What's new

Indians now our top migrants - The Australian

Indians are leaving shining india in doves.... :lol:
That's because we Indians want to take over the world....Btw last top position for number of Migrants was held by your Masters.....and secondly i will repeat my words-

You always expect a Crow to do Kae kae no matter how much he practise singing like That you can't expect matured post from a troll no matter wether he is 2nd lieutenent or a General...

One more thing In India its mostly students who go to abroad for further studies but when it comes to Pakistan even the Top Notch leader don't want to waste their life by staying in Pakistan no matter wether its General Musharaf,Nawaz Sharif,Bhutto or Zardari....

Indians are running out of india escaping death poverty miseries,exploitaion and discrimination from high caste hindus....And Indians claim Pakistan se Zinda baagh for pakistani.:rolleyes:
RazPak u r still trolling , go and make some other false flagger id .
@Topic
If china had topped this time it won't matter as they have friendship , higher then mountains , deeper then oceans and sweeter then honey ,
but when it comes to india , all offtopic comments , higher cast , hindu bla bla .

Indians are running out of india escaping death poverty miseries,exploitaion and discrimination from high caste hindus....And Indians claim Pakistan se Zinda baagh for pakistani.:rolleyes:

look, even if you are not an Indian, I may tell you few basic things which only the people who grew up in India know. that is, high Cast of India always suffer due to heavy reservations/ scholarships to low Casts in India. its mainly because backward Cast account for around 85% of total Hindu population who elect the government who then take care of the Backward Cast first. for example, if you are from the lowest Cast, Dalit, then you may have scholarship for studying since schooling, with full payments for books/housing etc, very less marks of 'cut off' for getting entry in engineering/medicine/management colleges and the same for getting jobs, for the low positions to the high positions like bureaucrats/diplomats etc also. and even if you get married with one of Dalit partner, you may get all these benefits :enjoy:

"Brain Drain" in India mainly came on the side of forward Cast Hindus who got better opportunity from the foreign companies and then they moved overseas and it only resulted in a loss to the nation, india. i migrated to Australia when I had to appear in many tests, had good marks in my bachelor also, and then I got admission for ME degree in University of Technology Sydney and after finishing my studies, it was still not easy to get migration with a master level engineering degree from a very high ranked australian university itself. it cost over $60,000 for two years studies if you may bear rest of the expanses by doing part time job in Australia. and then at the time of migration itself, 'Demand List' keeps changing and sometimes we find many returned as their skill lost the 'Demand List' till they finished their studies :wave:. I was lucky but still we had to have all the medical tests, being under 30 year age to have sufficient points, it was 120 points required on my time. and then pay for the migration fee and wait until you get the call, few I found waiting for over 1-2 years as they didnt get the call, even if they had full points etc with skill maintaining in the Demand List. I was lucky that time of mining boom in 2005 and got PR in just 2 months....... we needed to have just 6 bands in each of IELTS that time while its now 7 bands in each and the rules are tougher, so you may think that only the 'best' people may get into Australia/US/Canada type countries right now. while I also found many cases when the people were interested in getting PR 'only' and then they backed to India as their degrees were providing better opportunities in India itself. :lol:

Australian government dont pick people from the streets and they will never :no:. and if they need people, he would be young under 30/ fully fit in medical test/ have a high professional degree from a top university/ now 7 band in each of IELTS/ bring big money to study from the Australian university itself and that skill to be among in 'Demand List' also at the time of filing application, and then wait for the time you are called, many are waiting for over years ......... its just not taking the bag and move to Australia like how you are thinking here on PDF :disagree:. i know many who failed in my university also and backed without a degree also, forget migration...... i remember my few arabic friends who could never pass the CAD design subject after 3-4 attempts also, i remember.................

@Topic
If china had topped this time it won't matter as they have friendship , higher then mountains , deeper then oceans and sweeter then honey ,
but when it comes to india , all offtopic comments , higher cast , hindu bla bla .
Naah I don't think he is RazPak. that guy is only capable of making troll replies barely exceeding one sentence.

i had little bit respect for you earlier but now its in negative ....its even worst post then ahmed kureshi :lol:
now get a life ..

