What's new

India's hate towards Pakistan on its next level.

Firstly, it's the Indians who seem obsessed with the two mentioned hence their mission is complete by getting your attention and forcing you to wry smile and as for the other drama queen, i don't think the world rotates around him, what's he achieved since bad mouthing Pakistan, apart from being awarded by GOI, any surprises there. ??

First of all i was replying to your comments that no one in Pakistan obsessed with India like Zacharia to Pakistan ..its not the Indians who is obsessed with him..we are worried about him talking in a mainstream channel about hosting flag in Delhi and attacking Indians..its just like you guys worried about Zacharias comments...have you seen the young people who listens to that Hameed and his hatefull speaches?look at the turn outs of a speeches done by him and tell us who is really obsessed with whom??

please try to use some common sense, What we meant to say is, Zakaria is a CNN anchor and CNN is an International Channel, whole world watches him, but Zaid Hamid is mostly on Geo News i dont think except Indians any other country watches him like yours Baharat Varma

What I mean to say is, Zakaria shud give some respect to Pakistani people cuz the whole world is watching him, he is an anchor of an International channel for God sakes, and i think he is educated enough to understand that

actually i knew about Bharat Varma only after joining in this pdf..Zakaria is talking about his view just like every body else..I was answering to Windjammer's comment about there is no one in Pakistan who is obsessed about India..i was mearly refuting his claim..And about no body listens to Zaid Hamid just watch some links of his speeches and how many people turning up for his hatefull speech..you will get an idea..

First of all i was replying to your comments that no one in Pakistan obsessed with India like Zacharia to Pakistan ..its not the Indians who is obsessed with him..we are worried about him talking in a mainstream channel about hosting flag in Delhi and attacking Indians..its just like you guys worried about Zacharias comments...have you seen the young people who listens to that Hameed and his hatefull speaches?look at the turn outs of a speeches done by him and tell us who is really obsessed with whom??
In all earnest, i only got to know about him from Indian members after joining this forum, as for his remarks, i don't have to remind you that we have people on both sides of the border indulging in great feats, the young Indian girls poetic rituals still circulate on the airwaves. I can assure you, Zahid Hamid is not all India eccentric, i have only seen him once (on video), he has great knowledge in history of Islam. However when a person like Zakaria, sings out of tune, that is professional misconduct.

I've gone through the whole thread, including the video.

My opinion is that Pakistani members have a fair point to argue when they claim that Zakaria's opinion was biased. Not necessarily true, but it is a very fair opinion.

At the very least I think Zakaria does not understand the level of casualties in PA, nor the challenges it faces, nor the sacrifices of it's troops.

But then to claim that he represents 'India's hate towards Pakistan on it's next level' is ludicrous.

For one, it's not just Zakaria, but a significant majority of leading US and probable Western European journalists who think the same way.

So isolating him as a example of an Indian hater of Pakistan is stretching the argument.

For another, IMO the obvious question to ask is, why is it happening that western journos think that way? The answer lies in history, US Pakistan relations, and the sum total of perception (i.e. who the journos talk to)- of US politicians, US intelligentsia, and now also US public opinion.

As far as I can see it, for these people (the journos and analysts) therefore, the sacrifices made by PA are taken into context of Pakistani leadership (army and politicians), and Pakistan's ongoing interaction with the US across economic, political and social spheres.

It may take time for the opinions to reverse enough that Pakistanis feel they are getting a more even handed treatment.

Perhaps listen to this and see what the American has to say about Pakistan and India.

The American media is in full swing against us, they threatened us with this this and our enemies are very happy with this. Well rejoice now but we will see how all this play out.

Last edited by a moderator:
In all earnest, i only got to know about him from Indian members after joining this forum, as for his remarks, i don't have to remind you that we have people on both sides of the border indulging in great feats, the young Indian girls poetic rituals still circulate on the airwaves. I can assure you, Zahid Hamid is not all India eccentric, i have only seen him once (on video), he has great knowledge in history of Islam. However when a person like Zakaria, sings out of tune, that is professional misconduct.

I never denied the fact that there were people in India who is obsessed with Pakistan..I am refuting the claim that my countrymen are obsessed with your country and your country is all of love and peace..every country is having hardcore nationalists and you cant deny the facts..

I can assure you, Zahid Hamid is not all India eccentric, i have only seen him once (on video), he has great knowledge in history of Islam.

That may be true but he insists on speaking on history in general and there I can tell you that the man either knows nothing of what he is speaking or engages in willful deceit. More of the latter, I suspect.

However when a person like Zakaria, sings out of tune, that is professional misconduct.

Guess you don't much like chin music then ! Unfortunately, you are going to have to get used to it. It's the only music being played to Pakistan these days and not only from Zakaria. Read any paper, watch any news programme, its the "in thing" as they say for you guys. Even Hillary Clinton seems to be a fan.

Singling out Zakaria or going on a rant (not you specifically) about "the dastardly Indians and their drivel" may make your day momentarily but surely you know that the reason you are forced to listen to this music is internal, not external.

I never denied the fact that there were people in India who is obsessed with Pakistan..I am refuting the claim that my countrymen are obsessed with your country and your country is all of love and peace..every country is having hardcore nationalists and you cant deny the facts..

There you go again cherry picking, scroll back to post#153 as this is what i had said.
In all earnest, i only got to know about him from Indian members after joining this forum, as for his remarks, i don't have to remind you that we have people on both sides of the border indulging in great feats,

In this forum everyone is equally treated no matter if she is a girl or a boy, infact i wasnt that harsh as i always am cuz of er gender, and i have seen how you guys respect the ladies of our side here, funny why are you acting like a stud:woot: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah right use my one liner against me, thats not gona happen, if you are out of resources dont cheat others, go find yourself another:lol:
brother u can see i m a new member...i m not cheating you...it was my face book status in 2008...also i dont need to cheat arrogants like you......well to tell you i generally never go against someone...but if i go it is never a gal.......also try respecting this worthy forum
also i feel lets cut this topic out..if i offended you ,i m really sorry...chill out man.....:cheers::cheers:

That may be true but he insists on speaking on history in general and there I can tell you that the man either knows nothing of what he is speaking or engages in willful deceit. More of the latter, I suspect.
Since you guys claim he draws crowds, i am sure the masses are inclined to judge him better than the suspicion of a few.

Guess you don't much like chin music then ! Unfortunately, you are going to have to get used to it. It's the only music being played to Pakistan these days and not only from Zakaria. Read any paper, watch any news programme, its the "in thing" as they say for you guys. Even Hillary Clinton seems to be a fan.
Repeating one's sentiments at best can be irritating and much less expressive. The fan boys have been jumping on the band wagon for at least a couple of decades but sadly for all others, they keep missing the gravy train.
Singling out Zakaria or going on a rant (not you specifically) about "the dastardly Indians and their drivel" may make your day momentarily but surely you know that the reason you are forced to listen to this music is internal, not external.
Albeit it's said jaw jaw is better than war war, but it's the latter which is pulling the strings and making a fizz out of the spectacular.

Last edited:
Thank God you didn't try to turn it around this time. Good that you accept it.
Victory is Victory.

Case closed.

so you pride yourself to be the most Idoit, very strange.

Back
Top Bottom