What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

completely agree, C-VOTER is known for its conservative predictions,but look at the situation if we r doing the most coservative one the NDA is getting always 225+ then imagine how it wud be on the result day

C-VOTER is owned by RSS official (refer to kejriwal's interview with Rajat Sharma on India tv)

Shameless trolling will not change any fact.

Go and read my post again, i have said that bjp have no NATIONAL leader that's why they are importing from STATE. :agree:

sonia have nothing to do with this thread and this so called italian isuue have died in 2004 itself. Now there is a son of India rahul a Indian born in India not sonia.
I admire your persistence. but it's a shame that the son of India Rahul wasn't projected as a PM inspite of so much demand from the Congress cadre.

For some congress fanboys here
In end nobody votes for bjp right? and everyone is voting for congress? i wonder the previous 4 states election has shown a different picture of how good congress is doing:rofl:
The gandhis will be done this time..Nobody likes dynastic politics.

Kid its not about dynasty but about the good product.
Suzuki is dynasty

Honda is dynasty

Ford is dynasty

Tata is dynasty

Dabur is dynasty

Bajaj is dynasty

Birla is dynasty

But people why their products because they are good :wave:

C-VOTER is owned by RSS official (refer to kejriwal's interview with Rajat Sharma on India tv)
hey u stop bloody dolt,dork,boor useless fagot ............
i never courted u bcoz we r a useless bacteria and germs of a squalor hole, i dont even giv a shit to u and what u think , i know bitter and ample of indian slang also, so dont compel me to use those over here........

Suzuki is dynasty

Honda is dynasty

Ford is dynasty

Tata is dynasty

Dabur is dynasty

Bajaj is dynasty

Birla is dynasty

Are you able to differentiate between public and private sector , Corporate and Politics ??

Or do you imply that RG runs Congress like his corporate private company ??

Last edited:
Shameless trolling will not change any fact.

Go and read my post again, i have said that bjp have no NATIONAL leader that's why they are importing from STATE. :agree:

sonia have nothing to do with this thread and this so called italian isuue have died in 2004 itself. Now there is a son of India rahul a Indian born in India not sonia.

That state leader is so popular that Congress is afraid of fielding any of their national leaders against him :lol: and that same state leader will be credited to decimate Congress to double digits for the first time since 1951. :cheesy:

Don't worry like the issue of being Italian ,the political issue of Gujarat riots will die after this election. :cheesy:

Last edited:

Cvoter was roughly correct in Last polls which i examined(Remember polls are only about VS-Seat conversion is diff thing)

Opinion Poll checking done by me : Cvoter

M.P

MP VS in Cvoter poll ~ BJP 43% Cong 39%
Results ~ BJP 45.7% Cong 37.1%

RJ

RJ VS in Cvoter poll ~ BJP 42% Cong 34%
Results ~ BJP 46% Cong 33.7%

CG

CG VS in Cvoter poll ~ BJP 43% Cong 41%
Results ~ BJP 42.3% Cong 41.6%

DELHI

Delhi VS in Cvoter poll ~ BJP 33% Cong 30% AAP 29%
Results ~ BJP 33.3% Cong 24.7% AAP 29.7%

Roughly correct and withing Margin of Error within most cases ,I have done for CSDS also which i will post if you like :-)

Are you able to differentiate between public and private sector , Corporate and Politics ??

Or do you imply that RG runs Congress like his corporate private company ??

I just shattered the propogenda of dynasty when one talk about the privatization of Indian govt. companies or departments like people says make Indian railway private so that it will improve then what's wrong in a party.

We want result, be it private or public one has to fulfill the demand and aspirations of all people not of a group only.

I just shattered the propogenda of dynasty when one talk about the privatization of Indian govt. companies or departments like people says make Indian railway private so that it will improve then what's wrong in a party.

We want result, be it private or public one has to fulfill the demand and aspirations of all people not of a group only.

Are you nuts ?? Do you understand what you are saying ??

By your logic ,country should be run like private company ie. like good old monarch days. :hitwall::hitwall:

Suzuki is dynasty

Honda is dynasty

Ford is dynasty

Tata is dynasty

Dabur is dynasty

Bajaj is dynasty

Birla is dynasty

Yes those companies are dynastic because they are owner of those companies. But are you saying that Sonia is owner of India? Are you gone nuts?

Yes those companies are dynastic because they are owner of those companies. But are you saying that Sonia is owner of India? Are you gone nuts?

You can't defeat mind filled with blind premeditated preoccupied hate with logic . :lol:

Isro chairman madhavan nair having tea at namo t stall 1392317287120.jpg

Not in TN but in Hyderabad and Bangalore. People in Andhra Pradesh watches every kind of movies in English, Hindi and Telugu but still Telugu film industry is second largest in India after Hindi film industry. English is the language of elite, not of the commoners and can't compete with the penetration Hindi has as a lingua franca of India, maybe English would be popular after 100 years but right now its only a language of elite. But you have your choice and I respect that choice but don't speak for others.

I never spoke for anyone and your defense is now how big Telugu move industry? Gosh!! The name "Andhra Pradesh" itself derived from Hindi. That's why I had said no point in explaining this to people like you.

English is language of elites not commoners? Likewise Hindi is language when one visits those states and don't expect commoner in Tamil Nadu to learn Hindi. Why should one do that? so in nutshell one must learn Hindi to show he is true India? NO :disagree::disagree:

You don't try to be hypocrite and don't expect everyone to adopt Hindi as their language. We know when to learn to Hindi at the same time give respect to "Unity in Diversity". So no need of unified language just try to be in unity by giving equal rights and respect to diversity.

Last edited:
I never spoke for anyone.

You don't try to be hypocrite and don't expect everyone to adopt Hindi as their language. We know when to learn to Hindi at the same time give respect to "Unity in Diversity". So no need of unified language just try to be in unity by giving equal rights and respect to diversity.

You tried to speak for other South Indians. The issue was sorted out long back and everyone was given choice to have its own way, so what is the need of talking it today.

Back
Top Bottom