@Topic

Chinese in Australia are at least 10 times in number than Indians. many came to Australia from Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia etc of Chinese origin also, who all say themselves chinese. and if you have a look on the streets of Sydney, half of the mcd/bmw is owned by Chinese itself, from small to big businesses all, if any community has money there then its the Chinese and people of Pakistan may hardly dream to get that status........ migrants living in US/UK/Australia/Canada are the 'successful' people who could get entry there, earn twice income than the local whites there in western nations. its certainly not like how labors works in gulf and send money home, like how many think here on pdf...... :wave:

As some one has righly said "ulta chor kotwal ko dante" or for english audience "pot calling the kettle
black"...
:)

As some one has righly said "ulta chor kotwal ko dante" or for english audience "pot calling the kettle
black"...
:)

i was doing part time MBA last year and I had my one good friend from Russia, Mikhail, who came to study only 'Master of Professional Accounting' as he wanted migration to Australia anyhow and Professional Accounting was in Demand List, not Finance he had master degree from Russia itself. and even by last year, Australian government had controlled application in Master of Accounting list but as he filed application around 2.5 years before, he could get his application accepted but not PR till last year. and without PR, you can't get full time job :disagree:. he spent good money for doing studies, had scored over 8 band in each in english also but he was waiting for over 1.5 years....... only unskilled British or Europeans get easy PR/ Green Card in Australia......

Good. Indians can provide their skills which Australia needs. Without the attendant risks of extremism.

Win win for both countries.

Indians are leaving shining india in doves.... :lol:

Is there any country of the world left which Indians aren't invading/infesting and spreading their dravidoid genes.. One of my Ukrainian friends was telling me that Ukraine is one of the few countries left in the world.. which is still not infested with Indians.. speaks volumes about Shining India.. doesn't it? :what:

i feel more proud when i hear news like these -

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any country of the world left which Indians aren't invading/infesting and spreading their dravidoid genes.. One of my Ukrainian friends was telling me that Ukraine is one of the few countries left in the world.. which is still not infested with Indians.. speaks volumes about Shining India.. doesn't it? :what:

the world is being infested with more chinese than indians..................and the chinese are supposed to be a super power!!

Immigration to Australia

Top 40 Countries of birth ] Estimated resident population(2010)[16]

United Kingdom 1,192,878
New Zealand 544,171
China 379,776
India 340,604
Italy 216,303
Vietnam 210,803
Philippines 177,389
South Africa 155,692
Malaysia 135,607
Germany 128,558
Greece 127,195
South Korea 100,255
Sri Lanka 92,243
Lebanon 90,395
Hong Kong 90,295

Look who talking about Indian migrants....who herself is a Pakistani and living in U.S....btw it looks like your fellow Pakistani's havn't even left Ukraine...

when you talk on a South Asian forum, mainly of Pakistan/Bangladesh, they generally think of people moving to a Western country, similar to how labors move to gulf, or even to hardly Dubai. they generally lack the 'touch' to get to know, how/why someone moves to a western country, how much you need to have in your pocket/degree/capabilities/exams etc..... when I came to Australia in 2002, the first reason was, out of over 200 countries of world including US, i got admission in University of Technology Sydney which is still among the top 20 technological institutes of the world, (overall ranked 143), if you short list only '5 start labeled' institutes in QS Global, the most recognized by any government/news paper in world. then the main reason was, "there is no technical institute from India/China, including IITs, which has '5 Star lebal' in this ranking so I had to move overseas for a institute of that standard."

QS World University Rankings - Topuniversities

and also, see this picture in Matrix movie, is there any technical institute in whole Asia which has this Tall Building in the heart of a financial centre like Sydney????? majority of people of South Asia may hardly dream to get into this type of institutes, very few not many. migrating to a Western country does mean it, its not like how low skilled people go to gulf nations :no:. the second one is Gumal hostel i lived there, located in Sydney city itself

images

images

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom