What's new

Indians now our top migrants - The Australian

Pakistan is one of the most anti-US nations in the world..yet you ended up there.

Pakistan now is. There is a difference between now and when my Parents moved here (which was in the early 80's).

Heck, i'm more American than Pakistani. I visited Pakistan twice and people gave me the looks because i couldn't pronounce certain Urdu words correctly, and once i toasted soda and got yelled at because its the "angraiz way" to toast drinks and Pakistanis don't do that. They sort of alienated me because i was "different" according to them.

Anyways, my loyalty lies to this country but i'm no less of a Pakistani.

Naw not at all, except the fact that most "Indian joints" are managed by pakistanis :lol:

Ego hurt? Why so? Refer to post 13

You should also ask other non pak citizens like Aryan, VCheng, Karachiite, PWFI etc why they left the land of the pure.

Stop dragging Pakistan into the topic, and last ti checked Pakistan never claimed to be "shining", "incredible", future "superpower", etc.

While you indians have claimed the above yet your people are leaving india by the millions.

Stop dragging Pakistan into the topic, and last ti checked Pakistan never claimed to be "shining", "incredible", future "superpower", etc.

Pakistan Govt may never have, but Pakistanis as people on the net have claimed alot.

Pakistan now is. There is a difference between now and when my Parents moved here (which was in the early 80's).

Heck, i'm more American than Pakistani. I visited Pakistan twice and people gave me the looks because i couldn't pronounce certain Urdu words correctly, and once i toasted soda and got yelled at because its the "angraiz way" to toast drinks and Pakistanis don't do that. They sort of alienated me because i was "different" according to them.

Anyways, my loyalty lies to this country but i'm no less of a Pakistani.

You have your excuse but what about the hundreds if not thousands of Pakistanis who migrates or aspires to migrate to US and stand in the US embassy Q for visas.

Pakistan Govt may never have, but Pakistanis as people on the net have claimed alot.

No, we haven't. Very few if any have, but i have yet to come across any who have stated so.

On the other hand you people seem to dream a lot about two front wars, surgical strikes, incredibly shining, future super power, :lol:. To much wet dreams aren't good for health, i guess millions of your countrymen who fled to other countries realized that.

You have your excuse but what about the hundreds if not thousands of Pakistanis who migrates or aspires to migrate to US and stand in the US embassy Q for visas.

Leave Pakistan aside, we're discussing indians as according to the title of the thread.

Leave Pakistan aside, we're discussing indians as according to the title of the thread.

Well if you want to diss India, then also expect the same treatment in return.

While you indians have claimed the above yet your people are leaving india by the millions.

Shining India: BJP slogan...lost the election

Incredible India: Brilliant tourist promotion slogan..as a result got an average of 5 million tourists per year.

Future Super Power: Any source that GOI claimed so.

Harpoon just remember that this is not IDF where yu can abuse us... Go back to BR if you want to , inferiority complex indians are no welcome here... only sensible indians allowed

No, we haven't. Very few if any have, but i have yet to come across any who have stated so.

You sure, you haven't seen Pakistani on this site itself make unrealistic claims?

On the other hand you people seem to dream a lot about two front wars,

1971 was a 2 front war, also 2 front war is a reality for India.

surgical strikes, incredibly shining, future super power, :lol:. To much wet dreams aren't good for health, i guess millions of your countrymen who fled to other countries realized that.

As of 2010, 3 million migrants from India, any proof to say that these 3 million fled the country.

We seem to have arguments with Pakistanis here, hence its logical to use Pakistani examples to support our arguments.

Maybe they dont have a 'shining' country as you do -:)
off topic, if you compare Uk china and India, I do think Chinese are more welcomed here than others, don't know about how others think, I works in a mining company in Sydney, Chinese orders create many jobs here and Australia didn't suffer as badly as those in the Europe and the US.

look, you are talking about two very different things, one chinese orders to Australia which creates jobs in Australia and the another one, whether Chinese are welcomed in Australia or not. our company had work shop in Sydney and around 80% of the parts used to be imported from China itself and then we used to get it assembled here. whether its the chinese buyers of mining industries or the chinese suppliers of most of the manufactured stuffs like cloths/fridge/TVs/industrial equipments etc which are imported to Australia, China dominates Australia and australians rulers dont want those who would walk on the streets of Sydney and say, "its we chinese who fund and run australia......."

but there is one more side of coin. that is, if you read news for last 4-5 years then the boom in the Australian property market was mainly because of foreign buyer Chinese people. there is a difference between Indian and Chinese origins, that is, most of the Indian origins are high qualified professionals who generally get satisfied with the professional jobs they get while Chinese do business, the cheap one in the middle of Sydney City, the China Town vegetable market, and also the big businesses. if there is one community in Australia who have money then its the Chinese, who have got a big share of Australian business in Australia itself, small to big businesses both. and immigration department of Australia wants to have a balance on the side of immigration and invite Chinese with big money in their pockets only, and in a 'controlled' number.........

Interesting how many articles we see here from Indians bashing Australians as racist pig descendants of criminals yet they are flooding there in record numbers.

How many articles?

Of course if there will be attacks on international students(admittedly not racist) there is bound to be backlash in the ratings crazy media. "International students" is the second largest export industry of Australia, after resources. Its not like students from India or elsewhere barged in Australia without permission, they were here because Australia let them in, ditto with the skilled migrants. You should look at the effort Australian government is putting in these days to attract more students from India. Demanding some sort of security in an industry which generates almost $20 Billion for the economy is not that unreasonable.

Poms and Kiwis are bagging out Australia and Aussies all the time, doesn't stop you lots from coming to Australia in hordes. Or are you one of those people who think its ok for the Poms and Kiwis to stereotype Aussies but when Indians do the same, its suddenly how dare they!

Besides these so called "articles" in the Indian media stereotyping Australia is your equivalent of Today Tonight or the Current Affairs show. Only yobbos and bogans watch/read these things and fall for it.

Indians are running out of india escaping death poverty miseries,exploitaion and discrimination from high caste hindus....And Indians claim Pakistan se Zinda baagh for pakistani.:rolleyes:

At4MpZWCMAAL9D0.jpg:large

don't u al remember this :)
by the way china was still hold the top position by numbers.

its very proud moment for india that its people are breaking records of leaving it...and going to other countries to earn and eat which they dont have in super power india. lol

Harpoon just remember that this is not IDF where yu can abuse us... Go back to BR if you want to , inferiority complex indians are no welcome here... only sensible indians allowed

You are just a member like me..so STFU.

Indians are running out of india escaping death poverty miseries,exploitaion and discrimination from high caste hindus....And Indians claim Pakistan se Zinda baagh for pakistani.:rolleyes:

Trying hard to look good in front of your husband and in laws by dissing Hinduism and India at every opportunity possible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom