What's new

Indian Special Forces

577755_10151503747948676_1836924369_n.jpg

As @Koovie said this is a very nice picture .

If there is any PS experts try to replace the picture of MARCOS picture with the appropriate one.

I tried and I $uck at PS.............:cry:

PS : If any other nice picture of MARCOS can't be found , please use this one .There will be dozens of MARCOS pictures with all the goodies but none is kicka$$ like this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Koovie

Yeah , I was looking for a standing close-up picture like the rest of SF.If there is one please share.

I searched for a long time and the one I posted was the only one I found . But no digital camo......:cry:

@Koovie

Yeah , I was looking for a standing close-up picture like the rest of SF.If there is one please share.

I searched for a long time and the one I posted was the only one I found . But no digital camo......:cry:

The MARCOs don't usually stand around giving the opportunity for themselves to be snapped. Sometimes it is unavoidable like with the pic above where the MARCOs were deployed to secure a naval helipad during Obama's visit.

Can anyone ID the unit? (From the IA fanpage on FB)
@Abingdonboy @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

I think I can spot a skull on the patch...

429606_10151397322793071_1383265219_n.jpg
AFAIK the IA doesn't use mulit-cam, even for SFs, if I was going to place my money on it, I'd say they were members of the Maldives defence force (MNDF) who came to India a little while back (Exercise EKUVERIN-12)and trained with the Maratha Light Infantry.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...in-12-india-maldives-military-engagement.html

I would be happy to be proven wrong as I'd love to see the multi-cam in Indian service but I haven't heard of such use-as of yet.
@Koovie these FB "fan pages" have a habit of getting things widely wrong and mis-labeling pics.

macchi now i have more likes vaise yaar my cell is not working call me on my landline lets make some plan for 22nd

Back
Top Bottom