What's new

Indians now our top migrants - The Australian

when you talk on a South Asian forum, mainly of Pakistan/Bangladesh, they generally think of people moving to a Western country, similar to how labors move to gulf, or even to hardly Dubai. they generally lack the 'touch' to get to know, how/why someone moves to a western country, how much you need to have in your pocket/degree/capabilities/exams etc..... when I came to Australia in 2002, the first reason was, out of over 200 countries of world including US, i got admission in University of Technology Sydney which is still among the top 20 technological institutes of the world, (overall ranked 143), if you short list only '5 start labeled' institutes in QS Global, the most recognized by any government/news paper in world. then the main reason was, "there is no technical institute from India/China, including IITs, which has '5 Star lebal' in this ranking so I had to move overseas for a institute of that standard."

QS World University Rankings - Topuniversities

and also, see this picture in Matrix movie, is there any technical institute in whole Asia who has this Tall Building in the heart of a financial centre like Sydney????? people of South Asia may hardly dream to get into this type of institutes, very few not many. migrating to a Western country does mean it, its not like how low skilled people go to gulf nations. the second one is Gumal hostel i lived there, located in Sydney city itself

imgres

imgres

There was no need to write much..usko ni smj aani..she is here to troll..

As if i care Daar ji.

karni bhi ni chahiye.... ;)

Hey troll...

Those indians send 55 billion to their country ;)

that is a load of crap... they come to australia, violate their student visas, work more then they are allowed too and then help their own kind do the same thing.

majority of money indians have and spend here, is earned inside australia.

they often have rich families who leave a certain amount of money in their banks, so when it time to renew the visa, it looks like they still have a lot of money to bring to this country, and spend here. it a pity the reality is they spend our money. not their own.

Well, the Indians have the qualifications and the resources such that countries like Australia and Canada would encourage them to migrate there.

The money and security (very important) are good, so why not? :cheesy:

i feel more proud when i hear news like these -

Except it is hyped up propaganda from RT as usual

the world is being infested with more chinese than indians..................and the chinese are supposed to be a super power!!

Immigration to Australia

Top 40 Countries of birth ] Estimated resident population(2010)[16]

United Kingdom 1,192,878
New Zealand 544,171
China 379,776
India 340,604
Italy 216,303
Vietnam 210,803
Philippines 177,389
South Africa 155,692
Malaysia 135,607
Germany 128,558
Greece 127,195
South Korea 100,255
Sri Lanka 92,243
Lebanon 90,395
Hong Kong 90,295

No need to fall to the level of that troll.

Also those Chinese can't be in those nations without that nation's consent.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ post no 33> he has his own logic. on topic> 29000 is a very small portion of 1.2 bn. dis ppl go der to earn $ so dat a part of it can b sent bac to their families in INDIA.

exchange rate, ring any bells? :coffee:

You didn't know? :confused:

British die to go to mineral rich Australia for a better future than Britain, and they have main competition is with "boat people":lol:. British are neither having that level of qualification as Asians nor they have enough money like Chinese, to get into business visa category also. British, and europeans to an extent, get many points for being british/europeans to get migration to Australia. and in fact, Britain is no more a country to live anymore :wave:

Nearly nine in 10 Britons would consider leaving the UK for a better - and wealthier - life abroad within the next five years

Almost 90% would 'consider moving abroad' for better financial prospects - Telegraph

Except it is hyped up propaganda from RT as usual

No need to fall to the level of that troll.

Also those Chinese can't be in those nations without that nation's consent.

if you go to Sydney then almost every second person looks like Chinese, ask anyone from sydney here :lol:. also correct, most of the ASEAN nationals, including Hongkongies, say themselve chinese, as they are, even if they came from the countries like Malaysia/Thailand/Singapore/Indonesia etc. people would make fun on you there if you say Chinese are in less number in Australia, especially in Sydney :agree:

I know Italians are running faster to Australia, I was lone Indian in big shared house of 10 people with remaining people from Italy.

The italians told me that they are not getting even a waiter's job in Italy. The situation is very bad in Italy.In Australia, any european gets a Work/tourist visa where you can work 20 hours in week on a tourist visa.

if you go to Sydney then almost every second person looks like Chinese, ask anyone from sydney here :lol:. also correct, most of the ASEAN nationals, including Hongkongies, say themselve chinese, as they are, even if they came from the countries like Malaysia/Thailand/Singapore/Indonesia etc. people would make fun on you there if you say Chinese are in less number in Australia, especially in Sydney :agree:

yes Sydney is full of chinese people, especially if you walk around sydney central station, 8 out of 10 people will be chinese or looking like chinese.

I know Italians are running faster to Australia, I was lone Indian in big shared house of 10 people with remaining people from Italy.

The italians told me that they are not getting even a waiter's job in Italy. The situation is very bad in Italy.In Australia, any european gets a Work/tourist visa where you can work 20 hours in week on a tourist visa.

yes Sydney is full of chinese people, especially if you walk around sydney central station, 8 out of 10 people will be chinese or looking like chinese.

you said something which 'everyone' of Australia knows. that is, whoever comes to Australia from Britain/italy/france type countries, he/she mainly wishes to stay in Australia forever. and man if you have lived in a big share house then, i tell you which i have seen while living with french in Sydney, just around 1.5 years before, they all do group sex.... very very sexy girls and hardly 18-23 and they just want to earn few days and either travel or just do fun in that flat. we used to have $12 for 5 litre wine in Sydney with 11% alc, you might know, and it used to be enough for 6-7 in that flat....... I used to maintain a good talk but had a separete room in that flat, we shared on the main quay st in front of central station. they just pass few months here and there, while if we dont work for even 6 months, we feel pain that we are now on a break of our career? as they simply dont have any career........ i found many girls from france/italy too good looking but it was never worth to bring any of them close as these girls just want to be for few months and then move.......

Indians are running out of india escaping death poverty miseries,exploitaion and discrimination from high caste hindus....And Indians claim Pakistan se Zinda baagh for pakistani.:rolleyes:

I agree, and before anyone jumps on the bash Pakistan bandwagon; i never claimed Pakistan was perfect.

More Dosa shops and chai-outlets....:rofl:

Indians are leaving shining india in doves.... :lol:

Pakistanis would be doing the same if they get visa...:pakistan:

Harpoon just remember that this is not IDF where yu can abuse us... Go back to BR if you want to , inferiority complex indians are no welcome here... only sensible indians allowed

You feel terribly insecure in your own den an then call Indians as inferiority complex afflicted...

Kyun ji...Do you even know the meaning for that term ?

...Pakistanis would be doing the same if they get visa...:pakistan:...
Not every Pakistani. And not every Indian. I know many Pakistanis who emigrated to Pakistan when they finished up their business wherever they were, while having the option not to. Including the one you're conversing with.

Nobody likes aussie cricketers as much as we do :)

don't try to be holier-than-thou :)

You only like them when you beat them that isnt too often ;), though on that basis you should absoloutley adore Kiwis

Britishers immigrating into Australia is news to me :woot:

traditionally, British have been the highest migrating group to Australia, with the highest number of illegal immigrants also. they get enough points to get PR due to being British but still many come on visiting visas and just dont back, as they are just not fulfilling point system no matter how much advantage you give them......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom