PARA (SF) contd...
yo9q.png

a5sb.png

b9rt.png

q6g9.png

lgg6.png

oepk.png

i2i9.png

Is there any age limit for special forces, as in retirement from active duty? I mean surely a 45 year old won't be as a fit as a 25-30 year old?

@Abingdonboy @Unknowncommando
By the nature of the selection and training process the average age of the SF operator is going to be higher than the average age of the regular grunt- this is the case in most Western SFs. Whilst fitness is paramount in SFs they also highly value experience ad retain their operators for longer. The average on teams will be around mid-20s until mid 30s. After this the older guys either retire or are retained as instructors/support staff but not the "shooters" and won't see any action.

AFAIK the age for retirement in the IA is 35 unless one is promoted anyway.

Last edited:
PARA (SF) contd...
yo9q.png

a5sb.png

b9rt.png

q6g9.png

lgg6.png

oepk.png

i2i9.png

By the nature of the selection and training process the average age of the SF operator is going to be higher than the average age of the regular grunt- this is the case in most Western SFs. Whilst fitness is paramount in SFs they also highly value experience ad retain their operators for longer. The average on teams will be around mid-20s until mid 30s. After this the older guys either retire or are retained as instructors/support staff but not the "shooters" and won't see any action.

AFAIK the age for retirement in the IA is 35 unless one is promoted anyway.
try to post more pics of high quality.is there any software or application to take good stills from video?

Why are so many indian special forces have oriental features?
NE Indians.

Lack of job oppurtunities and joining the armed forces is the easiest way to a government job.Big industries and Medium enterprise are missing because of environmental concerns and various laws which have sheltered NE from the mainland.

Similiar to J&K.

Also,why is this thread flooded with COBRAs of CRPF? They deserve a thread for themselves.
from starting there was no special thread for paramilitary and all guys are posting COBRA NSG AND SPG pics here though they are not military SFs.To ab phirse naya thread kholke sab pics waha pe thodi daalne vale hai. And usually we dont get many pics of military Sfs so we pics of other special units. If pics of SPG and NSG are posted then whats wrong with COBRA.Vaise I agree ki yaha pe sirf military sfs k pics hone chahiye. But i dont understand why some members here show such disrespect for COBRAS .after all they r also serving the nation.They are also a special soldiers and part of our armed forces. So this is not a big issue thats what i think. Agar sab log chahate jonge toh COBRA k pics INDIAN MILITARY PICTURE THREAD pe post karenge.

Back
Top Bottom