What's new

Indian Special Forces

IA Paratroopers and American troops during Youdh Abhyas 2012.

164241_321646411271260_769123244_n.jpg

Garuds
521364_321646011271300_1624580209_n.jpg

Someone who can replace the guy in the bottom right with.......................
577755_10151503747948676_1836924369_n.jpg

this pic ???
marcos.jpg

@Koovie : How about this ?? I am not a PS expert , so used MS paint .........:D

Nice work mate ;)

If you could replace that NSG and Garud operator with some better more "badass" pics it would be perfect :D

Perhaps these ones???
WvEQuf1.jpg

garud7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work mate ;)

If you could replace that NSG and Garud operator with some better more "badass" pics it would be perfect :D

I will give a try .

Do you know the name of font used in that picture ?? Now I have to copy paste the name everytime from the old picture but if the name is known , then I can add the name from some online picture site and make the picture better ....................:agree:

I will give a try .

Do you know the name of font used in that picture ?? Now I have to copy paste the name everytime from the old picture but if the name is known , then I can add the name from some online picture site and make the picture better ....................:agree:

I am absolutely no expert in this :D But I did not notice the copy&paste job when I looked at your pic ;)

Simply love this assault landing by the Garuds :D

The IAF C-130J comes factory fitted with the FLIR or is it a detachable add on added by the IAF?

Any more info about it?

Last edited by a moderator:
The IAF C-130J comes factory fitted with the FLIR or is it a detachable add on added by the IAF?

Any more info about it?

That is a good question, though AFAIK the IAF added it to the specs. Since the IAF was looking for a Special Ops version of the C-130J

Back
Top Bottom