand Hindi.
-----------
@gowthamraj:enna pa rajni ellam vayasayi poche..ippo ella rasikar mandram thaan rajni kku thunai.. aana "Johny","Billa" ippadi petra niraiye nalla padangal avaru ilam vayathil naditchirikkanga.athu enakkum pudikkum..last vanthu "badshah" padam.

kevalamana fans association(முட்டாள் கூட்டம் ) enkira peyaril galatta panira rowdy pasanga athu enakku sudhama pudikathu(caveat:non tamil speaker)

The movie had a budget of around $ 40 million,probably not big by Hollywood standards,but this is a budget u can spent for decades producing 1000's of Pakistani movies

lol Raknikanth probably makes more money than the whole Pakistani film industry combined x 2 lol So keep your 2 rupees to yourself, he does not need it.

Are you so insecure that you have to reply to an irrelevant remark in such a manner

One useless comment will not really hurt anything apart from small egos.

Says a lot about ones character when insults are focused on money. Last I heard, a strength of character makes a man, not the size of wallet.

I have seen the trailers of this movie and beleive its going to big time Failure ("Dabba") film..

now don't say you did'nt understand that....
I can very well understand your intentions....

Is the film releasing in hindi too??:undecided:

Sorry you took me wrongly. I did't know Hindi

I have seen the trailers of this movie and beleive its going to big time Failure ("Dabba") film..

who am i to say.. but when you get to watch this film for free give it a try. It would be better than "emotional ejaculation of SRK" any day.

Are you so insecure that you have to reply to an irrelevant remark in such a manner

One useless comment will not really hurt anything apart from small egos.

Says a lot about ones character when insults are focused on money. Last I heard, a strength of character makes a man, not the size of wallet.

last I heard was that when one taste sour grapes they tend to chase the smallest points. The analogy is 2 rupees was meant as to be an insult on the industry and I just put that into perspective for him, now Im sure he will think twice before coming up with any money related insults. Many here cannot tolerate anything good about India so sometimes a little dose of reality helps.

none gave me answer; Is film releasing in north India too... I did'nt heard about it... even in media

Dude ,I've been to Tamilnadu and most of them don't understand Hindi.Moreover, I think in TN they have No Hindi in their Schools(Not CBSE).
I believe Tamil contains the Least of Sanskrit Words in South Languages.Although it may not be tough for Tamilians to Understand Hindi.
-----------
@gowthamraj:enna pa rajni ellam vayasayi poche..ippo ella rasikar mandram thaan rajni kku thunai.. aana "Johny","Billa" ippadi petra niraiye nalla padangal avaru ilam vayathil naditchirikkanga.athu enakkum pudikkum..last vanthu "badshah" padam.

kevalamana fans association(முட்டாள் கூட்டம் ) enkira peyaril galatta panira rowdy pasanga athu enakku sudhama pudikathu(caveat:non tamil speaker)

Na rasigar mantram mattumilla 90 percent of common people likes him

Back
Top Bottom