What's new

Indians now our top migrants - The Australian

Interesting how many articles we see here from Indians bashing Australians as racist pig descendants of criminals yet they are flooding there in record numbers.

You should see how many aussies live outside of Oz such as UK

Interesting how many articles we see here from Indians bashing Australians as racist pig descendants of criminals yet they are flooding there in record numbers.

Well Australian Govt has every right to dent visas to Indians.

Chinese are one of the largest if not the largestimmigrants in Australia,uk,and of crse USA..so that means china is not shining or 'growing'?

Chinese Entrepreneurs Are Leaving China - Forbes
But no..I won't think like u..:D

Maybe they dont have a 'shining' country as you do -:)
off topic, if you compare Uk china and India, I do think Chinese are more welcomed here than others, don't know about how others think, I works in a mining company in Sydney, Chinese orders create many jobs here and Australia didn't suffer as badly as those in the Europe and the US.

I wonder how if India's progressing, they are leaving the country in swarms.
We are peacefully working on becoming the majority..no killings or war...its as simple as that...you do know that our population is soon going to be number 1....this has been the strategy all along....also not to forget the money that is sent back....we too are robbing these guys back just like the UK...payback is a *****.

Trying to escape the great British weather :D
recent term is ping pong poms. They think Australia is all great n stuff but then they miss home, their culture etc and whinge a lot.

People do post things like that in anger ( though i do not remember if i have read many such thread) but Indians are one of the most pro aussie people..

Its like indians hate them but want to be with them.

In other words indians want them to accept them but if the Aussie's don't accept them then they are "racist criminals".

I've seen comments by a lot of Aussie's and they hate indians as well as other immigrants who pour into their country, take their jobs and then call them racist.

In other words indians want them to accept them but if the Aussie's don't accept them then they are "racist criminals".

I'm seen comments by a lot of Aussie's and they hate indians as well as other immigrants who pour into their country, take their jobs and then call them racist.

Nobody likes aussie cricketers as much as we do :)

don't try to be holier-than-thou :)

I've seen comments by a lot of Aussie's and they hate indians as well as other immigrants who pour into their country, take their jobs and then call them racist.

Pakistan is one of the most anti-US nations in the world..yet you ended up there.

Guess those Indians ain't among those leaving for Australia

So you like their cricketers over your own? Its like you love them but hate them too. Anyways i'm not an expert on cricket.

Hey i'm not holy.

If we love them and hate them too then it is not worth mentioning :)
I love mumbai and I hate mumbai...everyone has this sort of love-hate relationship with different entities...one can not generalize it and make a statement out of it...

Back
Top Bottom